Finally In Seoul

Zapped

It's been a year. We were finally in Seoul. My friends and I decided to move to Seoul to follow our dream. With our parents permission of course. We were ready for anything. We will work hard in Seoul Music Academy to become the best.

 

We finally reached our home. YaeIn had a well to do grandfather who is also kind enough to give us one of his houses.  Since we came to study in Korea, he gave us the house. It was a nice house. We already had the furniture set up for us. There was enough rooms for us. One the right side was me, Luna, Areum, & Yaein; the left side Misol, Hani, & Eunmi. After unpacking everything we went to get something to eat while we dropped by the school for our uniforms.

 

So we were on our way and on the way we got some kimbap. We were told to go to the academy for our uniforms. When we got there we saw a lady at the front desk.

 

"Goodnight, I'm Noh Misol & these are my friends from America. We were told to get our uniform," Misol said. Then we all bowed

 

"Oh, yes Noh Misol, Kim Nana, Park Areum, Kwon Luna, Cho Eunmi, Kang Hani, & Choi YaeIn?" she asked.

 

"Yes," we said.

 

"All right. I'll go get your uniforms," she said. We waited for a couple minutes & she came bck quickly.

 

"Here you go," she said, giving one to all of us.

 

"Thank you," we all said, smiling.

 

"Well, it was nice meeting all of you. I'm Mrs. Shin. If you have any problems or questions i will be here," Mrs. Shin said.

 

"It was nice meeting you too," we said, bowing goodbye.

 

After leaving, we remembered we needed to buy things for the house. We went to the market to buy things for each bathroom & the kitchen. We also went grocery shopping for food. We got a lot of food, mostly snacks. We each did our parts paying for the food & stuff. Walking home we all had at least one bag in our hand.

 

"I'm getting tired," I said.

 

"You're such a baby,"Misol said.

 

"I'm very delicate, okay?" I said.

 

"Uh huh," Misol said. I was ready to death glare her, but then Eunmi said something.

 

"Stop it. You guys get annoying," she said.

 

"And when you get annoyed that's not annoying?" Misol said.

 

"Stop! Or I will kick your butts. We have school tomorrow & we shouldn't be fighting," Hani said.

 

"I stopped though. Anyways, I'm kind of nervous for tomorrow. I've never moved schools when we were in California," I said.

 

"Well, we should eat and sleep early to wake up early because someone takes forever," Misol said, looking at me.

 

I glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at me. Yet we're the oldest.

 

We finally got home and organized everything. Misol made galbi with rice & kimchi. We ate quietly until we were all done. We played rock, paper, sciccors to see who would wash the dishes. Misol didn't count since she made the food, so it was just me, Eunmi, Hani, YaeIn, Areum, & Luna. It was YaeIn & Eunmi who lost, so they washed the dishes. Then we all went to sleep.


The way they usually are. My chapter feels like it ...