Decisions

Zapped

We had to choose a debut song soon. Eunmi wrote two more songs. Then we wrote one song together. We needed to see what song it will be so we can see wat the dance and what the music videos will be. Eunmi's songs were I Love You and I Need You. The last one we wrote was Friends. We need to decide now.

 

"So what song will it be?" Jisun asked.

 

"I think it should be Time," I said.

 

"I think its good," Jisun said.

 

"We already have an idea for the MV anyways," YaeIn said.

 

"And we have the dance done too," Luna said.

 

"Any objections, raise your hand now," I said. No one had their hands ups.

 

"Decided," Misol said.

 

"What's the tracklist order?" Jisun asked.

 

"Since Time will the debut song. Time, I Need You, I'll Be There, I Love You, and Friends," Eunmi said.

 

"I see what you did there. Nana's song, your song, Nana's song, your song, then the song you both wrote," Hani said. We both nodded.

 

"So the dance is ready?" Jisun asked.

 

"Yeah," Misol, Hani, and Luna said.

 

"So all done?" Misol asked.

 

"Yes. Girls, tomorrow is your first photoshoot along with the new guy group JJ Project," Jisun said.

 

"Wait. The two guys from Dream High 2?" Luna and I asked. Jisun nodded. Woah...

 

We walked to our dance studio since we were in the Japanese room. We bumped into JJ Project. We bowed. They smiled.

 

"See you tomorrow," they said. We nodded.

 

"Yeah," we said. They left.

 

We were like 'Oh-My-God-They-Just-Talked-To-Us.' Luna and I really liked JB, he sings so good. We somehow managed to get into the dance studio without tripping or falling. We were all lost in thought.

 

"Okay. Let's start learning the dance," Misol said. We nodded.

 

It wasn't too hard, so that was good. We learned quickly, but we need to practice to not make any mistakes at all.