Interview

Zapped

After we finished looking at the review, we started getting ready for our interview. Ji Young and Ji Yeon came. They gave us our outfits, which were casual and comfy looking. When we were dressed, we grabbed out sweaters and ran out the door. We're going to get breakfast on the way... at McDonalds. I liked their pancakes. So we ate breakfast in the van with the members and our unnies. We got to the place we are going to get interviewed. We greeted everyone, and I mean everyone there. We liked doing that. Ji Young was putting make up on us now. We we getting ready now. I was about to start soon. We were seated. The lady introduced the program and told everyone we were on the show today. The lady was named Eunji.

 

"Hello, we're Asteria," we said. Then we did David's star with our hands. It was the only star we could form... Then we bowed.

 

"We're so happy to have the recently debuted group, Asteria," Eunji smiled.

 

"Thank you," we said.

 

"Let's begin with telling us who each of you are," Eunji said.

 

"Hello, I'm leader and main dancer, part of the dance team, Noh Misol," Misol smiled.

 

"Hi, I'm lead rapper, song-writer Kim Nana, also part of the vocal team too," I smiled and did a little waved at the camera.

 

"Hi, I'm lead dancer and rapper Kwon Luna, also part of the dance team," Luna smiled.

 

 "Hello, I'm Cho Eunmi, the visual and song writer, definitely part of the vocal team," Eunmi smiled and did a head bow.

 

"Hi, I'm Kang Hani in lead vocal, and in the dance team," Vani said.

 

"Hi, I'm maknae, and I help with what I can," YaeIn smiled.

 

"Nice to meet you all," Eunji said.

 

"You too," we said.

 

"From what I see you girls have teams, correct?" she said. We nodded.

 

"We split into teams and do our contributions as a team. Dance teams tries to make dances for the songs. The vocal helps us with our vocals, they also right songs, and our maknae helps with what she can. She helped us with the idea of the video," Misol said. We nodded.

 

"So you girls write songs? Very interesting. Who wrote Time?" Eunji asked. I raised my hand.

 

"I did," I said.

 

"Interesting. How'd you feel while writing?" she asked.

 

"There was a guy whom I really liked. There were times where I couldn't se him at all. My heart was broken. I missed his kind smile and voice," I said.

 

"Very interesting. Did you write the other songs too?" she asked.

 

"No. It was actually a mix of me and Eunmi. We each wrote two songs then we wrote the last one called Friends together," I said.

 

"What is Friends about?" she asked.

 

"Its about who your real friends are how special they are," Eunmi said.

 

"What do you girls think about friendship?" Eunji asked.

 

"Well, we're very close so that's important to us," Luna said.

 

"We've been there for each other. We know each other well because of friendship," Hani said.

 

"We've gone through hard times. Some of us met later on, but some of us were there," YaeIn spoke.

 

"Really? Who here has known each other the longest?" Eunji said.

 

"Luna and I have met each other when we were five. Its amazing how long we've known each other. Then we met Eunmi when we were nine. Then when we joined middle school, we met Misol then Hani. Our maknae is last because she is youngest. We met her a year later," I said.

 

"Very interesting. What were the hard things you've gone through that friendship was important," Eunji said. I didn't know what to respond.

 

"We've each gone through stuff, but things were tough for Misol, Eunmi, and Nana," Vani said.

 

"What happened?" Eunji asked.

 

"My parents used to fight a lot. I didn't like it. I would cry myself to sleep a lot. The person I would talk with the most was Nana. She always listened. She is a good friend to have. She can listen and understand you," Misol said.

 

"Awhh. You've never said such nice things to me," I said.

 

"Don't worry, I won't," she said.

 

"I know," I said. We were giggling.

 

"Nana, what about you?" Eunji said.

 

 "My father passed away when I was eight. I was destroyed. My mom was always strict with me. Always pressuring me. I couldn't take it. I was an emotional mess," I said.

 

"That must have been hard," she said.

 

"It was hard, but I had my friends who helped me. I am who I am now because of them," I smiled.

 

"Eunmi?" Eunji said.

 

"I was affected by my grandfather's death. He was really important to me. My mom then got ill, she was constantly hospitalized, but Nana helped me the most, we were really close at the time, so I told her almost everything," Eunmi said. I nodded.

 

"Nana, some people had a hard time listening, but you're not one of them," Eunji said. I nodded.

 

"If that person is important to you. You better listen, it doesn't hurt," I said.

 

"I really liked your debut," Eunji said.

 

"Thank you," we said.

 

"Was there anything hard while being trainees?" she asked.

 

"Not sleeping well, or being too tired," Vani said.

 

"Because of not sleeping and being too tired, we were always rude to each other. Snapping at each other," Eunmi said. We nodded.

 

"Before, Nana and Misol were talking about each other. Do you two have a good relationship?" Eunji asked.

 

"We do. Its that sometimes we get on nerves. We insult each other playfully," I said. Misol nodded.

 

"I call her baby a lot, so when I call her lady, she gets mad. So she calls me grandma because sometimes I'm too tired," Misol said.

 

"Oh," Eunji said.

 

"I'll make sure to buy vitamins for you grandma," I said. Eunji laughed.

 

"You girls, are so funny," she said,"I saw you girls got many good comment for your video, and some where mean. What do you think."

 

"What do we think girls?" I said.

 

"Haters gonna hate!" we said together.

 

"We don't really care who hates us. We aren't here to please them. We're hear to make music and live our dreams along side our fans," I said.

 

"Either way, we love you," Luna said. Then did a heart with her hands.

 

"True. We care more of our fans than antis. Every group thanks their fans for loving them," YaeIn said.

 

"Because its the fans support we get not the antis," Eunmi said.

 

"We'll be announcing something to the antis in a video message," I said.

 

"There's a group of girls who aren't so fond of us," Luna said.

 

"Why do they hate you?" Eunji asked.

 

"Our personalities they claim," I said.

 

"We're better than them though," Hani said,"we won't respond negetively like they did."

 

"They said rude stuff about us and made us look bad," Eunmi said.

 

"I saw some of the comment were about being over weight and being fake," Eunji said.

 

"I used to be over weight. Lots of hard work helped me get here," Eunmi said,"other than that. Those comments are false.

 

"You can't really call us fake. We are nice people even to people we don't like, even when they treated us bad, but when we burst. Its not fake. We have manners. That's what our parents taught us," I said.

 

"Yeah. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all," Luna said.

 

"That's who we are," YaeIn said.

 

"I can understand. One more question before we end the show. Is there any games you girls like to play?" she asked.

 

"We play all kinds of games," Misol said,"board games, hand game, and videos games."

 

"I like playing Pokémon and Mortal Kombat," I said.

 

"We like Mario games," Luna, Eunmi, and YaeIn said.

 

"We liked Just Dance," Vani and Misol said.

 

"Well we do anything that's fun," Misol said.

 

"Nana, always considers karaoke as a game, but its a hobby for her," Eunmi said.

 

"Its fun either way," I said.

 

"There's another game! Don't forget Zapped!" YaeIn said.

 

"What is 'Zapped'?" Eunji asked.

 

"A game where you write zapped one anyone's hand & they had a choice to pick from and they had to ask that person out," Eunmi said.

 

 "We played it as younger girls. We're older now and it's been a while," Misol said.

 

"Oh. Well girls and guys! Make sure to make to make the game well known. It was nice meeting the girls from Asteria right?" Eunji said,"bye,"

 

"Bye," we said and waved to the camera.

 

"Good job, girls," Jisun came over.

 

"Girls, can I have your autograph?" Eunjo came over with our album. We nodded. We did our signatures. Then we left for home. We needed some rest.


Here's the chapter! Enjoy~

If there's any of you who like Exo, please check the story I'm being co-author for please! If you like then subscribe! Its called One Heart to Give

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/205096/one-heart-to-give-romance-you-exo-kai-luhan-sehun-kris