The Two Groups

Zapped

We all walked in the class before the bell rang. There were 3 representatives. I looked at one closely. It was Kahi from After School. No way! I totally love her. We all went to our seat. I sat in the same place. Ren and Alice were sitting next to me. Ren and I were sort of fighting. We kept pretending to punch each other on the face. Then our teachers came in. 

 

"Kids, settle down. Today, we have Pledis Entertainment representative. We also have Kahi here today," Mr. Oh said.

 

"Don't mind me. I'm just a representative," Kahi smiled.

 

"Okay," we said. We all got up and bowed.

 

"Show us your best," she said. We nodded.

 

"Kids, go change out of your uniforms into comfy clothes," Ms. Yang said.

 

We all got up and went to change. We changed quickly. Hehehe. I looked funny. I tied all my hair back. I began to feel weird. We all walked to the dance studio. We were all stretching and warming up.

 

"Today we will be picking two groups," Kahi said,"who's going first?"

 

"Us," Hello Venus said.

 

Hello Venus sang Bang! by After School and dance to Diva by After School. They really did a good job.

 

"Who's next?" Kahi asked. I was going to say us, but Nu'est bet up.

 

"We will," Nu'est said. Gee! I'm slow.

 

They sang to Haru Haru by Big Bang and danced to La La La by Big Bang. Luna, YaeIn, and I were singing to it. For sure, we were next. We went up, and warmed up a bit. We sang and dance to Because of You by After School. We also did Aing by Orange Caramel.

 

"Good job everyone," she said. I'm kind of suprised that the other representatives didn't talk much.

 

"We will be deciding the two groups soon," one of the quiet representative said. They stepped out for a moment. They talked for a bit then came back in.

 

"We have chosen the two groups and they will be," Kahi said.

 

"Nu'est and Hello Venus!" the other representatives finished. Were we that bad? !

 

Nu'est and Hello Venus were hugging each other. We were in the same spot with out heads down. This makes me feel so bad! Then Kahi came over to us and sat with us.

 

"Don't worry. You'll be picked sometime. You all have talent. I love how you guys did Because of You," she smiled.

 

"Thanks," we said.

 

"You'll make it okay? Asteria fighting!" she said. We smiled. The other representative were giving papers and directions to the company. We walked over to the two groups and hugged them.

 

"Congratulations," we said.

 

"Thanks," they said.

 

"I'm going to miss you so much best friend," Ren said. He came over to me and hugged me tightly.

 

"Me too!" I said.

 

"Alice, get over here!" Ren shouted. Alice came and we group hugged. Then we let go.

 

"We all need to keep in touch. So we can still hang out as a class," I said.

 

We all exchanged numbers. Hehe. Then I remembered Yooyoung and I have the same birthday. We can do something together.

 

"Yooyoungie~"  I sang.

 

"Yeah?" she asked.

 

"You know what I found out?" I said.

 

"What?" she asked.

 

"We have the same birthday," I said.

 

"January 23rd?" she asked. I nodded.

 

"Yes!" I said.

 

"Let's celebrate it together~" she said. I nodded.

 

"Kids, go change back into your uniforms," Ms. Joo said.

 

We did as she said. We went to change quickly in the locker rooms then returned to the classroom. We all sat there quietly.