Fun Time

Zapped

We went back to class. Our teachers let us do whatever we want. As long as we weren't too loud as disupting other classes. Since the company representatives were coming this whole week, so they let us do whatever. It was really fun. Our teachers were watching us. To make sure we didn't do anything bad. They had big smiles on their faces.

 

The guys were having rap and mini dance battles. The girls were singing alone to whoever started to sing any song that came to mind. I was jealous of Ailee. She sang amazingly, but that's her. Extremely talented. Then Hyuna brought up Muzik by 4Minute then Ji Yeon brought up Ya Ya Ya by T-ara. Soon I started singing Magic Girl by Orange Caramel. Then everyone else started sing along. We noticed the guys dancing to it. It was really fun and funny to watch. The teachers told them it was okay to dance girl groups dances once in a while.

 

"I see you listened to my advice," Mr. Oh said.

 

"Our advice," Ms. Joo and Ms. Yang corrected. Our teacher smiled.

 

We kept singing. We each giggled as we sang. Soon Hyuna started laughing to hard which made me laugh too. So we were laughing so hard. Ji Yeon was staring at us, but soon ended up laughing with us. Since we were laughing eventually all the others girls stopped singing.

 

"Awhh! Why'd you guys stop?" Baekho asked. He found out when we released our laughter.

 

"Wow!" Ren said.

 

Then the bell rang. Yong Guk walked over to me. He hugged me.

 

"Let's go somewhere today. Hmm... you said you like fishies right?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

"Then let's go to the aquarium," he said.

 

"But what about the rest of them," I asked, pointing to B.A.P and Asteria. He came closer to me.

 

"B.A.P is planning to confess," he whispered.

 

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

 

"With zapped," he said.

 

"Hehe. I knew zapped would help them," I said.

 

"So let's go!" he said.

 

He was holding my hand. We stopped sometimes to get food from the food venders. It was yummy. We finally got to the aquarium. Ahhh. I loved it! So many fishies. I dragged him everywhere. My smile wouldn't fade. Sometimes I looked at him when he wasn't looking at me, he was smiling too. We walked around the whole aquarium which took 2 hours. It was huge and pretty. I was getting kind of tired. I kept yawning. I think Yong Guk saw me.

 

"Let's go back," he said. I nodded.

 

"Okay," I said, softly.

 

He kneeled down which meant he wants to give me a piggy back ride. I got on his back and he walked. I felt really greatful to him. He was sweet, nice, and caring. He even remembered I like fishes. He was really different from most guys. It started getting cold. I snuggled close to his neck which was warm. He laughed probably because it tickled.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"For what?" he asked.

 

"Remembering that I like something and for being with me," I said.

 

"No need to thank me. That's why I'm your boyfriend," he said. I smiled.

 

We got closer to the house, but we stopped near the park. The park where I asked him to meet me, the park that he listened to me so well. I was still on his back. We walked around.

 

"I really like you," he said.

 

"I do too," I said,"you're different from other guys. I like that. Being different is what makes you, you. My dad told me that once. I appreciate his words a lot because I used to be weird."

 

He chuckled. He asked:"Really."

 

"Yeah, but I started being normal," I said. He chuckled again.

 

"I can tell," he said.

 

We walked back home. We stood outside. I hugged him tightly. Then I remembered I had his sweater from before.

 

"Hey. I still have your sweater before. I'll go get it," I said. I turned around to go get it but he stopped me.

 

"I want you to have it," he smiled.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. As a gift from me," he said.

 

"Oh. Okay. I'll give you something too," I said. I know! I'll give him my bracelet. It was silver. I gave it to him,"have it."

 

"No. It's your," he said.

 

"The sweater is yours," I said. I grabbed his wrist and put it on."cute"

 

I giggled. It was cute.

 

"Go inside. It's getting cold,"he said. I nodded. I gave him a hug, and went inside.

 

"Bye, Yong Guk," I yelled.

 

"Bye!" he yelled back. I smiled.