Older Brothers and Best Friends

Zapped

I went walking around the campus. Girls were glaring at me. I didn't care, a glare doesn't kill anyone. A girl came up to me. She looked furious. It kind of scared me.

 

"You're the girl dating Minhyuk oppa, aren't you," she asked. She was giving me a death glare.

 

"Umm... yeah... news spreads here so fast," you sighed. She kept getting closer & closer.

 

"Get away from my boyfriend," she said. I looked confused.

 

"You're boyfriend?" I asked. Yeah we have been dating for a bit, but who the heck is she. She widened her eyes. Her hand was raised, so I closed me eyes waiting for her. Then I opened my eyes. Yong Guk from B.A.P.

 

"Are you okay," he asked. I nodded and noticed the rest of B.A.P behind him.

 

"Don't ever touch her or go near her again," Himchan snarled. The girl ran away.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"No problem. If you ever need help we'll be here for you," Zelo said. I smiled at them.

 

"We can be like older brothers to you," Jongup said to you.

 

"Well, they'll be other brothers to you. I'll be you're protective little brother," Zelo said. I chuckled.

 

"Okay. You guys are my tough older brothers," you smiled.

 

"Yeah," they all said, smiling.

 

"But who was that girl?" I asked.

 

"Son Na Eun. Minhyuk's ex," Youngjae said.

 

"Oh," you frowned. 'Oh great nothing better than a jealous ex' you thought.

 

"Hey!" you heard someone yell. You turned around to see who it was. It was Baekho with Nu'est. They came over to us. They we're all greeting each other. Until they finally noticed me.

 

"Hi, Nana," Baekho said.

 

"Hi, Baekho," I said.

 

"Introduce yourselves, guys," Baekho said.

 

"I'm Aron," one of the said, I did a little wave.

 

"I'm JR," one of them said. I smiled.

 

"I'm Minhyun," the other said.

 

"And I'm Ren," he said. I realized he was the one I accidently stuck my tongue out,"hey you were the girl that I thought was sticking her tongue at me."

 

"I'm sorry, Ren. That was for Areum," I said. He nodded again like before.

 

"By the way, I saw Na Eun all furious walking past us. Did she do something again?" Aron asked. I nodded.

 

"Yup. About to hit the kiddo here," Yong Guk said. He patted my head

 

"I'm not a kiddo," I pouted.

 

"To us you are," Daehyun said.

 

"Oh. So you are her big brother?" Minhyun asked.

 

"All of us except Zelo," Jongup said.

 

"Why did she want to hit you in the first place?" JR asked.

 

"She's a jealous ex," I said.

 

"Omo~ you're going out with Minhyuk?" they all asked. I nodded.

 

"That girl. Why would she want to hurt you? She's going to get a peace of my mind," Ren said.

 

"Not only your mind, Ren. All of us," the rest of Nu'est said. I giggled.

 

"So you guys are my best friends?" you asked. They all nodded.

 

"Best friends forever!" they shouted.

 

"You should be with Minhyuk. If you two are going out," Ren said. I nodded,"we'll walk you to make sure nothing goes bad."

 

They walked you to where BtoB and the rest of Asteria was. B.A.P told BtoB what happened.

 

"We're her brothers now. We will protect her, but you have to, too," Yong Guk said. Minhyuk nodded.

 

"And we're her best friends. Break her heart and we'll break your face," Nu'est said in unison. Minhyuk nodded again.

 

"Don't ever go anywhere by yourself," Minhyuk said to me. I nodded. Then the bell rang we had singing. Lunch was okay, I have best friends and brothers. I smiled to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope it's not boring I'll try my best. Please give me feedback so I can make it better.

& I love A-Pink but Na Eun was the first on my mind. I know its going kind of fast, but it will change