Revenge

Zapped

We got to class quickly. Yong Guk went to his seat and I went to mine. I looked to see if Minhyuk was here. Minhyuk wasn't there. Yes! Only Zelo was sitting there. Might as well tell him my plan. Hehe. I put my backpack under my seat.

 

"Zelo~ want to help me with some revenge," I pointed at Minhyuk's desk. He nodded.

 

"Sure. Why not?" he smiled. I got my backpack quickly. I handed him the crazy glue and I got the hand sanitiser.

 

"Pour it in here," I told him, giving him the hand sanitzer."I'll tell you if he's coming."

 

"Okay," he said. He mixed it quickly."I'm done."

 

I nodded. "Now to quickly put all over his chair."

 

Zelo nodded. We quickly covered his chair. It looked normal though, but he'd end up stuck to it. I went outside the classroom to throw it in the trash. Then Asteria came over. They were chewing gum, they put it under his chair, so when he tried to get up he'd feel the gum. Ewwww.

 

He walked in. Everyone went back to their seat. I looked at Zelo and we giggled at each other. He then sat down. Luna turned around and gave me thumbs up. I smiled. Revenge is so sweet. Daehyun saw us.

 

"Nice job," he said.

 

"Just something we had to do," I winked. Our teachers then came in.

 

"Class today, is Friday, so no education classes just musical," Mrs. Joo sang.

 

"Yay," we all cheered.

 

"We'll do danc first everyone go change," Mr. Oh said. The teachers headed out and most of us were still in the classroom.

 

"Minhyuk move! Hurry!" I yelled at him. He was going to get up, but he was stuck. As planned. He tried getting up but he couldn't.

 

"Hey, hurry up," Zelo said.

 

"I can't," he said.

 

"Try to get the chair off you then," I said. I looked at Zelo and smiled. He grabbed the bottom of the chair. His face what like 'ewww.'

 

"Hurry," I said. Zelo just jumped over the desk. I couldn't because I had a skirt. Yong Guk came over and helped me over the desk.

 

"Why are you taking so long?" Yong Guk asked.

 

"I'm stuck," he said.

 

"Good luck getting out. It's crazy glue," I smiled.

 

"You!" he yelled.

 

"You deserved it. This is what you get. This is revenge," I smiled. Yong Guk and I left him in the class.