Break

Zapped

I woke up at 10:00AM the next morning. I got dressed with light blue jeans, white CN Blue shirt, and Yong Guk's sweater. I went to the kitchen to make some food. I wonder what I should make... I know! I'll make him kimbap. Its so yummy. I'll make a lot so the members and Jisun can eat too. So I started to make it. I finished within an hour. Everyone is still sleeping? Woah. I decided to tell Yong Guk I was coming.

 

'Oppa! I'll stop by the company today. I made some food for you' I sent him. I started using more Korean words. I used unnie and oppa now.

 

'What is it?(:" he responded.

 

"Suprise' I replied.

 

'Okay. I'll be waiting^^' he replied.

 

I know I can't just leave, so I'll leave a note to Jisun. I'll leave it on the TV. I wrote: 'Jisun unnie. I'm going to see Yong Guk. I made food^^' I put it on the TV. Then grabbed my white vans and left.

 

I waited for the bus. I didn't feel like walking. The bus came in about five minutes. I got in, payed, and sat in the back. Do we need a break? I've been alone for 6 months. My members have fun while I'm stuck at home. We got near the company. I got off at that stop. I decided to walk the rest of the way. I was outside.

 

"Hi. I'm Kim Nana. I'm here to see Bang Yong Guk," I said to the security guard.

 

"Okay," he said and let me into the company.

 

I saw Yong Guk, so I went over him quickly. I missed him a lot.

 

"Yong Guk!" I ran to him. I gave him a hug. He was sweaty and sort of smelly.

 

"Woah there," he said. I gave him a kiss."woah. I didn't expect you to do that."

 

"I missed you a lot," I said.

 

"I did too," he smiled.

 

"Here," I handed the food to him,"I... uhh... need to talk to you."

 

"Okay," he said.

 

We went to the cafeteria. A lot of other trainees were there. We picked a table away from them. I was fine with it because I now hate it when other girls look at him. Since I wasn't with him a lot, I began to feel jealousy.

 

"Yong Guk, I feel like this isn't working out" I began. Then tears started falling down my face,"and I feel hurt about it. You work so hard, did you forget about me? I see the other members with their boyfriends and I'm at home with Jisun. I miss you so much. I think about you everyday, no matter what I do. Did you forget we were together? Did you forget that I love you? Is training more important than me? It just hurts me so much. I think we need a break."

 

"Nana," he said.

 

"I just can't anymore. Let's take a break that way, you and I can focus on our training. Its for the better... I guess," I said.

 

"When will this break be over?" he asked. He was serious.

 

"When you have time to be with me," I said. He began to wipe my tears.

 

"I'm sorry," he said. Then my phone started ringing. It was Jisun.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"Are you with Yong Guk? Did you finally tell him about how you feel?" she asked.

 

"Yeah," I sighed.

 

"Okay. Well hurry home. You have to tell me everything," she said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"I have to go," I said. I stood up and bowed to him.

 

"Bye," he said.

 

I walked out the building. Its better if I walk home. I walked and walked. I stopped by the park we used to hang out at. Did he forget? I sat on the swing. A fear tears escaped. I have to be strong. Then I was on my way home to the dorm. I finally got home and saw Jisun waiting for me by the door. The members went shopping.

 

"What happened?" she asked. I told her everything.

 

"Its okay," she said,"I haven't met him yet, but I'm sure he loves you a lot."

 

I smiled at that comment. I wonder if he liked the food.

 

"Did you like the food?" I asked. She nodded.

 

"Yummy," she said,'' let's eat and watch another movie. Let's watch You're My Pet. I heard Jang Geun Suk is in it!"

 

"Really? Let's watch it!" I said. We've been watching movies and dramas lately that Jang Geun Suk is becoming my favorite actor beside Daniel Henney. We served each other food and started watchng You're My Pet.