Sitting On People

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

After breakfast, almost everyone in Super Junior left for their schedules. The only people left in the dorms were Kyuhyun (Evil), Henry (Mochi), ZhouMi, and MEEEEEEEE. I took out my diary, which is like 8 years old? ^__^ I had this diary when I was really little because Oppa gave it to me and I still keep it because to me, it's really special. The diary is a just a simple diary.

Diary: http://s4.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/69DAE207.jpg

This diary contains many many secrets of my life and my past, the sad and happy times, memories and my BIGGEST SECRETS that I never told anyone. I started to write about what happened in the morning. I was so busy writing that I never noticed that someone came into the living room.

"What are you doing?" the person asked.

"BWOH?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" I shouted and quickly closed my diary and tried to hide it behind my back.

"What is that? Let me see it." the person said and quickly grabbed it from behind me

"OHH, IS THIS A DIARY?!"

"No... it's just a book that doesn't have a title." I said and tried to take it, but because of his advantage of being tall, I epicly failed. YEAH, I"M SHORT AND FAT, nice combination, ain't it? I'm like 145cm... D: How can someone be this short and is 16 years old. This . (A/N: I'm not short, I'm actually pretty tall for my age, it's just that my best friend is so short, I made the OC short. ^^)

"You sure? Let me read it the first page then." He said and walked to his room.

"NOOO! GIVE IT BACK." I shouted, but he already walked into his room and probably locked it.

I banged on the door for like 5 minutes... he still didn't come out. UGH. I must get my diary back. I have no choice but to kick down the door. I know that I'll be showing hi one of my other talents, but my diary is way more important than this. I quickly stepped back and with all my power, I knocked down the door. HEHE, I'm nice. Seems like the person is shocked...

"HEY, WHY DID YOU KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR?!"

"Well I knocked on the door for like 5 minutes and you still didn't answer."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU COULD KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR, I'LL GET YELLED AT AND MY LAPTOP WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY!" (A/N: You could probably guess who the person is by now.)

"Not my fault." I said and climbed on his bed.

"Get off my bed"

"Why?"

"Why are you asking me why, it's my bed."

"Why are you asking me why on why am I asking you why"

"OKAY, wth, you're not making any sense."

"It's okay, as long as I confuse you, now give me back my diary."

"Not unless you beat me in a game"

"Any game?"

"Yeah, any."

"Okay, I CHOOSE MARIO KART."

"Whatever, I'm not called GameKyu for no reason." Kyuhyun smirked.

"You probably won't be called that anymore once I beat you."

"GAME ON!" We both shouted.

We've been playing Mario Kart for like the past 3 minute. We're borth finally on the last lap. In the beginning, I was beating him, but then he kncoked me down during the 2nd lap. OH yeah, it turns out that Henry and ZhouMi heard us shouting and they're in the living room, watching us play Mario Kart while shouting at each other. ALMOST AT THE END. Then next thing I knew, I fell off the cliff... wanna know why? Well the EvilKyu here, pushed me, so i turned my wheel and I fell, so Kyuhyun won the game. >___> HE'S SUCH A CHEATER!

"YAHH, WHY DID YOU PUSH ME!" I shouted at his face.

"Well there were no rules stating that I couldn't cheat or anything." Kyuhyun said very calmly.

"Plus, I'm GameKyu if you didn't know"

Henry and ZhouMi probably knew what was going to happen next, so they both tried to calm me down by holding onto me. That's a VERY bad idea to hold me when I'm angry.

I tripped Henry and ZhouMi so they would be lying on their stomachs and I sat on top of them for about 3 minutes.

"OOOOFF" They both yelled

Evil person who's standing there like he didn't mind anything, started to read my diary... AGAIN!

"YAHH! LET GO OF MY DIARY!" I charged at him and tripped him, so that he would be the same as Henry and ZhouMi. I quickly sat on him. They diary flew out of his hands and landed on mine.

"MIN HYO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Someone shouted at the door

"AHHH! NOTHING NOTHING, JUST BEING FRIENDLY WITH THEM, I SWEAR I DID NOTHING" I shouted really quickly while Henry, ZHouMi, and Kyuhyun got up.

"Min Hyo, please come to my room within 5 minutes."

"O-okay"

 

Kyuhyun;Henry;ZhouMi's POV

That's weird... when Min Hyo sat on me, she didn't seem heavy at all. Compared to her looks. Ehh.