Alone... Again?!? I Don't Think So

Zapped

I woke up the next day. It was quiet... too quiet. It was 10:00AM. No one was here? Whatever! I had enought of being alone. I'll do something today. I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I ate scrambled eggs, toast, and fruit with orange juice.

 

Then I went up stairs to take a shower. I quickly took a shower and change into clean clothes. I changed into white skinny jeans and a pink shirt. I looked for a sweater. I realised I didn't give him back his sweater from the other day. I'll give it back to him today. I'll meet him up later. Then I grabbed my pink converse. I know what I will do! I'll go to the mall! I put put on my shoes and I was out the door.

 

I walked to the mall and looked around. I need to go shopping for new clothes! I walked to a cute clothing store until I bumped into someone.

 

"Look where you're going!" he yelled at me.

 

"I'm- wait! I'm not saying sorry! You should have looked where you were going to!" I yelled. Then realised it was Yong Junhyung from B2st. I widened my eyes. he stared at me.

 

"I think you're right. I should have watched where I was going," he said.

 

"I'm so sorry," I bowed like 10 times and kept repeating how sorry I was.

 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Gi Kwang asked. I stil kept saying sorry.

 

"She bumped into," he said.

 

"I didn't mean to. Sorry," I said.

 

"It's okay," Gi Kwang smiled. Then Yoseob came over.

 

"Hi. What's your name?" he asked. He looked so cute!

 

"My name is Kim Nana. Nice to meet you," I bowed. Then the rest of B2st came over. They were so better looking in person. My face turned red because I love B2st!

 

"By any chance, Nana, are you a B2uty?" Yoseob asked. Can he read my mind? I nodded. I tried hiding my face.

 

"Awhh! She's so cute!" Hyun Seung said.

 

"Cute? You mean adorable?" Junhyung sarcastically asked.

 

"Did you come alone?" Dongwoon asked.

 

"Hey!" Doojoon smacked him in the head,"that's not an apropriate question."

 

"I was just asking. Sorry," he said.

 

"It's okay. Yeah. I actually came alone," I said. He nodded.

 

"It's more fun if you come with friends," Yoseob said.

 

"Yeah, but apparently they all left me. I wake up this morning to find no one in the house," I said. They nodded.

 

"Then we'll hang out with you today!" Gi Kwang said.

 

"Really?" I asked, excited.

 

"Sure! Why not?" Doojoon said,"what do you think Junhyung?"

 

"Sure," he said. I smiled,"where were you going anyways."

 

"I was going to buy new clothes," I said. Then pointed at the store.

 

"Okay. We'll wait for you outside," Yoseob said.

 

"Okay. It will be quick," I said.

 

I walked to the store. I loved everything in it. It was all so cute. I grabbed the things I like in my size and went to buy them. Then I quickly went over to B2st, who were waiting outside.

 

"Done!" I said.

 

"Okay," they said.

 

We became close quickly. Almost best friends. Hehe. They told me about their trainee days and weird stories. Most of them were really funny. I laughed at all of them. I let them talk about them because I absolutely love them.

 

"So... Nana, where do you go to school?" Dongwoon asked.

 

"I go to Seoul Music Academy," I said.

 

"Ohh. I thought you looked like a soon to be trainee," Gi Kwang said. I smiled.

 

"Cube representatives came and chose a boy group. They told us we would have been chosen, but we just didn't make it," I said.

 

"Awhh! We could have been label mates," Hyun Seung said.

 

"I know! It . I really want to be under Cube," I said,"I love all Cube artists."

 

"Good to know," Junhyung said. I have him a slight glare.

 

"If not Cube, what other company do you want to be under?" Doojoon asked.

 

"Well, either JYP or YG," I said.

 

"That's cool," Yoseob said.

 

"So, Nana, out of all of us in B2st who's your favorite?" Dongwoon asked. My face turned red. They all looked curiously at me.

 

"Well... it's hard to choose between all of you, but if i had to choose it would be Junhyung," I said. Junhyung looked at me.

 

"Hyung, you were mean to her yet she says you're one of her favorites," Gi Kwang said.

 

"I'm sorry, Nana," he said.

 

"It's okay," I smiled. 

 

"Let's go eat ice cream!" Dongwoon said.

 

"Okay!" we said. We went to eat ice cream.

 

After we were done. Junhyun asked:"Nana, do you have a boyfriend?"

 

"Hey!" Doojon smacked Junhyung in the shoulder,"what's with you guys and the inapropriate questions."

 

"Owh. Just asking," he said.

 

"Haha. Yeah. I do," I smiled to myself.

 

"Awhh," they said.

 

"Well, we need to get you home," Hyun Seung said. I nodded. They walked me home. When we were outside we exchnged numbers. I went inside. I found both Asteria and B.A.P sitting there worried.