Chapter 37

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

On the plane I kept on thinking about what I did at the airport.

Flashback

The airport was full of people holding up signs that says Girls' Generation. Hmm... Well I'm just guessing, but I'm sure that SNSD are here. Then it came to me, I MUST talk to Jessica about that guy and if she knows that he's here or not.

Looking through my bag, I found a cap and once again, I stuffed my hair in so no one would be able to recognize me. Thank goodness I wore navy blue baggy sweatpants, a white oversized t-shirt and my favourite adidas high tops. I'm sure I look nothing like a girl now.

I walked up to Jessica who was busy signing autographs but I was blocked by the big 'bodyguards' or whatever, they don't look strong. "Move out of the way and I won't hurt you." I glared at them but they didn't listen and went closer to me. Did SM hire these dudes? One tried to grab me but I flipped him instead and the other guy, I just punched him in the stomach. Tch, not strong at all.

Jessica who finally noticed what happened to the guards turned her way towards me. I'm 100% sure that she recognized me because of my height.

"You're as strong as always."

"Thanks, but I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Him and some other stuff."

She motioned me to follow her and we ended up going to the washroom because the fans would follow her. Crazy and obsessive fans.

"So I'm guessing he's back." Straight to the point, that's great since my flight is in 15 minutes. "Yeah, he even called me... is he some kind of pro stalker or something?" I seriously had to change my phone number like 5 times since he kept on calling me. "Well I guess you could say that, he even called me once." Pro stalker, but then again EunJung Unnie told me Jessica's number long time ago but I just didn't pay any attention to it.

"Are you going to hide from him?"

Hmm.. I never really thought of that.

"Don't know, but I have things to do first."

Awakrd silence came after that... I have something else to say but I have no idea when to say it... I guess I'll say it now?

"Uhh, sorry."

"For what?" Sigh, sometimes she's so clueless. >__>

"Things I did before."

"Well if it's the things you did before, I've done way worst, so I guess I'm sorry too."

"WELL THEN! Start anew?" I took my hand out for her to shake.

"Yup." She shook my hand and smiled.

"Hello my name is Kim Minhyo and I'm friends with many idols. Well then again, I don't think most of them as a friend at all."

"Hi, I'm SNSD's Jessica."

Glad this thing is over now. OH wait EunJung Unnie.

"Wait, what about EunJung Unnie?"

"Don't worry, she called today in the morning and did the same thing."

Whew.

"Well I have to go, my flight is coming soon and I guess I'll see you guys in 1 year." I waved bye to Jessica and went to catch my flight.

End of Flashback.

I'm VERY glad that this whole whatever bully thing ended.

Passengers, please put on your seatbelts. We will be landing very soon.

Hmm I wonder what I should do now. I have to keep my promise with Oppa or he would kill me if I ever see him again and considering the fact that he's a family member, it's 100% guarantee that I would see him again. I'll contact him later.

I got off the plane and did whatever things that are needed to get out of the airport and took at taxi to go to the hospital.

- - - - - - - -

I went up to the front desk, "Hi I'm Kim Minhyo that's suppose to stay here for the next year or so." The person smiled at me, "Just go down the hall and enter the last door, a Doctor will be with you soon." I hope the doctor is a girl... guy doctors are weird for me. I walked to the end and entered a room that was emtpy and only has one bed. SPECIAL ROOM FOR ME!

The doctor came in, a very pretty doctor but she looks familiar...

"Hello, I'm Dr. Leung and I've already heard about you from my friend, so you're staying here for a year?"

"Mhmm and if you don't mind, which school did you graduate from?"

"Oh, I graduated from Cambridge."

AHHH I remember now, it's this girl who I always see at the library.

"You're the girl who was always at the library reading books!"

"How'd you know?"

"Because I always see you there."

"Hmm, then I'm guessing that you're the famous little girl who graduated Cambridge at the age of 14." I'm famous at school? WOAHH, I never knew.

"I guess you could say that, so is this my personal room or something?"

"Yeah, the previous doctor said that you're very grumpy when you wake up from noises around you and something about the last time you stayed at a hospital, you were woken up by the noises in the room you shared with 9 other people then you were called Awaken of the Sleeping Devil of something you did."

I never knew I had such a cool nickname. "Oh okay. I have 2 questions. First is do I have to take regular check ups and second is do i have to change into those hospital clothes."

"You'll have checkups once every 2 weeks and you don't have to wear those hospital clothes." YES. If i don't have to wear those ugly clothes.

"Thank you! So I can treat this as my bedroom, right?"

"That's fine since I'm the only one allow to come in to this room and I have to go check up on other patients." Dr. Leung left. I wouldn't mind staying here for a while.

I took out my laptop and my phone out of my bag. FIrst, I need to contact my brother. D: I'm so gonna get yelled out.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Who's this?! Are you a crazy fan that happens to know my phone number?! STALKER!!!" OH yeah.. I forgot to tell him I changed my phone number. Ahh, I should've just texted him or something then all he could do is text me how mad he is instead. I hung up on him. Okay! Let's try this again. I texted him telling him not to be mad at me for leaving and hanging up on him.I waited and waited but he never replied, but suddenly my phone rang.

"KIM MINHYO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Oh great... I didn't look at the caller ID. "Nothing? But I kept my promise, didn't I?" Oppa just sighed. "Why did you leave so early?"  Uhh... "Something just happened." I was going to hang up on him since he didn't speak for like 5 minutes. "Are you going to come back?" Now that I think about, I don't feel like going back there, but since Oppa is going to be sad and all, "I might and I'll contact you when I'm not busy, so byee! Don't get sick." I hung up. It feels awkward without actually talking to Oppa in real person. Well I might as well get use to it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday since I had dance practices. Hope you enjoy it. (: