Another Company

Zapped

We ate breakfast then walked to school. We couldn't find B.A.P, so we hung up with Nu'est.

 

"Pretty looking today," Ren winked. We laughed.

 

"Yup! Sol is good with hair," I said. Misol nodded.

 

The bell rang. We went quickly to class. I sat in my same seat. Ren sat next to me again, but then moved to sit next to Alice from Hello Venus. Maybe he liked her? I was waiting for B.A.P to appear. Finally, they came. I smiled. Yong Guk went directly to sit next to me. Then our teachers walked in.

 

"Good morning students," he said.

 

"Good morning," we responded.

 

"Any guesses for the company coming today?" Ms. Joo asked. We were quiet.

 

"Since there's no guesses, we'll tell you," Ms. Yang said.

 

"It's YMC Entertainment. They'll take the best in vocals. Sing well," Mr. Oh said.

 

"Yes," we said. Then the representatives came in. They bowed.

 

"Good morning," they said. Two guys. One of them was Wheesung! We all got up and bowed.

 

"Good morning," we said.

 

"Seems like a good class," Wheesung said. Our teachers smiled,"show us what you got."

 

We just stayed in the classroom. They wanted good singers not dancers, maybe back up dancers. We all choose songs in English. Hello Venus went first. They sang the English verson of Nobody by the Wonder Girls. B.A.P was after with Good Man by RL. Then it was Ailee singing Halo by Beyonce. The did a good show. Everytime Ailee sings I look at her with full admiration. I always tell her that. Then it was Nu'est with So Sick by NeYo. We were last. We chose Daydreamer by Adele. Wheesung nodded every time someone finish.

 

"There is much talent here, but we chose Ailee," Wheesung said. We clapped.

 

"Ailee! You're the best!" I said.

 

"Thank you," she said. The representative gave her papers.

 

We went up to Ailee.

 

"Ailee, I tell you this most of the time, but when I hear you sing I just can't stop admiring you. I'm so happy you got picked. I know you'll do a good job. I'll be waiting for your debut and I'll buy your CD for sure!" I said. She laughed and patted my head.

 

"You compliment me so much," she smiled.

 

"It's true though. You have talent," Luna said.

 

"You guys," she said. We group hugged."Thank you guys for supporting me. I know you guys will always be watching me. When you get picked for a company, I will also wait for your debut and buy your CD."

 

"Yay!" we smiled. We had nothing else to do, so we all were singing DBSK's Balloons as a celebration.