My Little Escape

Zapped

We went in the house. We ate silently. I guess we were a bit scared from what happened. We then went to watch TV. I didn't want to be here. It was so boring. I want to hang out with Yong Guk. He is so sweet. After an hour I was so bored I couldn't take being more bored. It was 9:30 now.

 

"Hey, guys. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep," I said.

 

"Okay. Rest well," Misol said.

 

I went up to my room. I layed on my bed for a bit. I'm so bored. Hmmm... Maybe I can escape and hang out with Yong Guk again! I'll text him right now!

 

'Yong Guk~ let's go to the park again. I'm bored at home' I texted him.

 

'Are you sad again?' he asked.

 

'No. Not this time. Thank you for worrying though(: means a lot. I just wanna hang out with you' I replied

 

'No problem. At 10:00 hang out at the park again?' he asked.

 

'Yeah! I'd love too. At 10:00 it is!' I replied.

 

'See ya there then(:' he replied.

 

I grabbed my converse. The only way I can escape is by the window. I opened my bed, and put a bunch of pillows to make it seem like I was sleeping. I had a wig from Halloween so I put that at the top pillow. I grabbed my keys, so I don't have to get back in my room from the window. I listened to music until it was 9:50. I opened the window and crawled out. I jumped on the nearest tree and slid down it. I walked to the park listening to music. I saw Yong Guk sitting on the same bench. I sat net to him. He looked at me and smiled.

 

"Hey," I said.

 

"You wanted to see me?" he smiled.

 

"Yeah. Pretty much," I said,"let's go on the swing."

 

"Okay," I sat on the swing and he pushed me.

 

"There's nothing troubling you right?" he asked.

 

"Nope," I said. Then he stopped the swing.

 

"You know that you make me happy," he said.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Seeing you sad makes me sad. So if there's anything on your mind, you can talk to me," he said. I smiled.

 

"You're probably the only guy who's been really nice to me," I said. I go off the swing,"swinging is making me cold. Let's stop."

 

He nodded and gave me his sweater. He helped me put it on. He kneeled in front of me. He wanted to give me a piggy back ride. I got on his back and we walking into the city. He was telling me about when we was little, what he likes to each, his favorite colors, and stuff like that. I told him about my childhood too. We laughed because I did a lot of stupid things. I told him what kinds of food I liked, he never heard of them because they were food from different countries. I told him I liked all colors.

 

"It's almost 12:00. I should take you home," he said.

 

"I want to be with you," I said. He smiled. I was still listening to music. I put one headphone on his left ear. It was Pieces of You by Epik High. You were singing to Jisun from Loveholic parts."Sometimes, I feel like I can lose people I care about too quickly. That I only remember pieces of them. Some people lose interest in me they prefer other people. That only small piece of memories with them stay with me. They choose to leave me first."

 

"I won't do that. I promise," he said.

 

"I trust you," I said. We got to my house. He put me down. I gave him another kiss on the cheek before he left. I sneeked into the house quietly and went to my room. I fell asleep instantly.