Playing Around

Zapped

We cleaned the classroom then we decided to play since we had nothing else to do. We had an hour of school left. We began with Guess The Song. We chose songs from old to new. Sometimes it'd be a Japanese song or English, but most were Korean. Hello Venus and Nu'est were mostly singing and guessing. Out of all of us in Asteria, Misol and Hani were mostly singing and guessing. B.A.P was playing too.

 

After 30 minutes of Guess The Song, we played 30 minutes Guess The Dance. Misol, Luna, and Hani were doing the hard dancing. I did most Wonder Girls song. YaeIn stuck with SS501. Eunmi wasn't a dancing type. B.A.P and Nu'est were doing hard dances. Hello Venus did random ones.

 

Then the bell rang. We walked with B.A.P. Instead of walking straight home we stopped at the park. I sat on the same swing from when Yong Guk and I first met. If Misol finds out that I sneaked out before she'd kill me.

 

"Yong Guk," I said.

 

"Hmm?" he said.

 

I got close to his ear and said,"Don't ever tell Misol that I snuck out. She'd kill me."

 

He nodded and said,"Okay."

 

I smiled. Then he'd push me. The wind felt nice. I didn't want to leave, but we'd have too sometime.

 

"Let's play tag!" YaeIn said.

 

"Okay! Come on Yong Guk!" I said. He shook his head.

 

"Uhhh... not it's okay," he said.

 

"Then let's just play us two," I said. He smiled.

 

"Okay," he said.

 

"Tag!" I said. I poked him and ran away from him. We were chasing each other until Misola and Himchan told us we had to go home.They walked us home. We said goodbye with kisses on the cheek. Then we went inside the house.