Insomnia

Zapped

After we finished watching TV. We ate dinner. Areum and I were arguing and what we should eat again. Well, we argue at almost everything and anything. It either was pizza or Chinese food. We voted. Apparently pizza won. -____- I begged Misol not to order pizza, but she loves it.

 

"Please," I begged.

 

"No, but I promise next time we'll get Chinese next time," she said.

 

"Okay!" I squealed.

 

She promised, so there's a lot of things that could happen if she doesn't keep that promise. She got the phone, and ordered pizza, We ordered 3 large pizza. Pepperoni, cheese, and vegetarian. I ate most of the vegetarian. We pigged out on this occasion. A hard break up calls for lots of food. We had a few left overs. Maybe for breakfast tomorrow?

 

"Okay. Everyone, let's get to sleep," Misol said. Misol went to turn the living room lights off, and I ran upstairs. Its scary...I went to my room. I was sleepy, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to grab a book. I grabbed The Samurai's Garden. I read a couple pages and I felt so bored. It wasn't so late.

 

It was 10:00PM. I decided to go downstairs to get a glass of cold milk. I quietly walked down stairs, to the kitchen, and got a glass of milk. Then ran quietly upstairs. After 15 minutes I still couldn't sleep. I looked out the window. Is Nu'est or B.A.P sleeping right now? Maybe I should text Yong Guk!

 

'Yong Guk... are you still awake' I texted him; hopefully, I didn't wake him up is he was sleeping.

 

'Yeah. Why? You can't sleep either?' he asked. So he has the same problem.

 

'I guess we both have the same problem' I replied.

 

'Want to go out for a bit? For a walk?' he responded.

 

'Yeah! That'd be good for me. I just need to find a way to sneak out. No way Sol will let me out at this time with a guy' I texted back.

 

'But it's just me, so it will be okay. Meet me at the park near your house, okay?' he responded.

 

'Okay! I'll be there soon^^' I responded.

 

'See ya' he answered.

 

I put on some comfortable skinny jeans, my pikachu shirt, black converse, and a black sweater. I grabbed my cell phone just in case. I quietly snuck downstairs, careful of not stepping on squeaky steps. I walked to the door, slowly opening it not to make a noise, and quietly closed the door. I kind of ran to the park. He was sitting on one of the benches. I walked near him. He looked up. I smiled.

 

"Sorry, if I bothered you," I said.

 

"Don't worry, I was bored," he smiled. He made me melt, but I can't have feeling for him. It's too soon."sit."

 

I sat down. "So..."

 

"You know. You're probably one of the girls who talks to me the most?" he said.

 

"Really???" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Not a lot of girls talk to me," he said.

 

"But you're cute," I said. Oops. Wasn't supposed to say that.

 

"You think so?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"Of course!" I said. He smiled.

 

"Let's go on the swings," he said.

 

"Okay," I said. We went over to the swings. I sat on one, and he pushed me.

 

"The sky is really pretty. Don't you agree," he said.

 

"Yeah. Really pretty. It's mostly pretty when you know someone you love is looking after you from there," my tone became sad. Maybe that was the reason I couldn't sleep. It wasn't Minhyuk, it was the person I missed so much.

 

"Maybe you couldn't sleep because you were thinking about that person," he read my mind.

 

"Probably..." I responded.

 

"You want to talk about it. If you don't its okay," he said,"maybe its too painful for you."

 

"Maybe if I tell you, I will be able to sleep," I said. He nodded.

 

"So... who is it? How did that person you know... die? What do you feel right now," he said,"sorry if I'm asking too much. I just want you to feel better."

 

"I understand. Well, the person is my dad. He died of lung cancer. I was only 8. I didn't get to see him a lot in the hospital. I remember little of him. The last time I saw him was really painful. It was too hard to let go, but it was for the best," I started to cry,"I was so bad to him. You know the saying 'you don't know what you've got till its gone?' That was my problem, I didn't know, until the last minute. I've always been feeling sad, but now I feel better. I'm talking to you, and you're listening."

 

He stopped the swing and hugged me from behind. "Don't cry. You're dad probably doesn't like seeing you cry. You need to feel happy so you can be happy."

 

"Okay," I said. He helped me off the swing and wiped my tears.

 

"Let's go home, so you can sleep," he said. I nodded. He walked me home.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"No problem," he smiled. I quietly sneaked inside and went to my room. I changed to my PJs. I laid on my bed feeling better. I quickly feel asleep.


Awhh. So sweet. Poor Nana.

Comment and tell me what you think^^