Our Heroes

Zapped

This chapter has fighting. No blood or anything just punches and a few kicks. That's it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We walked back home. It was kind of dark. It was scary too. We passed by a group of guys. They were all staring at us. They started got closer, and we started walking faster.

 

"Hey, beautiful. Where you going?" one said, and he grabbed my hand.

 

"Home," I said, coldly.

 

"Why not go home with me?" he asked.

 

"I don't want to. I have better things to do," I said, and tried to get him to let me go, but he wouldn't. Then we were all surrounded.

 

"You're all coming with us," they said.

 

"No!" I yelled. We were all being pulled by each of the guys. Luna and Misol tried fighting back, but then put all their weight on us. Misol managed to kick one of them in their area and ran to look for help. Then Luna punched the guy in the face and kicked him in his area. They were lying on the ground. Luna ran to get help with Misol.

 

"Help!" Eunmi yelled. We were now all yelling. Then Luna and Misol came back with B.A.P.

 

"Let go of her!" Yong Guk yelled, and punched the guy grabbing my hand. The Misol ran somewhere. She brought an officer with her.

 

"Let go of the girls," the officer said. They let go and started running away. The officer called other officers to get them.

 

"Are you all right?" one of the officers asked us. We nodded,"now go home carefully."

 

"Nana, are you all right?" he asked worried. I nodded. He searched my body for any bruises. Then he hugged me."be careful."

 

"I'm scared," I said, softly.

 

"Don't be scared. I'll always be here to protect you," he said.

 

"You promise?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he said. Daehyun was checking up on Luna. Himchan was checking on Misol. Jongup was checkin on Eunmi. Youngjae was looking if Hani was all right. Zelo was making sure all over that they didn't hurt YaeIn.

 

"You're my hero," I looked at Yong Guk.

 

"I'll always protect you," he said.

 

"Let's get them home," Himchan said. We were on our way home. They dropped us off. Befpre they left, I grabbed Yong Guk and pulled him towards me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek