Wake Up Call

Zapped

I was dreaming of going to the movies with MBLAQ then having a basketball game with some weird penguins and MBLAQ. Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing. It was Hello by SHINee which meant it was Yong Guk. I got the phone and answered it.

 

"Hello?" I managed to say.

 

"Hey, sleepyhead! Time to get up and go to school," Yong Guk sang.

 

"I don't want to," I whined.

 

"You have to. You have to go to school today," he said,"do it for me."

 

"Fine," I said. I crawled out of my bed,"okay. I'm up."

 

"Now get ready," he said.

 

"Okay. Wait a couple of minutes," I said.

 

"Okay," he said. I took a couple minute to wash up. Then I changed into my uniform.

 

"There all done. I'm all ready," I said.

 

"Okay. Happy to here that! Well I have to go now. Call you later? Eat breakfast, okay?" he said.

 

"Okay then. Bye," I said.

 

"Bye," he responded.

 

I went downstairs to find everyone except Misol and HAni on the couch half asleep. I'm tired too, but they look so lifeless. I tried moving YaeIn's leg so I can sit next to her, but she just wouldn't move. I went in the kitchen and sat on the table.

 

"What's breakfast?" I asked.

 

"Wow. You're up. Why aren't you on the couch like the others?" Misol asked.

 

"YaeIn won't move," I said. She nodded.

 

"We're having pancakes. Tell the others to come and eat," Hani said.

 

"No need! We're coming," Eunmi said.

 

We all sat on the table and ate silently. They probably got their own wake up call too. Hm... Maybe?