Preperation

Zapped

We were all preparing for our debut. We each were divided into 3 groups which different tasks. Jisun was helping too. Hani, Misol, and Luna were in charge of choreography. Eunmi and I were writing songs and making them. Jisun and YaeIn were thinking about the video and photo shoots.

 

So far we had 2 songs I wrote. Eunmi has writers block, so it's not going to well for her. I ate it when I have inspiration in the middle of the night for new song and then I forget them because I'm too lazy and tired to get up. The two songs are called Time and I'll Be There. We're thinking about having Time as the debut song, but we have to see if Eunmi's come up with anything. We also have to see what beat the song can go.

 

Luna, Misol, and Hani were thinking to have a unique dance. If it was for Time, it would have to show emotion, but it depends on the beat too. If it has a fast beat then it will have a good dance to it.

 

Jisun ad YaeIn were thinking for the video, if Time will be the song, a girl wanting to see the guys she like that she hasn't seen in a long time. Which is what the song is about.

 

We are working so hard because this is it. First impression is very important for us. Well not me, you can really see a person after you met, so first impressions don't really matter to me.


Sorry for not updating... I've been watching You're Beautiful. I really think they're should be an A.N.Jell.

Anyone heard of a drama called Ghost or Phantom with G.O of MBLAQ? Its so scary. I'm scared now. I've been locking every door in my house.

But its so good! I was listening to Epik High's Flow last night while sleeping. I heard the scary laugh and I thought it was the killer of the drama...