Officially Gone

Zapped

We went back to the house. We were kinda happy Areum left though. With her there was constant fighting. Either way she didn't fit in with our group, but hopefully she will be happy in the states. Someday we'll visit her. I guess we have to tell the school that she left.

 

"Don't we have to tell the school that she left?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Let's go now," Misol said.

 

"Let's wash up first," YaeIn said. We all nodded and went to take showers.

 

I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a white shirt Epik high shirt with black long sleeves. I went down stairs. Everyone was ready. Misol put on striped green and gray long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans. Luna had a white long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans. Eunmi had a purple shirt with flowers, light blue jeans, and a gray sweater. YaeIn had a dark blue shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black sweater. Vani had a red long sleeve shirt and cream-color skinny jeans. Then we were, one by one, puttig on our shoes. Misol had green Converse. Luna hand white Vans, Eunmi had gray All-Star Converse. YaeIn was wearing black uggs. Vani was wearing black Vans. I was wearing black Converse. Then we were on our way to school. We entered the office.

 

"Hi, Mrs. Shin!" we greeted.

 

"Hi, girls," she smiled.

 

"Well, we need to tell you something," Misol said.

 

"What is it?" she asked.

 

"Areum won't be attending Seoul Music Academy anymore. Today she left to go to back to the States. I guess she was really home sick," Misol said. Mrs. Shin nodded.

 

"Okay. I'll be removing her from the list of student attending here. Thank for telling me about it now," she said. We nodded.

 

"Bye, Mrs. Shin. Have a nice weekend," we said.

 

"You too. Bye, girls," she said. Then we left