Celebration

Zapped

I don't know how long we were asleep, but it felt like a long time. I was dreaming Baek Ji Young was my mom. Teen Top and Infinite were there too. Teen Top and Infinite were like brothers to me. L.Joe was being a jerk. L wasn't living in the house with us. CAP and Sunggyu were like my older brothers. Sungyeol and I were constantly fighting.

 

Then I heard the door bell ring. Not in my dream, but in the real world. Who could come at this time? Ugh. I don't want to get it. I was sleeping beside Luna and Misol. I started moving Misol. Luna shouldn't be woken up. Misol then hit me. I hit her back and the dorr bell rang again.

 

"Sol, go get it," I said.

 

"No. You," Misol said. I started hitting her.

 

"No. You. Go," I said. The door bell rang again. We started hitting each other.

 

"Someone go get it," Luna mumbled.

 

"I will. Lazy butts," Eunmi said, but mumbled the last part.She opened the door. Then we heard her gasp.

 

"Hey," B.A.P said. We  widened our eyes. How could we forget?

 

"Come in," Eumni said, fixing her hair.

 

"Woah," they said. We looked creeping standing up. We started fixing our hair.

 

"Uhhh... We fell asleep," I said. Yong Guk came  to give me a hug.

 

"I can tell," Yong Guk said. I smiled,"did you rest well?"

 

"Yeah," I nodded. Then I kissed him on the cheek. Not so used to the lips. Then we parted from our hug.

 

"That's good," he said.

 

We stood there looking at our friends look all lovey dovey. Which is a site. Usually, they're not like this at all. It looks funny. Hehe. I wanted to laugh. Then I noticed they brought food and soju. I... uhh... better not touch the soju. Its just not good.

 

"Let's eat!" Zelo said.

 

"Yeah. In the living room," YaeIn said.

 

We removed the stuff from the table and everything around it to have move space. Yong Guk helped me. It was only me, Luna, Yong Guk, and Daehyun moving the stuff around to make more space for everyone. Lazy Sol.

 

"Okay then let's start eating," Yong Guk said.


They put the food on the table. We helped them put it all over the table. Then the drinks. Yay for juices and soda. We started eating and talking. They talked about how hard training is for them. They need to wake up early and stay up late training and stuff like that. We talked about school and how boring the last two days were. Then came the soju. Oh no!


I wanted to update yesterday, but I ended up looking for a backround for my laptop. Any Cassies here? It says Always Keep The Faith <3

So... hehe... wonder what happens. Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think!^^