Party

Zapped

We were getting ready for the party that we'd see everyone. We all became friends with BtoB again. Their personalities change. Maybe the hardships of training helped them. We were all wearing dresses. They all had that matching theme. We all wore the same white dress but wore different shoes. We looked like celebreties, even though we're not... yet! Hehe

 

We walked out of the dorm looking all nice. We quickly got in the van. It took thirty minutes to get to our destination. We got out of the van and saw everyone else. They were doing the matching thing too. Hehe. Groups these days. Hyuna, Ailee, and Ji Yeon were there too. We waved to them and they waved back. We went to some house out of the city for a party. We went over to them.

 

"Hey~"  they all said.

 

"Hey~"  we said.

 

We went inside the house. Our managers were there. They're like our chaperones. We were going to party for two hours then we have to go back. I was wearing heals. We played rock, paper, scissors to see who wore what. I lost, so I got heals. It was hard. Yong Guk saw me struggling and helped me.

 

"Why are you wearing heels?" he asked.

 

"We played rock, paper, scissors and I lost," I said.

 

"Oh," he chuckled. I nodded.

 

We were all dancing, eating, or talking. Yong Guk and I were dancing. We were all dancing for the most of the time. Then Jisun came to the middle. She must have something to say.

 

"Hey, guys, I have something important to say," Jisun said.

 

I tilted my head. The rest either squinted or made the 'what' face.

 

"Well, there's something really important to tell all of you," Jisun said,"Asteria will be debuting next month!"

 

I was so happy. We gathered together and squeeled together. After all that hard work we did it! I walked over to Yong Guk and hugged him. Kyaa! I'm so happy. We continued dancing. Then we ate a bit. We sat down and talked abut anything. I just kept smiling. Sooner or later we had to leave.

 

"Come on, girls we gotta go," Jisun said.

 

I gave Yong Guk a kiss before we all left.We all got in the van and headed home. Yay! Debut next month. Then that means a lot of work this month! Oh no!