First Day

Zapped

"Nana~" I heard someone,"wake up~"

 

"Stop..." I said.

 

"Wake up its time for school," Misol said. I knew it was her. It was her voice. She's always the one yelling at me to get up and if I don't wake up I know she'll turn aggressive, but I don't care since I'm sleepy.

 

"I don't want to get up," I said.

 

"Wake up!"she said, pulling my covers.

 

"No!" I yelled. Then she took my pillow then threw it at me & sat on me."Get off!"

 

"Not until you get up & get ready," she said.

 

"Fine," I pushed her off.

 

I got up to shower. Then quickly put on my uniform & grabbed my shoes. I ran down stair thinking we were going late to be since I took a long time in the shower. Darn. This bad habit of mine.

 

"We're not late," Luna said.

 

"Wait. Really?" I looked at the time. It was 6:45. School is at 7:30. "So I didn't get up late?"

 

"No. We were trying to get you ready before, but you weren't the last one Eunmi & YaeIn are. Also don't forget your phone," Luna said.

 

"Oh yeah," I said, then I started singing 'Oh Yeah' by MBLAQ & Luna joined me.

 

"Also can you check on the two kids. They should be ready now," Hani said.

 

"Okay girl!" I said, then started singing to 'OK' by B1A4. 

 

"YaeIn~ hurry," I said, barging in her room.

 

"Should I wear a hair bow or a head band & what color?" She asked.

 

"This is why you're taking to long? Wear a red band. It will go good with the red tie," I said.

 

"Okay. Then you wear a white bow. It goes with our white shirts," she said.

 

"Fine, but hurry," I didn't really like putting things in my hair since it bothers me sometimes.

 

"I just need to put the head band and done," she said, putting it on.

 

"Go downstairs," I said. She was finally going down stairs. Eunmi was left. I ran to her room.

 

"Hey. Why you taking so long?" I asked.

 

"I can't find good shoes to wear & what bow to wear," she said. Then she looked at me. "I'm not wearing my white bow."

 

"Then wear your red one with white polka dots & your red converse," I suggested,"Easy as that."

 

"Thanks," she said.

 

"Go downstairs soon. You need to eat," I said. I went to my room because I also forgot to take my shoes downstairs. I got my black converse & went downstairs.

 

Misol & Hani made pancakes with scrambled eggs. We all ate somewhat quickly. Then grabbed our shoes & backpacks then we were on our way to school. It was better to walk to school, well that is my opinion. It was like ten minutes from were we lived anyways.We were in front of the gates not knowing if we should go through. We stood together as a group. I was at the back. I liked being at the back, I guess maybe because I don't get noticed a lot when I'm behind. I kind of like it though, being invisible.

 

After waiting a couple minutes we walked through the gates. There were mostly girls & some guys. They were staring at us, but a lot of attention there was one group of guys that caught my attention. There were 7 guys in that group & they were staring. I knew when I looked over at them then I looked away. My cheeks were probably red.

 

We went to the office to get our schedules. We went to see Mrs. Shin in the office who had our schedules. First, we have regular classes like algebra, biology, language, and history for like 30 minutes. Then we have singing class, dancing class, & a class where we learn how to play an instrument. It was all in the same teacher and place.

 

I was lucky that we all had classes together. I hate being alone. I don't know why... its been one of my fears for a long time. Its just that when I'm alone no ones I'm there and I look weak. I don't like looking weak. We all left the office and went our singing class. There was a huge classroom. I decided to look for the teacher. I only walked a few steps

 

"Good morning," I heard & turned around. It was a lady in her mid-20s.

 

"Good morning," we all said.

 

"You all must be the new students," she said. We all nodded. "I'm Ms. Yang."

 

"Nice to meet you," we said, all bowing.

 

"Nice to meet you all too. I'll be your teacher along with Mr. Oh & Ms. Joo for the rest of the year," she said," this classroom is only used in the morning unless I giving a lesson."

 

"We'll try our best and do our best, right guys?" I said.

 

"Yes~" they responded. Then the bell rang.

 

"Stand in the front so you can introduce yourselves to the class & the other 2 teachers," Ms. Yang said. We nodded.

 

A lot of students walked in & then there was the group of 7 guys. I looked at Luna and started wiggling her arm. She looked at me like 'what?' then she saw the guys. They were cute but then a group of 6 guys walked in they were cute too. Then another group of 5 guys walked in. Luna looked at me like 'wow'. They all sat down. I thought they'd be somewhat silent, but they were noisy.

 

"Students, quiet down. Today we have 7 new students from the US," she said.

 

"Good morning," we said & bowed.

 

"Introduce yourselves, please," Ms. Yang said.

 

"I'm Noh Misol," Misol said.

 

"I'm Kim Nana," I said.

 

"I'm Park Areum," Ame said.

 

"I'm Kwon Luna," Luna said.

 

"I'm Lee Eunmi," Eunmi said.

 

"I'm Kang Hani," Vani said.

 

"I'm Choi YaeIn," YaeIn said.

 

"Its nice to meet you," we said in unison & bowed.

 

Then I noticed the 7 guys from that one group sat in the middle row in front. Then the 5 guys of the other group sat in the row near the door also in the front. The group of 6 guys sat in the back of the third row. The front tables of the third were empty.

 

"I'm Mr. Oh," Mr. Oh said.

 

"I'm Ms. Joo," Ms. Joo said. We bowed again.

 

"You may sit where you like," Ms. Joo said.

 

We sat in the front of the third row. There were 4 tables open. It was 2 people at a table. I automatically sat in the 2nd table of the 4 tables near the window. Eunmi & YaeIn sat in the 1st table. I guess I was sitting alone. Luna went with Misol behind me. Hani & Areum went behind Misol & Luna. I knew I was going to get moved to sit next to someone. So I just looked out the window.

 

"Tomorrow, class. We will be assigning new seats since we have new students," Mr. Oh said.

 

I guess we had a lesson today. Talking about the class expectations and stuff like that. I just put my head down and listened. Sometimes I looked out the window. I felt like I was being stared at after a while & looked next to me. One of the 7 guys was staring at me. When he saw me staring back he looked away. I also looked away. After a while Mr. Oh stopped talking.

 

"We need 3 volunteers for each of the new students, so that would be 21 volunteers. Raise your hands if you want to help the new students around the school," Ms. Joo said," Misol, Nana, Areum, Luna, Hani, Eunmi, & YaeIn please line up in the front. I'll pick the volunteers who will be helping you."

 

We did as she said. I looked around for who volunteered, most were guys & some girls. Then I saw that the one guy that was staring at me before was raising his hand & staring right at me with a small smile. Ms. Joo thought for then finally spoke.

 

"Yong Guk, Aron, & Eunkwang you boys will be helping Misol," she said. We looked at Misol. She was smirking. One thing's for sure: she will be mean since she's with guys. She was only nice once in a while, but to guys not really.

 

"Youngjae, Baekho, & Minhyuk you boys will be showing Nana around the school," Ms. Joo said. *Boys?* I thought. I'm always shy & quiet around boys except when they bother me. Most of the time they do. Boys are mean jerks, but i know all of them aren't.

 

"Ren, Changseob, & Ailee you will be helping Areum," Ms. Joo said. Areum was lucky she at least got a girl. Areum is very shy & quiet. She doesn't like being with guys because she says its awkward so its a good thing she got a girl. The girl seemed nice.

 

"JR, Daehyun, & Ilhoon you boys will be helping Luna," she said. Luna was good with guys because most of her cousin who live near her were guys, so its like it doesn't bother her.

 

"Himchan, Peniel, & Hyuna you will be helping Hani," she continued. Hani probably wanted all guys, but it looks like she'll get along with the girl. It seems like they can be good friends.

 

"Jongup, Minhyun, & Hyun Sik you boys will be helping Eunmi," Ms. Yang said. Eunmi was shy with guys, but she had guys friends before so I don't think that would be a problem... hopefully.

 

"Lastly. Zelo, Sungjae, & Ji Yeon you will be helping YaeIn," Ms. Yang said. YaeIn was lucky too. Even though she probably wanted all guys,too, she'll be alright.

 

"You guys can start showing them around today we won't be doing much since we have new students. The rest of you can go in the dance studios, the instrument rooms, or stay here writing songs," Mr. Oh said.

 

We waited for the people who will be showing us around. Misol left will the guys she got grouped with. Areum left too. Then Hani & Luna. I stood waiting. Then three guys walked up to me. The guy staring at me before was one of the guys picked. Then I bowed to show respect.

 

"Hi, I'm Baekho," he said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

 

"Sup. I'm Youngjae," Youngjae said. I nodded.

 

"I'm Minhyuk," Minhyuk said. He was the one who was staring at me. He was cute. I felt awkward, so I just smiled at him. He smiled back. We started walking out of the classroom. They started explaining where everything was.

 

"So where did you move from," Baekho asked.

 

"From Socal," I said.

 

"Oh. Like around LA?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Yup," I said.

 

"Oh. Well that's cool," Minhyuk said. I nodded. I felt less awkward. They were really nice to me. Then continued showing me around the whole school. Then we returned to the classroom. I guess we were the last ones everyone was in the classroom. They were all sitting.

 

"Take your seats, kids," Mr. Oh said to us. We took our seats then I remembered Minhyuk sat next to me. I smiled at him & he smiled back.

 

"Why are we just sitting here?" I asked him.

 

"The bell is going to ring soon," he responded. I nodded. Then the bell rang. I got my backpack. I waited for Minhyuk to get out from this seat since I didn't want to bump into him while getting out from our tables. Then he finally got out of his seat. I got up after him. Then he turned around.

 

"Oh. If you ever get lost or need to go some place & you forgot where it was. You can ask me," he said, smiling. I nodded, then he left.

 

Misol, Areum, Luna, Hani, Eunmi, & YaeIn were waiting for me outside the classroom. They all smirked at me.

 

"Already?" Misol said. I gave her my 'confused' look even though I knew what she meant. "Whatever. We'll talk at home."

 

We went to an area with lots of trees around us to eat. It was better to be at a place with no people than be crowded around. It's best when it's just us.

 

We packed our lunches the day before. Usually when we eatwe share everything, so we have a little bit of everything. What we don't share is rice we all have that. Misol had buldak, Areum had bulgogi, Luna had tangsuyuk, Vani had dongkatsu, Eunmi had bossam, YaeIn had kimbap, and I had daeji bulgogi. We kept taking things from each other since it didn't matter to us.

 

We were finally done eating. We sat there. Suddenly we heard footsteps. I went behind Misol since she was the scary one and she got up. She got in a fighting stance just in case. Luna & Hani also got up. Among us Misol, Hani, & Luna were the tough ones. Misol was the scariest then Luna next to her then Hani. Ame, Eunmi, YaeIn, & I were sitting down. They were all in fighting stance. It was the group of 7 guys. We all had our relieved faces.

 

"You scared us!" I said.

 

"Yeah," Misol said.

 

"Sol was getting ready to kill someone you know," I said with a scared face.

 

"Sol?" one of them said.

 

"Sol is short for Misol," Luna said. I nodded.

 

"Oh," he said. We stayed quiet.

 

"Well, I'll be going," I said. This was awkward & I need to leave.

 

"Where?" Luna asked me. I gave her a glare.

 

"Ummm... the... library. Yup. There," I said. I knew I sound stupid.

 

"Why?" Areim joined. I knew what they were doing. They were trying to make look stupid as usual. I gave her a glare this time.

 

"I want to... read," I said. I felt my face turn red.

 

"Since when do you read?" Eunmi asked. She was joining in too. Great.

 

"I read books," I said. If I said anything else I would sound mean.

 

"Unnie," she gave me a look.

 

"I read. I'll go find some interesting book and read it," I said,"you know what I'm leaving."

 

I grabbed my stuff and started leaving. Typical them. While I walked to the nearest building, I realized I didn't know where the library was. I completely forgot. I wondered around until I saw the group of 6 guys. Youngjae was there. I walked towards him, but then I felt nervous. Then he saw me.

 

"Hey!" he waved at me. I walked towards him and his friends. They looked kind of scary, but I didn't care. I bowed when I got close enough to them.

 

"Hi," I said, softly.

 

"Hey!" they all greeted me. They seemed nice, so I just simply smiled. "We should introduce ourselves."

 

"I'm Yong Guk," Yong Guk said. He looked really manly & tough.

 

"I'm Daehyun," Daehyun said. He seems mysterious.

 

"I'm Himchan," Himchan said. He seemed really quiet.

 

"I'm Jongup," Jongup said. He seemed kind of scary.

 

"I'm Zelo," Zelo said. He was cute & manly at the same time.

 

"I'm Nana. Nice to meet you," I said.

 

"You going somewhere?" Youngjae asked,"the bell is going to ring soon."

 

"I was going to the library, but I forgot where it was. Never mind though," I said.

 

"Okay. Well, let's get going to the class. The bell is ringing in a minute," Yong Guk said.

 

After a minute of walking the bell rang. They were right. So we were all together walking to class. When we got to the classroom I sat in my seat. After a few minutes, the rest of the cass walked in. Then the teachers came in. Minhyuk was staring at me again. This time it was a weird stare. Then I started looking out the window.

 

We were still having a lesson. Hours went by. Finally, school ended.

 

"Oh, girls," Mrs. Yang said," tomorrow bring work out clothes and it has to match between you 7."

 

We nodded & left for home.


Its long..... I hope it isn't boring. I'm trying my best ~.~