All of a Sudden

Zapped

We walked home with B.A.P. Ame was still too quiet. We got home quickly. We said bye to B.A.P and went into the house. I needed to ask Areum what's wrong. I wasn't being to mean to her lately right?

 

"Areum, why so serious," I smiled.

 

"Nothing. Why do you care?" she responded.

 

"I care because you're my friend," I said.

 

"You're always mean to me! You treat me bad!" she yelled.

 

"You do too, but I didn't say anything until now," I said.

 

"Both of you stop," Misol said.

 

"No! You know what I'm tired of this! Nana always gets along with everyone, she makes friends easily, and gets guys to like her even one bit." she said

 

"Areum... you don't have to be like this," I said.

 

"Well, I'm leaving to go back to California. I don't think I can stay anymore," Areum said,"I'll be packing soon."

 

"Okay. If you want to leave that's your decision. Not mine," I said,"but we'll miss you. You were part of our dream and it's sad to see you go."

 

"Yeah," the rest said.

 

"Thanks and I'm sorry," she said and went to pack her stuff. She came downstair will all her stuff.

 

"We'll take you to the airport," Misol said. She nodded. We all went with her. When we got to the airport we helped her with her stuff. We all hugged her.

 

"Areum," I said,"we will miss you a lot. I guess your dreams have changed and I hope it goes well. You will be great."

 

"You think so?" she asked.

 

"I know so," I smiled.

 

"I'll miss you guys," she said,"sorry for saying what I said Nana."

 

"It's okay," I said,"we'll miss you too right?"

 

"Yeah!" we all group hugged, and she left.


Bye bye Areum~