That Night

Zapped

After a little while, we pulled away. My cheeks were red, I was blushing. It felt nice know he loves me with all the things we did together. The view was amazing too. The city was beautiful. All the bright lights made the city look beautiful. I started shivering since it was cold. Yong Guk noticed.

 

"Let's get you home. Its starting to get cold," Yong Guk said. I nodded.

 

I didn't feel like talking. The kiss just made me quiet. I just didn't want to talk, I guess. I'm kind of shocked. I didn't expect it.

 

"Get on my back," He said. He kneeled on my. I got on his back.

 

"Why are you giving me a piggyback?" I asked.

 

"So you don't walk to slow while thinking," he said.

 

"Oh, sorry," I said.

 

"No. Its okay. You look cute when you think," he said. I smiled.

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

We didn't talk. This time he just took me straight home. No stops anywhere. We stood outside of my house. I could hear Luna, Vani, and Eunmi talking. They were near the window. Maybe they heard our foot steps. YaeIn came to them. She waved, I just smiled. Then Yong Guk put me down. We stood in front of each other. We both smiled at each other.

 

"So, we should hang out every chance we get, okay?" he asked. I nodded,"and when you get accepted into any company call me to celebrate."

 

"I will," I smiled.

 

"Also call me when you're feeling down because I'll be there to make you smile," he said. I smiled.

 

"I will. Don't worry," I said,"you need to call me at least two times a week. I need to tell you you're cute."

 

"And I'll answer," he smiled.

 

"I guess this is goodbye for now," I said. He nodded and got closer. He kissed me once more. Luna, Vani, Eunmi, and YaeIn were cheering. Misol was yelling at me.

 

"Get a room!" Misol said. We pulled away.

 

"Bye," he smiled. I nodded. I went running into the house.

 

"Hey, Sol!" I said. She was laughing so hard.

 

"So funny." she said.

 

"So, tell us what happened," YaeIn said. I told then everything, and everything means everything.

 

"OMG," Eunmi said.

 

"So he like kissed you twice?" Hani asked. I nodded.

 

"Woah," Luna said.

 

"What about you guys?" I asked.

 

Each of them shared their day with their boyfriends. Haha. I like that word boyyyyfrrieeeend. Hehe. I also like the group Boyfriend. Their debut song is genius. Anyways, going back to what they were saying. They had a good day too. 

 

"Let's eat dinner," Misol said.

 

"Okay," we all said.

 

"What are we eating today?" I asked.

 

"Chinese. I'm ordering," Hani said.

 

"Yay!" I said.

 

"See. I kept the promise," Misol said. I nodded.

 

Hani ordered. We waited for a good ten minutes for the food to come. I turned the TV on. When we got the food, we went to the living room to eat. We decided to watch TV like always. After eating, we cleaned up and all went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter. Hehe. I made the poster. Tell my what you think~

Enjoy^^