MV

Zapped

Today we are shooting the MV for Time. The idea was of a high school student missing the guy she loved. She feels like she'll never see him again and becomes sad. I was playing the high school student. Jisun didn't tell us who the guy was. Once in a while the member will show up in the MV singing sadly and with feeling in uniforms. We skipped breakfast today, we know its bad, but we didn't have enough time. When we got there we were on time. Ji Yeon and Ji Young were there.

 

"Girls, go change," Jisun said. She pointed to the dressing room.

 

We walked over to the dressing room and changed quickly. I sort of miss going to school. I touched the uniform it felt good. We loked at each other and did a thumbs up. We looked good. We got out of the dressing room. They were going to do our make up. Luna was whining about not wanting that stuff on her face, so they only did a bit of make up on her face. Misol was just quiet. YaeIn, Hani, and I were enjoying it. Eunmi didn't really care.

 

"All done," Ji Young said. She was the one doing our make up. Ji Yeon was the one who picked our clothes.

 

We headed out to the school. We walked around to get to know the place. Then Jisun called us over to meet the guy of the music video. We got near her and I saw a familiar figure. It was Yong Guk! I ran to him and hugged him. He was the guy in our video? Yay!

 

"Nice to see you too," he said. I nodded. His hair was died black. I was confused.

 

"Your hair is black..." I said.

 

"Just for today," he said. I smiled.

 

"Okay," I smiled.

 

The first part was remembering about the guy. So we went to one of the classroom. I sat on the desk and looked out the window sadly. Then we did the good memories. Which was hugging, holding each others hands, and smiling at each other. Then they did the members singing. Then me looking lonely in the classroom again at the ends. Since we did make some mistakes we did it over and over again until it was good. We finish around 11:00. We ate some food together. The girls kept telling Yong Guk to tell the other members that they miss them and stuff like that. We drove Yong Guk home and we went home. One week left till debut so happy!