What a Day

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

He's looking for me? I thought that coming back here in Seoul would seperate him from me. WHY IS HE LOOKING FOR ME?! UGH! WHATEVER. Too bad that I don't have my passport, if I did have it, I would be able to go to some other place instead of staying here.

"Uhh, who's "he" that the thief was talking about?" Amber asked.

Shoot! I forgot about Amber being here.

"It's nothing, someone that I met in the UK."

"Oh, that's fine. Do you want to go back to the dorm and put away these extremely heavy things?"

"Yeah, if it's that heavy, I could carry it."

It's okay, let's just walk back."

On the way back to the dorms, we talked about random things to keep the conversation going or else it's going to awkward and I ABSOLUTELY hate awkward moments. When we finally near the dorms, I bowed to the security guard there and he smiled back. I've always thought that security guards had no emoitions at all. Guess I was wrong. We both got in the elevator and I opened the door to find an interesting scene.

"TAEMIN, DON'T STEAL MY CHICKEN! IT'S MINE."

Huh... SHINee is here too. Well then that's weird.

"Siwon hyung, want to go work out at the gym later on?"

"Jonghyun, please just shut up for a while and go find your dino boxer that you left here."

"DUDE, THE DINO BOXER WAS YOURS, I THREW IT AWAY!"

"YAHH, WHERE IS IT?!"

"SUNGMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PINK HAIR TIE?!"

"KYUHYUN, TURN YOUR SOUND LOWER PLEASE!"

The fight between Taemin and Onew kept on getting louder and louder by the minute and it was getting on my nerves. Amber just stood there awkwardly, but she's probably amused by the scene.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me except for Amber because she knew that I had a very loud voice when I'm mad since we talked A LOT on the way back here.

"Uh hi there." Amber awkwardly waved towards the members of Super Junior and SHINee.

Henry and Mochi walked towards Amber since they're pretty much best friends

"HI AMBER, HOW'S IT GOING?!" Donghae and Henry (or Mochi Cheeks) asked

"It's fine and I met Min Hyo when she went to the supermarket."

"If you know Min Hyo then here's a warning:Never ever get Min Hyo mad because she would sit on you for 3 minutes and since she's fat, you'll be squished." Henry said.

"Ahaha." Amber laughed awkwardly. "Yeah I already know that."

"MOCHI/CHUBBY/MARSHMALLOW CHEEKS, GOING AWAY. DONGHAE GET OFF OF EUNHYUK, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE EUNHAE BUT PLEASE DO THAT IN YOUR ROOM. TAEMIN, DON'T MAKE ME GET OVER THERE AND SQUISH YOU. ONEW, GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH CHICKEN ALREADY OR THEY WILL BE EXTINCT SOON. SIWON AND MINHO JUST GO AWAY FOR NOW. OPPA JUST LET SUNGMIN USE THE HAIR TIE FOR LIKE 1 MINUTE AND HE WILL SURE TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU OR I'LL FORCE HIM TOO. KYUHYUN LOWER THE VOLUME ON YOUR LAPTOP OR I WILL GO OVER THERE AND SMASH YOUR LAPTOP TO PIECES. THE REST WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO STOP THEM, GO OUTSIDE AND RUN 3 LAPS AROUND THE NEAREST PARK HERE, THE OTHERS WILL JOIN YOU LATER ON."

"KIM MIN HYO! WHY AREN'T YOU USING HONORIFICS AND WHY ARE YOU MAKING THE MILKY WHITE SKIN KIM HEECHUL RUN LAPS?! THE PARK IS LIKE 1 MILE AROUND, SO THAT'S LIKE 3 MILES. IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER TO FINISH!" Heechul shouted.

"I'M NOT USING HONORIFICS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE THEM AND I CAN DO MATH SINCE I'M SMARTER THAN YOU PLUS IT WON'T TAKE THAT LONG!"

"Oh yeah, Jonghyun, your boxers are in the trash and the garbage truck would probably be leaving in right about now, so please jump out the window and get it if you please."

"Why do I have to run laps?!" everyone complained.

"Because guys are idiots, don't worry, Amber and I will be coming too, she needs some exercise too."

"BWOH?! SERIOUSLY?" Amber shouted.

"Yes you do, but we're just going on skateboards instead to supervise them." I smiled at her.

"Fine with me, as long as I don't have to run."

"OKAY OKAY, EVERYONE GO TO THE PARK. WE'RE WALKING THERE. NOT DRIVING. WEAR YOUR DISGUISES SO YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT BY FANS, IF YOU DO, YOU'LL BE RUNNING AROUND THE PARK 5 MORE TIMES SINCE IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING CAUGHT!"

"Min Hyo, does your Oppa have to run too?" Oppa cutely asked me.

"Yes you do because you were just sitting next to Yesung watching the turtles and didn't stop the fight going on." I replied with a straight face and Oppa pouted. "Okay fine, you'll run 1 lap instead then." Since I knew that he's not very good at running. UNLIKE MEE. (Self Praise)

"Okay, but can you atleast get Sungmin Hyung to give me back my hair tie? It's already been 1 minute."

"Okay!" I walked over to Sungmin and shouted...

"SUNGMIN, GIVE OPPA BACK HIS PINK HAIR TIE OR I'LL FORCE YOU TO!"

"You can't make me, I know martial arts."

"Really? Can you show it to me? I want to learn."

Amber snickered beside me because she knows that I know martial arts already. Sungmin showed his moves and he landed with his arms out like you're punching someone as his finishing move. I took that chance and flip him and it was very easy. He probably only learned Chinese Martial Arts, but I learned many different kinds AND I have a black belt. ^___^

" for you since I know martial arts too." I said and took out the pink hair tie out of his hair."

Sungmin just laid there staring up at the ceiling while the guys who watched this started laughing at the scene that just happened. Kyuhyun helped Sungmin up, but Sungmin being very stupid actually took his hand then fell on the groud as Kyuhyun let go. Everyone started laughing again.

"Hey Amber, you know how to skateboard right?"

"Somewhat."

"That's fine, let's just go"

On the way there to the park, everyone 5 minutes someone would start laughing and the rest followed by saying "Sungmin got beaten by a girl, PWAHAHAHAHA." Nice to know that. We finally got to the park.

"Everyone line up, whoever is the fastest, line up in the front and whoever is the slowest at the back. I will have a timer and whoever takes over 10 minutes to do one round around the park, you will have to redo it until you get under or have someone flick your head. Onew will probably do the flicking since he's good at it or have me flip you. You'll choose. I'm going to stay here at the starting line."

"Amber can you be at the back and supervise them?"

"It's fine, but would I get flicked too?"

"Amber, really, if you want to get flick, get flicked, if you don't, you don't have to since you don't really have to run."

Minho, Siwon, and Eunhyuk would probably be in the front since they're athletic and Eunhyuk is part of Dream Team and have always wanted to beat Minho at something.

"START RUNNING NOW."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next chapter would be fun to read, I have everything planned out, it's just that I don't want to type it. HAHAHA. Lazy me.