Food!

Zapped

The bell rang it was lunch. Finally. We were gonna eat with Ailee, but she's getting picked up soon.

 

"Congratulations," I said. Asteria bowed.

 

"Thanks guys," she smiled. We gave her a paper with all our numbers. She smiled. I want us all to hang out as a class again later on. We want to keep in touch with everyone in our class.

 

"Don't forget us," we said.

 

"I won't," she smiled. We waved and she waved back.

 

I turned around. Someone was blocking me. I looked up. It was Yong Guk. He smiled then I smiled.

 

"You look pretty," he said.

 

"Thank you," I smiled.

 

"Let's go eat," Daehyun said.

 

"Yeah," Zelo said.

 

The teachers had something set up specifically for our class. There were so many dishes. We all ate a lot but there was still a lot left over. Ren ate a lot. He looked funny while eating. I tried not to spill anything. I always have a problem eating either I spill something or the food falls. I'm just a mess.

 

"You're not eating much," Yong Guk said.

 

"I... uhh... um... have food accidents," I said.

 

"She can't use the chopstick right either," Luna said. I stared at her,"what? Stating the truth. When we went to Washington DC, we decided to get chopsticks instead of forks and I had to feed her."

 

"You know you like it," I said. Everyone started listening now.

 

"Yeah. I definitely love those weird situations we get into," Luna said.

 

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

 

"You look adorable when you're annoyed," Yong Guk pinched my cheek. I smiled.

 

"Awhh!" Hello Venus said.

 

"You guys are so cute together," Lime said. I giggled. The lunch bell was going to ring soon, so we started cleaning up.

 

"Tomorrow," Mr. Oh said,"will be the same for lunch. Eating here."