Lovey Dovey Girly Time

Zapped

I walked in the house. The girls were there. They all looked girlier, except for Luna. She was the same. Misol looked a bit girlier than before. She had her hair up nicely and painting her nails.

 

"Hey~" they all said. They sounded happy. I smiled. Maybe zapped worked.

 

"How was all of your day?" I asked.

 

"Good," they sang together.

 

"Anything new?" I asked.

 

"Yes!" they squeeled. Now that is weird!

 

"We have boyfriends!" YaeIn squeeled.

 

"Oh. Really?" I asked.

 

"Yeah!" Hani responded.

 

"Hehe. I already know!" I said.

 

"What? How?" Eunmi asked.

 

"I have a boyfriend too. Remember? He told me all of them planned to confess," I said.

 

"Now. We are officially dating B.A.P," Misol said. I smiled.

 

"Let's do something fun!" YaeIn said.

 

"Of course the maknae has suggest something," Luna said.

 

"You're just jealous I'm maknae," she whined.

 

"Whatever," Hani said.

 

"Let's paint our nails," Misol said.

 

"Yeah!" Eunmi said.

 

Misol got her nail painting kit from her room. I chose mint green for my nails. Just plain mint green. YaeIn got red nails with black hearts on it. Misol did it. She was good at it. Luna got her light blue with white polka dots. Eunmi had her nails light pink with white flowers. Hani had hers light purple with black stripes. Misol did her own. She did rainbow nails. We watched TV while our nails took their time drying.

 

"Zelo is so sweet," YaeIn said. She giggled.

 

"Cute~! Yong Guk is nice, sweet, and caring," I smiled.

 

"Oh. By the way, where did you guys go?" Luna asked.

 

"We went to the aquarium," I said.

 

"Ooooh. How did he know you like fishies," Eunmi asked. I remember I told him when I snuck out the first time to see him.

 

"I don't know," I smiled.

 

"That's cute," Eunmi said.

 

"We gotta do our hair nice tomorrow," Misol said.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

"We will look so pretty!" YaeIn said.

 

"Yeah. Thinking about it. That is a good idea," Hani said. Our nails finally dried. We decided to go to bed earlier, so that we can do our hair early.