AB Entertainment's Choice

Zapped

"AB Entertainment representatives are here today," Ms. Joo said,"please come in."

 

Two representative came in. We all stood up and bowed. The smiled at us. Two lady representative

 

"Today, we will pick a group of our interest. I can tell all of you are very talented, so it will be hard," one of them said. At least she wasn't putting all of us down.

 

"Kids, go change," Mr. Oh said. We went to the locker rooms to change all except for Ji Yeon and Hyuna.

 

We were talking with EXID. They really want to train under AB. If they'd leave it would because they are really nice and pretty. Like role models. I bet the wil get into the company. They're really talented.

 

"Good luck," we said to EXID.

 

"Thanks," they said. Honestly, I like LE the best. Her rap is pretty awesome. She is also cool.

 

We were supposed to be last, but we switch with EXID, so we went first. We decided to do something easy and simple. We want EXID to be picked. We picked I Don't Care by 2NE1. Our singing was bad a couple mistakes then our dancing was okay too. Then it was Hello Venus's turn. After that was Ailee. Next Nu'est. Then B.A.P. Lastly, EXID. EXIDwas amazing. They picked Shock by B2st. They sang so good and danced so well.

 

"Okay, we will be making our decision soon," one of the said. We nodded. They left the room. After a good 5 minutes thy came back.

 

"We have made our decision," the other representatives said.

 

"We chose EXID," the other one said. We cheered for them.

 

"See you at the company," they said. They handed them papers and directions to the company. We went over to them.

 

"Congratulations~!" we said. We group hugged. We were happy for them. They really deserved it.

 

"Thank," Dami said.

 

"You wishing us good luck really worked!" LE said.

 

"We wish you guys the best!" we said.

 

"Thank you," they all said.

 

"Kids, go change back into uniform," Mr. Oh said.

 

"Okay," we all said.

 

It would be lunch soon. We were talkig mostly with Exid. We exchanged numbers because they wanted to keep contact with us.