More Food...

Zapped

"I'm hungry," Eunmi said.

 

"But we ate a lot today," YaeIn said.

 

"True, but I'm hungry too," Hani said

 

"We're going to get fat!" I thought out loud. I took a ot of time and effort to lose so much weight.

 

"I think she's right," Luna said.

 

"We can eat then excersize it out," Misol said.

 

"Yeah!" Eunmi said.

 

"YaeIn and Nana order the fried chicken. Vani and Eunmi go buy drinks and snacks. Luna and I will get some kimbap and side dishes," Misol said.

 

"Okay!" we said.

 

I got the phone and looked around for the number of the fried chicken place. Vani, Eunmi, Luna, and Misol were getting ready to leave. They put their shows on and left. I finally found the number. It was hung on the fridge. I called and ordered three full chickens.

 

"YaeIn let's go change into something comfy," I said.

 

"Yeah," she said.

 

I wore an old T-shirt and shorts. She wore a shirt with sweat pants. I tied my hair in a bun since it was kinda hot in the house. YaeIn's hair was messy. The door bell ran it was either the girls or the chicken. It was the chicken. It was a guy who delivered it. He stared at me weird. YaeIn payed him and he left.

 

"We look like pigs," YaeIn said.

 

"It's sort of like girl time, but with food. We can excersize it out later. If the guys saw us like this...?" I said.

 

"That was what I was thinking. What if they think we're weird?" YaeIn asked.

 

"Guys do this too. So I don't think its a problem," I said. She nodded. Hani and Eunmi were back with food and drinks. We just needed kimbap with side dishes. Five minutes later Misol and Luna came with the food. We put the snacks into plates and the drinks in cups. The food we put in larger plates. I the TV.

 

"Let's watch TV?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," Luna said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

We ate and watched. It was amazing how much we ate. I know tomorrow we'd probably be talking  about something we ate.We'll probably have to excersize before we go to school.

 

"Tomorrow," Misol began,"we will go on a two mile run."

 

"Awhh," we whined.

 

"We chose to eat like this," Misol said.

 

"Fine," we said.

 

"Let's go to bed early. We'll wake up at 5:00AM then we have and 2 hours to run and get ready for school," Misol said.

 

"Wait! Can we do like 5 dances before we go to sleep?" I asked.

 

"Good start," Misol said.

 

We turned the TV off. We picked Fiction by B2st, Heartbeat by 2PM, Ring Ding Dong by SHINee, Beautiful Target by B1A4, and Come Back Again by Infinite. We were sweating a lot. We looked like I mess, but we chose to et a lot. After that we went to sleep.