Tired

Zapped

"Well, its getting late now. We have to go," Yong Guk said. You nodded and kissed his cheek. We all said our goodbye's and they left.

 

"You guys should rest. You all look tired," I said,"I'll make food and call you all when its done."

 

"Okay," they said. They all walked upstairs to their rooms. I went to cook something.

 

I know! I'll make spagetti for them. Hopefully they will like it. I looked for the tomato sause and noodles. I put the noodles to cook. I remember watching B2st Almighty when they asked how do you know if a noodle is cooked and Yoseob answered throwing it on the wall to see if it sticks. I sometimes do that. I threw the noodle on the wlll after it cooked for 20 minutes. I sticked. Yup! It's ready. Then I mixed it with the tomato sauce with th noodle and done!

 

"Guys, it ready!" I announced.

 

"Okay," they said. They came done. I had the plates set up.

 

We ate in silence. Wow. They were really tired and worried. It suprised me. YaeIn and Eunmi volunteered to do the dishes. Then we all went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually summer means more updates, but in my case it means less); I have to read. I'll try my best to update more.

Anyways... anyone watches Love Rain? I'm in love with it. Jang Geun Suk has such a nice voice *_*