JYP Entertainment

Zapped

After we were done fighting, we quickly ate breakfast. Then we were out the door. We decided to take the bus since its was a bit far. We waited for the bus a good 5 minute. We got on the bus, payed, and then sat down. When we got near the company, we got off. We walked a bit then we got near the company. We were standing near the security guard. We didn't know what to say. We all bowed.

 

"Hi. We're the new JYP trainees. We're the group Asteria," Misol said.

 

"Oh. Okay. Hold on," he said. He got the telephone and called someone,"There are six girls here. The group Asteria."

 

Then he hung up."You may come in." He let us inside. We bowed to him.

 

"Thank you. Keep doing a good job," we said. He smiled.

 

We walked into the company. It was big and so cool! We stopped at the front desk. We heard guys talking, so we turned around. It was 2PM! Oh my! We bowed. They smiled and waved to us.I feel like I'm going to faint. Ah! Taecyeon is my favorite! Then we turned back around. There was a lady there. We bowed.

 

"Hi. We're the new group Asteria," Misol said.

 

"Oh. Yes. Come wait over here," she said. She led us to a waiting room.

 

We waited for a while. Then we heard guys passing by. Then they stopped outside. It was 2PM.

 

"Hi," Wooyoung said.

 

"Hi," we said in unison.

 

"Are you girls from that new group called Asteria," Junsu asked. We nodded.

 

"Nice to meet you," Taecyeon said. Then he flashed a smile. No! Don't do that! Then we heard someone coming. 2PM moved aside. It was the president.

 

"I see you've met the new girl group," the president.

 

"Yes, sir," they said.

 

"Good," he responded,"girls, come." We got uo and followed him. We went into a room. There were other people there.

 

"Hello," we bowed. They bowed back.

 

"Girls, sit," he motioned to the chairs. We did as he said,"girls, there people here are your trainers and stylists and one is you manager."

 

A lady in her twenties stepped out, and said,"I will be your manager. I'm Ahn Jisun."

 

"Nice to meet you," we said. We looked at her with admiration. She was really pretty.

 

"You too. I'll be taking care of you girls. So do well," she smiled.

 

"We will," we responded.

 

"The others here are you trainers. One for dance, one for vocal, and one for Japanese. Then the other two are your styists."

 

"Hi, I'm Mr. Kwon. I'll be your dance trainer," he said.

 

"Nice to meet you. We'll try our best," we said. Then a girl stepped up.

 

"I'm Ms. Hwang, but you can call me Bomi. I'll be your vocal trainer," she said. She seems nice.

 

"Nice to meet you, Bomi. We'll try our best," we said. Then another girl stepped up.

 

"Konichiwa watashi no namaewa Yuri desu," she said. So her name is Yuri. She was really skinny.

 

"Konichiwa," I said. I stood up and bowed,"hajimemae."

 

"Ooh. It's good to know Japanese," she smiled.

 

"Hai," I smiled then sat down. Then two other girls stepped up.

 

"We're you're stylist," they said. We noticed they were twins.

 

"Nice to meet you," we said.

 

"I'm Ji Yeon," one said. The one with the short hair said.

 

"I'm Ji Young," the other one said. The one with the long hair. Then another girl stepped up.

 

"I'm Ms. Nam. Just call me Jessi though. I'll be your acting trainer," she said.

 

"Nice to meet you," we said.

 

"Girls, these are the people helping you before and after debut. Do well," he said.

 

"We will," we said. Then he walked out of the room.

 

"We'll see you when you need us," the two stylist said. We bowed. Then they left.

 

"We will show you around the company," Jisun said.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

They showed us all around the company. I wonder what room will be our dance studio. Hehe. I'm so curious.

 

"Now, we'll show you dance studio," Mr. Kwon said. We walked to the studio. It was in between 2PM's room with the other artist and the other trainee's rooms,"here it is."

 

We looked around. It looked so cool. I can't believe it! We're here! Its sort of hard to believe...

 

"It looks cool," Luna said.

 

"It is," Misol said.

 

"Now we need to show you to your vocal room," Bomi said.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

"Thats should be you mottow. All of what you guys respond is 'okay',"  Jisun said. I chuckled.

 

Bomi showed us to the vocal room. It was pretty. It had cherry blossoms painted on the walls. It was a peaceful theme.

 

"Woah. Its so pretty," I said,"Sakura trees are beautiful."

 

"They sure are," Yuri said.

 

"Now to the Japanese room," Yuri said.

 

"Okay," we said.

 

"See," Jisun said. Then we all laughed.

 

We went to the Japanese room. It was similar to the vocal room, but it was more Japanese decorated.

 

"Woah," I said.

 

"Cool. Huh?" Yuri said. I nodded.

 

"Now, we just need to go to the acting room. Then you can start your training," Jessi said.

 

"Okay," we said. Jisun laughed. I guess she was really liking our okays.

 

We went to the acting room. The acting stage was attached to the acting room. It was so cool.

 

"Woah," Eunmi said.

 

"Yeah. This place is cool," Jessi said.

 

"Well, girls, you need to start you training," Jisun said.

 

She gave us schedules. We all had the same one. We had dance, vocal, Japanese, and acting. Okay. Not too much.

 

"Those are your classes. They're 2 hours each," Jisun said. We nodded.

 

We started with dancing. It wasn't too bad. Then finished the day with acting. It was sort of tiring, but fun.


Enjoy~ ^^