Anniversay Day

Zapped

I started getting ready. First, I need to take a shower. I took a fiftenn minute shower. Then I dried my hair with the hair dryer. I was all over the place. I just wanted to look nice for him. I missed him a lot. Then I ran into Jisun unnie.

 

"Woah. Are you going somewhere with someone on this fine day?" Jisun asked.

 

"Its me and Yong Guk's anniversary today. Remember?" I asked.

 

"Oh yeah," she said,"I'll help you get ready."

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Of course!" she said. I smiled.

 

"Let's choose something for you to wear," Jisun said.

 

"Like what?" I asked.

 

"A pretty, but casual dress," she said. Then she pulled out two dress.

 

"Woah. They're pretty," I said. She nodded.

 

"Choose a color," she said.

 

"Well, black goes with everything and the pinkish one is cute," I said. Then I started thinking.

 

"Go with the pinkish one. It will make you look cute," Jisun said.

 

"Okay," I smiled.

 

I went in my room to put it on.  I looked in the mirror, I did look cute! Hehe.Then I looked at my hair. What am I going to do? I can't be plain. Then I noticed the ring on my finger. The promise ring. I smiled. It was the ring Yong Guk gave me when he confessed. I never have taken it off.

 

"Come here! I'll help you with you hair," Jisun said. I got out of my room and went to the lving room.

 

"I'm here," I said.

 

"Let's do a french braid headband, okay?" she said. I nodded.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

She started doing my hair. It was dry now. Jisun started brushing my hair. She brushed my hair for about five minutes. My hair was all smooth and nice. Hehe. Then she started the headband braid. It took about 10 minutes for her to finish. Then she was done.

 

"Wahhh! You look pretty," she said.

 

"Hehe," I said,"I'll put a bit of perfume. Then I'm done."

 

"Okay. I'll let you borrow my Japanese cherry blossom," Jisun said.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

Jisun handed me the perfume and I sprayed some one. I was done. All I needed was Yong Guk to come pick me up and yeah! Woo hoo! I'm just so happy that I'll spend the day with him. I heard my phone got  text I went over to see it. It was Yong Guk.

 

'Where do you live now. I forgot you moved. Ha. Sorry' he said.

 

"Oh yeah. Its okay' I said. Then gave him the adress.

 

I waited for ten minutes. I heard the door bell ring. Jisun answered. I was sitting on the couch. It was Yong Guk. He bowed to Jisun. He brought me flowers. Awhhh! So sweet!

 

"Come in," she said. Yong Guk nodded and came in. I got up and gave him a hug.

 

"I missed you," I said.

 

"I did too. You smell really good and you look beautiful," he said. I blushed.

 

"Its finally nice to meet you, Yong Guk," Jisun said.

 

"You too," he said.

 

"Okay. Before you guys leave here are some rules: not too late, be careful, no drinking, break her heart I'll break your face, not too far away, and no touching," she said. He laughed nervously,"you may go."

 

We headed out. I closed the door behind us and said,"Don't worry. She's not like that all the time. She just wants to protect me."

 

"You bet I do!" Jisun said. She used the thing when you check who it is at the door.

 

"Bye, Jisun," I said and dragged Yong Guk away.

 

"Bye," we heard her say.

 

It felt awkward... We didn't hang out a lot before, so it is kinda awkward. Uhhh, so yeah. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back. Did he remembers?

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"Somewhere," he said. I understand that means a secret.

 

"Okay," I smiled.

 

We walked to what seemed the way to go the aquarium. Well the way we get to the aquarium. I started swinging our hands back and forth like before. I smiled. I can tell he was looking at me. I feel so happy.

 

"Do you know where we're going?" he asked.

 

"To the aquarium?" I guessed.

 

"Correct. Now you get a prize for guessing correct," he said.

 

"Really?" I said. He nodded,"what is it."

 

"A kiss," he said. Then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. I smiled. Then we went back to holding hands.

 

"Hehe," I said.

 

We got to the aquarium. We did what we always did walked around and look at the fishes and the other stuff their. We stayed for about and hour. Then we left. I wonder where we're going now... Then I noticed the park near us. I looked at it. I guess we're going there. I haven't been there with him since like forever! I sat on the swing and he sat on the one next to me.

 

"You know. Sometimes I remember being here with you at night looking at the star," he said.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he said.

 

We stayed there for an hour and 30 minutes. I loved being there with him. Its like one of the best things to do. I like just being with him. Then we started walking somewhere. This time I don't know where we're going.

 

"Let's go somewhere to eat. I know the perfect place," he said.

 

"All right," I smiled.

 

We walked then we stood outside of the restaurant. I was all fancy sort of. It was pretty. I liked it. I wonder why we're here. He's never taken me to a place like this. He pulled my in the restaurant. We waited to be seated. After a few minutes, we were seated. Yong Guk ordered pasta for both of us.

 

"Its really good. You'll like it," he smiled.

 

"Hope so," I smiled.

 

We were drinking our drinks. We both chose iced tea. It was in really nice cups. I drinked some. Then our food came. We were eating and talking about the things that happened. I told him about when Yoseob called. He smiled. I started drinking my tea again. I finished it. There was writing on the cup. It said: I love you so much. I smiled.

 

"I love you too," I said. He smiled.

 

He was finishd with his food, I was still eating. He looked at me weirdly. I just kept eating until I was done. Then we were served dessert. It was a pretty piece of cake. He kept looking at me. I decided to take a bite, so I got my fork. Then something fell on the table. It was a ring. It was really pretty.I looked at him and he smiled.

 

"I gave you a cheap promise ring before. I just thought I'd get you something better," he said. I smiled.

 

"Its so pretty. Thank you," I said.

 

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

 

I put the new ring on top of the old ring. I liked both. I started eating the cake. It tasted nice. I love cake. Yong Guk was eating his too. When he was done, he was staring at me again. I finished. There was writing on the plate. It said: Happy one year anniversary^^ I smiled. He didn't forget.

 

"I love you, Yong Guk," I said. I started tearing up. This is the greatest thing any guy could ever do.

 

"Awh. Don't cry," he said. Then came over to give me a hug. He kissed my forehead.

 

We were leaving now. He payed. This is something I will never forget. For sure. He means so much to me. I smiled to myself.

 

"Before I take you home, let's go to the N Seoul Tower," he said.

 

"Okay!" I smiled. He chucked.

 

We walked there. I was dark. Which means a beautiful sight. At night its the best. I remember. I started zoning out. Next thing you know it, we were at the top. I hate it when I zone out. We went to where our padlocks were.

 

"We need to wait till we wait till we debut with our groups. We'll see what we wrote," he said. We looked at ours.

 

"Yeah," I responded.

 

We went to go look at the view. I remember when we first came, he kissed me. I smiled. I looked at him. Its my turn. I faced him, and he faced me. I needed to kiss him this time. He's gotten taller. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. It lasted for a minute. He smiled.

 

"I didn't expect you to do that," he said.

 

"Expect the unexpected," I smiled.

 

"Let's get you home now," he said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

We walked home. We were holding hand. I kept swinging it back and forth. He smiled. We got outside of the dorm. I gave him one last kiss, and he left. I opened the door to see Jisun smiling at me.

 

"Tell me everything!" she said.

 

I nodded and told her everything. She was happy for me. I was glad to tell her about my perfect day.