Goodbye~

Zapped

All groups introduced each other first. Then all groups did what they had to do. Honestly, I thought B.A.P did the best. Then it was our turn. We had to pick a song tto sing and dance. After a couple minutes we decided on Muzik by 4Minute. We put it on, and it was time to do what we do best. We did good. We didn't mess up in either singing or dancing. Probably because we wanted to be in Cube. Mostly because we are major B2uties! The representatives were nodding and taking notes. B.A.P. cheered the loudest for us. Then we sat down.

 

"Okay. We'll be picking a group soon," the same representatives. They went into another room to discuss what group they will picking. We were all excited to see who will be choosing. Then they came back in.

 

"Okay. We've come to a decision. BtoB you will be training under Cube Entertainment," the other representative said. They cheered. We all clapped,"if BtoB wasn't here. We would have chosen Asteria."

 

"Awhh," we said. We were happy though. At least there would be no more BtoB.

 

"Go get changed kids! Lunch is next," Mr. Oh said. We all went back to the locker rooms to change into our uniforms. We all went back to the classroom. Minhyuk was wearing a new uniform. Maybe he had another one. Damn. He smiled at me.

 

"We beat you," he said.

 

"So what? You want a reward?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. A goodbye kiss," he said, getting near me. I pushed him off.

 

"Don't do that," I said.

 

"I know you still want me," he said.

 

"In your dreams!" I said. Luckily the lunch bell rang. I quickly ran to Yong Guk. I clung onto his arm. He saw me and smiled. We went to each lunch with B.A.P and Nu'est in the spot we did with BtoB when they weren't jerks. We told jokes and played around. I noticed Areum serious and quiet. I have to talk with her after school to see what's wrong.

 

Lunch went by quickly. We all headed back to class. We had singing now, but our teachers let us do whatever as long as we didn't ditch. Since the representative came, we had no more classes for the day. I sat in my seat daydreaming.

 

"I will miss you," Minhyuk said, trying to hug me.

 

"Eww! Get off!" I said.

 

"I'm not lying," he said.

 

"Sure," I said. Class was gonn end soon. No more Minhyuk! I was waiting for the bell to ring. Finally the bell rang. I got up.

 

"Minhyuk! I'm going to miss you so much!" I said. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek,"Goodbye~"

 

"I'm not going to miss you," he said, blushing.

 

"I'm not either. I was joking," I smirked. "Goodbye~"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! He's gone!