No Talents = Fight?

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

Uhh...  I have no idea what to do for talents. I don't want to show them that I know how to fight, sing, dance, or act...
HELP ME!!

"Wait, so you're saying that if she shows her talent, then you might let her stay here?!" Sungmin said.

"Tch, what's the point, it's not like she has any talents." Heechul murmured.

Even though he said it so quietly, I can absolutely hear him say that since I have good ears. (:
I don't mind if he says that to me, but I don't know about my brother... he has sharp ears too.

"YAH, HYUNG, DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY SISTER! YOU BARELY KNOW HER, DON'T JUDGE HER!" Ryeowook yelled out loud.

It seems like everyone was startled because of my brother's loud voice. I'm pretty used to it since he used that type of voice whenever I went into his room and stole some food which he secretly stored in his closet. It was pretty easy to find it since he's not really good at hiding things. (: Either that or I'm just a pro at finding things. ANYWAYS, I'm getting off topic. Let's go back to reality.

"DON'T YELL AT ME, KNOW YOUR RESPECT AND IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY TALENTS BECAUSE SHE'S FAT!" Heechul yelled back.

"I OBVIOUSLY USED MY RESPECT BECAUSE I CALLED YOU 'HYUNG' AND DON'T CALL HER FAT!" Ryeowook shouted back.

Pretty much every member had to block their ears with their hands because Oppa yelled 10x louder than before. I didn't need to. HA! In your faces. ^^
Ahh, I shouldn't be happy in this situation, but it's really funny seeing most of the members covering their ears with their hands.

"GUYS! STOP SHOUTING!" KangIn shouted on top of Ryeowook Oppa and Heechul's voice.
Hmm... it seems that KangIn shouts pretty loud.

"WHATEVER, I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!" Heechul shouted.

After Heechul left, some of the members tried to calm Oppa down, but it's not easy to calm him down once he's mad.

"Are you okay?" Leeteuk asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's not a big deal anyways." I replied with no sadness in my voice.
Hey, I'm use to it.

It seems like my brother is still angry at Heechul.. what was the way to calm him down... AHH, I SHOULD REMEMBER THIS. I calmed him down a lot of times before. It seems like the members are still trying. So funny.

- - 5 minutes of thinking - -

OH OH OH OH OH! And no, I'm not singing Gee by Girls` Generation. I figured out how to calm him down.

"GUYS! LET ME HANDLE THIS!" I shouted. Hehe, looks like I have a loud voice too. ^^

I went over to my brother calmly because the members are stood at the side, wondering how I could calm down an angry Ryeowook. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D

I went close to my brother, tripped him and he fell down on his stomach. I sat on his and I put all my weight on him, don't worry fans, I won't kill him with all my weight and I started to tickle the sides of his stomach. He started having a laughing fit now.

When we were little, he's the one who's really ticklish and I'm the one who isn't ticklish at all. His disadvantage. ^____^

"Are you calm now, Oppa?" I asked.

"YE *laughs* S *laughs*" He replied.

I finally got off of him.
"Okay guys, give me like half an hour, I need to think of a talent I could show you." I said to the members who were still in the living room.

All the guys went to do other things, so that I could think of something. I just sat on the couch with my thinking face on.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DOUBLE UPDATE!
Since I couldn`t update yesterday. (: