Debut Day

Zapped

Today is the day we debut. Our MV will be out soon, then we're performing live on MNet Countdown and our albums will be selling tomorrow. I'm so happy and excited. In one hour, it will be out soon. We used that hour to wash up and eat. We woke up late since we were tired.

 

Then it was finally out. We were so excited. We got a view, comment, and likes. Most of them were nice comments then there were the nasty ones. We decided to ignore those. We got compliment for our singing and Luna's rapping. We were told we were pretty too! This is so cool.

 

The next hours we were getting ready. We had our clothes that Ji Yeon brought us. Goof thing about the clothes was that they weren't too short. Then we went to do our hair following Ji Young. We were in the van quietly. We had our hair different, but it looked nice. We didn't over do anything since we're rookies. Then we went to MNet stage. We had to do the practice stage and do our make up there.

 

LED Apple, VIXX, Rhythm Power, Juniel, Chi Chi, Cross Gene, Hello Venus, ZE:A, Boyfriend, JJ Project, Dal Shabet, f(x), Sistar, After School, and Super Junior. I was so happy to see Super Junior. We watched all of them performing until it was our turn, We were last. Ji Young put on a little bit of make up.

 

"I'll put on more make up later. Now hurry," Ji Young said shooing us to the stage.

 

We hurried on to the stage forgetting the mics. We can't sing without mics right? We heard some laughs from our sunbaes. Jr. was laughing hard. I gave him a glare and he stopped. JB just smiled.

 

"You forgot the mics," we heard Jisun yelling.

 

We ran back. Eunmi, Luna and I got microphones. The rest had in ear monitor mics. We straightened our outfits then when out onto the stage. The music began and we did what we've been practicing. Even though this was a practice stage we were still nervous. We did well though. JJ Project was cheering for us. We walked to Jisun.

 

"You need to put more feeling," Jisun said. We nodded. That's what we needed.

 

We went to our dressing room. We had to have our make up finish. I felt hungry though... My stomach growled. Everyone looked at me. I chuckled nervously. I played music from my phone. I put ZE:A's Aftermath. I really like that song. Someone knocked on the door. I got up to open the door. It was Kevin, Siwan, Kwang Hee, and Dong Jun. I froze. Oh my gosh!

 

"Hi," Siwan said.

 

"H-hi," I stuttered.

 

 "Who is it?" Misol asked. She stood next to me and saw. Her jaw dropped.

 

"What are you guy looking at?" YaeIn curiously came and saw. She then ran away. I bowed then went to where YaeIn was. We were like scared fangirls.

 

"Come in," Misol said. She let them in. I was my turn to put more make up on. I sat on the chair letting Ji Young do whatever.

 

"We really like your song. Who wrote it?" Siwan smiled.

 

"The lady over there," Misol gestured to me. I gave her a glare.

 

"Lady? Look who's talking grandma," I said. Kwang Hee and Dong Jun laughed. Its my turn to make fun of Misol. She liked ZE:A, but not a lot so she won't care what I say. Misol glared.

 

"Grandma!" Luna came over and gave Misol a hug,"don't be mad, grandma."

 

We then introduced each other to them. We can't forget manners.

 

"So you wrote your debut song, Nana?" Kevin asked. I nodded.

 

"Eunmi and I wrote songs for our album," I said.

 

"That's so cool," Dong Jun said.

 

"Eunmi and I have that weird connection to write songs, so we thought. Why not?" I said.

 

We talked for a while about training, singing, and dancing. We complemented them on their new song Aftermath. I just loved that song. They all sounded good during the performance. Then they left because their manager called them. I decided to get water because we ran out. I couldn't find Jisun. When we're nervous we drink a lot of water. So I went out and walked through the hallways. I bumped into two guys.

 

"I'm sorry," I said.

 

"It's okay," a manly voice said. I looked up and saw Eunhyuk and Donghae from Super Junior. I was gonna faint.

 

"Are you looking for someone?" Donghae smiled. I could melt. I may have a boyfriend, but they were being so kind.

 

"U-uh yeah. My manager. We ran out of water and we need more," I spoke.

 

"You girls drink that much water," Eunhyuk asked. I nodded. Then Kangin came.

 

"Hey," he saw me,"you are from that rookie group performing today."

 

"Yeah," I said. Then Leeteuk came.

 

"You're part if that group who forgot their mics," he said. I chuckled nervously.

 

"Don't worry. I would have too," Eunhyuk said. I nodded.

 

"So you said you need more water?" Donghae asked. I nodded.

 

"You can have ours. We don't drink it anyways," Kangin said.

 

"Thank you," I said. Leeteuk came with a bunch of bottled water and gave it to me,"it was nice meeting you."

 

"Back at you," they said.

 

I walked back with the water bottles in my arms. I was afrain they would fall, so I was all over the place getting that one water bottle not to fall. I kept bumping into the wall, but then I bumped into someone and the bottle fell. I sighed heavily.

 

"I'm sorry," I said again.

 

"Its okay. Let me help you," I heard. I looked up. It was Jo Kwangmin from Boyfriend.

 

"No its okay," I said. He helped me anyways.

 

"Where is your dressing room?" he asked.

 

"Its somewhere around here," I said. Then I spotted the room,"here."

 

I opened the door. He came in with me and set the water on the table. Everyone was staring at him. He bowed and introduced himself. I thanked him for helping me. He laughed at how much water bottles we drank.

 

"Enjoy you're water," he said, smiling. Then he left.

 

Then someone else knocked on the door. Who could it be? YaeIn opened the door. It was Chi Chi and Dal Shabet. I absolutely love Dal Shabet's new song! Mr. Bang Bang is Yong Guk's ringtone. He last name is Bang and he's a mister... not really, but yeah. Then they left because te show was starting.. We watched them on the TV they were ven better than the practice stage. We started getting ready. This time we had our mics. Then it was finally our time to perform. We went out all ready, and the song began.

 

Time has passed by fast

Days, weeks, months, years

I haven't seen you in all this time

I've missed you so much

Memories are pouring in my head

How can I forget you so easily? (How?)

Time has really passed

And I still have feelings for you

After all this time

I miss you smile, your voice

I can't believe time has passed

After all this time

I still think of you

I know its been a long time

But you were so kind and sweet

How could I forget you? (How?)

Time will hopefully bring us together once again

I've missed you so much

All I could think of was you

Just you

I know it been long

You didn't change right?

Time will hopefully bring us together

I've missed you so much

Once again, I'd like to see your smile

After all this time

I want to see you

Just once

Too see your smile

To hear your kind voice

Just once, I'd like to see you

The memories are pouring in my head

All I could think of was you

Your kind smile and your kind voice

After all this time

I want to see you

Just one more time

 

We finished and there was a lot of cheering. We finished our debut day. In the crowd we spotted B.A.P. We smiled at them. We went back to the dressing room. B.A.P was waiting there for us. We had our hugging moment.

 

"How was it?" Yong Guk asked.

 

"Awesome!" I said.

 

We each compared our debut stages. We got our make up removed while talking. Then they had to leave because they still needed to work on No Mercy. I will be coming out soon! So excited. We quickly changed into our regular clothes then went home. Today was awesome! So exciting and cool. We got to the dorm.

 

"Oh girls, tomorrow, you have your first interview," Jisun said. Awesome!


So that's Time. I made it a couple months ago while feeling sad... There was this one guy I really liked. He was sweet and everything.

This year I met a jerk who broke my heart, so I really missed that one guy