Mini Concert

Zapped

We stood up and bowed. We need to be polite!

 

"So Ji Yeon and Hyuna tell me about this group," he said.

 

"They're name is Asteria. Asteria is the Greek goddess of the stars," Hyuna said.

 

"They're talented enough to sing any song that comes to mind," Ji Yeon said.

 

"They're nice and barely mean except for Misol sometimes," Hyuna said.

 

"Sometimes Misol corrects them and sometimes she's playing around," Ji Yeon said.

 

"They have great vocals and dancers," Hyuna said.

 

"That's pretty much it. You can find out more when they perform for you," Ji Yeon said.

 

"Well, girls. Go change so you can show everything you can," Mr. Oh said. We nodded and went to change. We stretched once again. We went directly to the dance studio.

 

Eunmi went up first. It was going to be a Joo song first. After Eunmi was done, we began singing an dancing to Tell Me. After Tell Me its was Nobody then So Hot. After those 3 we began Honey. We looked at him, he was singing along and smiling. We must be doing a good job! Then it was sing and dancing to 2PM. First it was Again & Again. After that was Without U. Then Heartbeat. Then it was Eunmi's turn to sing. She sang If You Roll Back Time. When she done, we came up behind her. We started singing Good Girl, Bad Girl by Miss A. Then we did I Did Wrong by 2AM. We bowed after that.

 

"Wow. I can truly say you are talented," he said,"but you need more motivation."

 

We frowned and nodded.