B.A.P's debut

Zapped

Today, was another day. My phone started ringing. I heard it, I just don't know where it is... I found it on the floor in my room. I picked it up. I was Yong Guk.

 

"Hello?" I said.

 

"Guess what!" he said.

 

"Hm... you'll be debuting with B.A.P soon?" I asked.

 

"How'd you know?" he said. I could hear a smile.

 

"You said guess, and so I did," I said.

 

"Well, I have tickets, backstage passes, and VIP passes for you and the girls to see us on Music Bank," he said.

 

"Oh cool!" I said.

 

"My manager will give it to your manager and you can all go," he said

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"Yeah. See you later," he said.

 

"Bye bye," I said. He hung up.

 

Today was a day where all of Asteria would watch movies. The ones Jisun and I would watch. So we decided to see movies.


Jisun opened the door with shopping bags. Someone did some serious shopping. She has tickets in her hand. I smiled. I got up and stretched.

 

"What time will it start?" I asked.

 

"Soon," she said. I gave her a confused look,"in an hour."

 

"We need to get ready!" YaeIn said. I nodded.

 

We all got up and started cleaning the living room since it was a mess. Then we all went to take short showers. We all started putting on clothes we thought would look good, but we ended up putting jeans and hoodies. It was cold outside.


"Hurry!" I yelled at the rest. We all had ugg boots on except for Misol and Vani. It was extremely cold. Misol and Vani chose to wear converse. They ran into the van quickly. I was the last one, so I closed the door. It took us 20 minutes to get there.
 


We entered the place. We went to the VIP area. It was so cool and warm. We sat on seats cuddling each other since we were still cold. It was staring now. We sang to the songs we knew. We were waiting for B.A.P. Soon they came out. Their song is called Warrior. We were screaming our lungs out for them. The song sounded really good. Little Zelo was all tough. After other songs, it was done.


We walked around looking for B.A.P. A man saw us and started coming over. He looked mad. Did we do something wrong?!?!? I'm scared.

 

"Fans aren't supposed to be back stage," he said. Jisun stepped up.

 

"I'm their manager. This is a trainee group under JYP. They got back stage passes from friends who performed here today," she said coldly. When someone was mean to us, she doesn't like it.

 

"Oh. Sorry," he bowed. We smiled. She's like an older brother, but in girl form.

 

We bowed at him, and followed Jisun. We soon spotted B.A.P's manager. We bowed. He lead us to the room where B.A.P was. We saw them on the couch all tired.

 

"How was it?" I asked.

 

"Tiring and nerve wrecking," Yong Guk said.

 

"You guys did well," Jisun said. We all nodded,"we'll leave you to hang out for a bit. Then we gotta go."

 

Jisun and B.A.P's manager walked out. Everyone got all lovey dovey as is they were the only ones in the room I chuckled. I gave Yong Guk a hug. He hugged me back. We stayed like that for a while. Jisun came in to tell us we needed to leave. I gave him a kiss and we left. We all fell asleep in the van. We woke up to go to our beds, and we slept.