Dance Time

Zapped

Producer Cha gave us a copy of the CD. He made two. We walked to the dance studio. Mr. Kwon was there, so it means we have to be serious. The good thing is that he let's us be in pairs. One learns while the other one teaches. Mr. Kwon can be mean sometimes. Last time, Luna and I got in trouble for playing around and laughing too loud. I don't want to be with Misol though, she's mean and she yelled at me last time saying I have no rhythm when I was trying hard.  Jisun came in to watch us. This is bad now. She'll yell at us for any mistakes. Eunmi and I aren't the best dancers.

 

"Girls get into pairs," Mr. Kwon said. I grabbed Luna. Misol and YaeIn are together. Hani got Eunmi. Poor maknae. She's gonna get yelled at.

 

"Girls, do well," Jisun said.

 

"Yeah," we responded.

 

We all started stretching so we don't get cramps. The worst cramp to get while dancing is on th foot. Its hurts so much. Or even worse the pain in the thighs.

 

"I'll teach you the part we didn't learn okay? First I'll go through the whole song then I'll show you step by step," Luna said. I nodded.

 

Misol beat Luna into turning on the music. Misol, Luna, and Hani were dancing together to the whole song. The dance seemed so cool. We only knew the 1st minute of it. We all didn't have the same moves though, and that's when Mr. Kwon comes in.

 

"Girls, I edited the dance moves so its a bit different," he said,"I'll be teaching you individually now."

 

We all sighed heavily. Jisun gave us a glare. This is going to be hard now. It took us 1 hour and 30 minutes to learn it individually. It was 10:00PM. We praciced one time together and it was okay. Just need to practice more. Then we went home all tired.