After School

Zapped

When we walked home Misol kept trying to push me into the street. I would push her back a little & she'd push back harder, so I moved out of the way & she almost fell into the street herself.

 

"Hey!" she yelled. I was scared, so I ended up running & she chased me. When we got to the house, I tried opening the door, but it just wouldn't open. Misol came right behind me & pushed me against the door.

 

"Oww!" I said. Then we were pushing each other.

 

"Stop!" Hani said.

 

Even though we were the oldest we acted like little kids and when we fought we looked like a mess. Well, when we fight I look like the mess. So we stopped & the rest of the kids were coming, but they were with other people. It was the 7 guys. Then I remember that Minhyuk was staring at me weird & I don't want him to look at me like a mess. Misol walked to them while I was trying to open the door, but it just wouldn't open. They were getting closer. After a minute it finally opened. I ran into the house. I went to the living room and sat there until Misol. I heard them & the guys voices too. I started running up stairs. Then they we all in the house.

 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Luna said. I didn't respond then I finally got in my room. I heard her coming. I went to brush my hair quickly. "why do you keep running way?"

 

"I needed to get that bow off my head," I lied.

 

After trying to clean up, I went downstairs. They were all there. I bowed to them & they bowed back.

 

"Hi," they said. I smiled & did a small wave. Misol looked around the house and realized there were a lot of boxes.

 

"Maybe you should come later. In like about an hour. The boxes are probably bothering Nana. She really can stand having things in the living room like this. We can probably finish quickly if we work together right?" Misol said,"Right???"

 

"Huh??? Yeah," I said. The guys were laughing at me. I don't pay attention. Maybe at school, but I go there to learn."Yeah. We can finish this up... but can I ask a question?"

 

"Later. I know what you're going to ask & I don't think you should ask that," Luna said.

 

"Okay," I said, nodding. I had a habit of playing with my fingers. So I was doing that.

 

"So, we'll come back in an hour right?" one of them asked. Misol nodded. They started leaving.

 

We started cleaning up. We each had a couple boxes that belonged in our rooms. I quickly started putting everything in place. So my room was all organized. I had a special CD holder for JYJ's In Heaven album. I really liked all the songs in that album, so I decided to put it downstairs near our flat screen TV. The CD was special to me, In Heaven was the song that made me love it the most. It looked nice near the TV. Then I went to check on the rest they were almost done. Areumwas the first one done. After a while, the rest of the kids were done.

 

"Three of us need to go shopping for food," Misol said.

 

"Take Areum!" I begged. Areum usually annoys me, but around Misol she's quiet. Sort of. Areum gave me a glare, but I just smiled.

 

"I'll go with you," Hani said. Misol nodded & they were out the door.

 

"You know we're stuck with the cleaning right?" Luna said.

 

"I know, but that's what I'm here for. Let's put some music on and clean," I said. They nodded.

 

YaeIn immediately put SS501. She was a major Triple S. I was singing along with her & cleaning. We really didn't have anything to clean. Just some dishes, vacuum, and sweep outside. Since we were done quickly I went to take a shower. Again... while the rest went to change clothes. Luna changed into bleached jeans with a light blue shirt that said I <3 NY. Emilee  chose white shorts with her green I <3 SS501 shirt. Eunmi wore shorts with orange Hello Kitty shirt. I chose ripped jeans with a DBSK Always Keep The Faith shirt. We were all sitting on our couch either listening to music, using our phones, drawing, or on the laptop.

 

A few minutes later, Misol, Hani, & Areum came back. They put all the stuff away, then went to change. Misol chose black shorts with a SpongeBob shirt. Hani changed into a shirt that says single in the front & taken in the back with black capris. Areum chose shorts and her Angels shirt. What I found funny was that Areum hated baseball but her shirt said otherwise. We still had about twenty minutes till the guys came. We decided to entertain each other, but I remembered, I needed to ask Misol that questions.

 

"Hey. Why are the guys coming?" I asked.

 

"Well, you didn't have the chance to meet all of them & they'll explain to us everything that happens at school," Misol said.

 

"Oh..." I said.

 

I know I ran away from them, but I used to do that before too. It feels uncomfortable around a lot of guys. So then we started playing music. I shuffled all the songs on the laptop. Stay by MBLAQ came up. So all of us stood up. One thing we did a lot was practice dances. The good dancers were Luna and Misol. My feet didn't move right unless I practiced. Hani, YaeIn, & I were better than Areum & Eunmi. Areum was better than Eunmi. When we all started dancing we were good, all concentrated on the music. We would mess up a bit, but not badly as before without practice. Then Lies by Big Bang, I Don't Care by 2NE1, & Mystery by B2st played. After those songs we took a break. Then the door bell rang. I went to open it. The guys came back changed out from their uniforms into regular clothes. I bowed.

 

"Hi," they said.

 

"Hi," I responded. I guess Luna and Misol were dancing to Clap Your Hands by 2NE1 since you could hear them sing and clap really loud."please come in."

 

I backed away from the door to let them in. They didn't seem scary after they came in. I felt more comfortable around. I then closed the door & went into the living room. Luna was the only one left dancing to Big Bang's Tonight. I guess Misol got tired. I went to get water for Misol. Even though we fought a lot, we can get along at times. I went into the kitchen then back to the living room and sat next to Misol. I gave her the water & she smiled at me. When Tonight was finished, Luna was done. We were silent for a while.

 

"We should introduce each other to you, Nana," one of them said. I nodded.

 

"I am Seo Eunkwang," Eunkwang said, bowing.

 

"You know me, but my full name is Lee Minhyuk," Minhyuk said.

 

"I'm Lee Chanseob," Changseob said, smiling. He was cute.

 

"I'm Lim Hyunsik," Hyunsik said, doing a small wave.

 

"I'm Shin Dong Geun, but you can call me Peniel," Peniel said, shyly. I smiled at him & he smiled back.

 

"I'm Jung Ilhoon," Ilhoon said, bowing.

 

"I'm Yook Sungjae," Sungjae said, doing a peace sign.

 

"Hi," I said. I didn't really know what say, but I smiled. They weren't scary now.

 

"So... we'll be telling you everything that goes on at school," Eunkwang said. He explained the algebra, history, language, & biology part to us. When we have test it is necessary to study or we stay all day in the regular class & music for the rest of the day. We also had to bring comfortable clothes, so when we have dancing class we wouldn't be in our uniforms."The best part of the year is when companies visit to pick out groups to be in that company, but some students stay studying at the academy even after they got chosen."

 

"That's cool," we said. They nodded & continued explaining.

 

"We better tell this ahead of time," Peniel said," If all 7 of you will be a group together you better come up with a name. You better think about it because if you choose that name and a company picks you that's the name your group will have under that company. It took us a week to find a good name."

 

"Oh. What is it?" I asked. Misol hit me in the back of the head.

 

"This is why you should have stayed with us at lunch," Misol said.

 

"Sorry..." I mumbled

 

"It's BtoB also known as Born to Beat," they said.

 

 "Oh! That's so cool!" I said. That was a really cool name.

 

"Yeah. The academy is really cool. I think all of you will like it since you all like music," Eunkwang said. We nodded.

 

"So who here sings?" Eunkwang asked. Areum, Eunmi, YaeIn, Hani, and Misol raised our hands. Luna didn't sing.

 

"So who rapper?" Ilhoon asked. Luna and I raised oiur hands.

 

"What about dancers?" Hyunsik asked. Misol, Luna, & Hani raised their hands.

 

"Visual?" Minhyuk said. We looked at eavch other. I gestured to Eunmi. She seemed like a good visual for the group, she is the nicest one.

 

"Aegyo?" Changseob asked. I raised my hand with a smile.

 

"Maknae?" Sungjae asked. YaeIn raised her hand. She was young. We all envied her, especially me. Turning a year older makes me feel weird and old.

 

"Well, you can't be the same thing," Peniel said, "the teachers would also be mad for not deciding your position yet."

 

"Who's a better rapper?" Eunkwang asked. I looked at Luna,"Nana will be lead rapper, but Luna is main rapper. Now go sit on the couch so we know who has positions and who doesn't."

 

Luna sat in the couch playing with her phone. I looked over to see what she was doing.

 

"YaeIn, you're maknae," Eunkwang said. YaeIn went to sit in the couch.

 

"Who can dance better. Misol or Hani?" Hyunsik asked. Hani gestured at Misol."Misol you're main dancer."

 

Misol went to sit with Luna & YaeIn.

 

"Oh, Eunmi, you're visual," Minhyuk said. Eunmi sat on the couch with the rest of them.

 

"Let's see how can sing better," Changseob said,"Sing a song."

 

Areum looked at Hani to go first. She sang What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson. Areum sang If You're Happy and You Know It. I was trying not to laugh because she was also trying not to laugh, but we ended up laughing to hard on the floor.

 

"Hani you're main vocal. Areum... I guess you're lead vocal," Changseob said. They sat down..

 

"All done!" Minhyuk said, smiling. Then we high-five each other.

 

"So, you all have positions," Eunkwang said. "but you also need a lead dancer."

 

"And an aegyo queen," Changseob said.

 

"I want to be lead dancer," Luna said.

 

"I want to be aegyo queen," I said.

 

"Okay. You're done just need a name and done," Peniel said. We nodded.

 

"What time is it?" Eunkwang asked.

 

"Areum. The time," I said.

 

"Okay!" she said, "its 7:00PM."

 

"We have to go now. Its will be getting dark soon," Eunkwang said"don't forget to choose your group name."

 

"Alright," we nodded.

 

"See you tomorrow," they said.

 

"Bye~" we all said.

 

We closed the door. We the TV. Everyone seemed obsorbed into the TV while I was thinking more about our name than the show. I thought every time there were commercials. I was thinking Athena like the Greek goddess of wisdom. Iris the messenger goddess. Asteria! The goddess of the stars. I'll tell the others about the name after the show is over. I sat quielty until they were done.

 

"I got the name!" I said.

 

"What is it?" they asked.

 

"Asteria! The goddess of the stars," I said.

 

"That's really cool, Nana," YaeIn said. I nodded.

 

"Then that's our name," Misol said. After that, we went to sleep early. To wake up early.


First of all, thank you to my three subscribers. Like a million thanks. Even though I only have you three I will work hard.

This chapter is long. Sorry I took so long I had CST Exams which took all of my time along with the PowerPoint I needed to do for English & ,the projects coming.

Hope its not boring for you guys, if so, tell me. So I can try better. Sorry for any mistakes.

The next chapter will be better~