Chapter 31

Personality Over Appearance

Ryeowook's POV

After getting caked by my members, i decided to go back to my hotel room and take a shower. Well atleast they celebrated my birthday today. We were all busy doing stuff yesterday. Sigh, I wish MinHyo remembered it was my birthday. As I was walking out the door, I saw a camcorder with a sticky note and I looked carefully on it..Hmm... I think it's for me, must've been a fan I guess.I took the camera and walked out into the hallway and I saw someone lying on the floor..

WHAT DO I DO?! I walked closer to the body lying on the floor. She kin of looks like MinHyo, being all chubby. HEHE. I don't really mind her being chubby at all. It just means that she's easy to hug... LIKE A TEDDY BEAR!!! Anyways, I'm in front of the body now and turned it over, so she's lying on her back... IT'S MINHYO! WHY IS SHE LYING HERE ON THE COLD FLOOR?! OMG, WHAT IF SHE FAINTED. SHOULD I BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL or call for an ambulance?! OMG I'M PANICKING. WAIT, at a time like this. I should go call the other members right? I probably can't carry her all by myself. OKAY MIND, let's go get the other members to help me carry her.

I ran back to the hotel room, where everyone was in and slammed the door opened. They just stared at me weirdly. Ignore ignore. "GUYS! HELP ME CARRY MINHYO." I shouted and everyone dropped their things that they were holding.

"WAIT, MinHyo is here?" Yesung asked.

"Yes and so everyone help me carry her here." I said and pushed everyone out the door. Even if they don't want to help, I'm still pushing them. Surprisingly, Heechul hyung is helping too. That's weird, he doesn't really help much.

"OKAY! Siwon, Sungmin, KangIn, Hangeng, and I will carry her and could someone help me get the camcorder on the floor."

The rest just stood on the side and Kyuhyun knocked on the door. Uhhh, why? Whatever, let's just get MinHyo back into the room. It didn't really take long to bring her back. I laid her on the bed that was NOT filled with junk and Heechul came over.

"Ryeowook, you do know she was just sleeping, right?" He said but smirked.

"WELL as long as she's here, it's fine." I replied

"That's nice, now go wipe off your face." Hyung said and threw a towel at my face, then left to room.

By now, everyone except for Kyuhyun and Heechul are here, watching Keroro... don't ask me why, I don't even know. Might as well join them until MinHyo is awake.

- - - - - - - -

No one's POV

"Heechul ah, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked without any honorifics.

"I see you're not using honorifics again, evil maknae." Heechul replied with a glare.

"Well, I learned it from someone, so anyways, why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked once again.

Heechul replied with just a knock on the door that Kyuhyun was standing in front of.

EunJung appeared at the door, looking like she just came out of a horror movie.

"Heechul, what the hell do you want? It's like 4 in the morning and this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've been woken up."

Kyuhyun just stared... wondering why EunJung was here.

"Well I just came here to tell you some news." Heechul said with a smirk.

EunJung just rolled her eyes. "Tell me then, I'm tired."

"MinHyo got caught." That was all Heechul said and EunJung immediately brightened up.

"Wait wait, what are you talking about, MinHyo got caught? For doing what?" Kyuhyun asked being confused and all that.

"It's okay, you'll know soon enough, let's just go back to the room." Heechul said and dragged the maknae back.

- - - - - - - -

MinHyo's POV

OHMYGOSH, IT'S SO NOISY! Who the heck is laughing so loud! I just wanted a peaceful sleep.

"Hey this reminds me, isn't it your birthday soon, Leeteuk hyung?" Shindong asked.

WAIT WAIT.. Shindong? Leeteuk?

"Yeah, soon." Leeteuk replied.

"That means we get to cake you again." EunHae shouted as loud as they could.

EunHae?

"This means our leader is going to be one year older. AHJUSSHI!"

Is that Kyuhyun?

"SHUSH, I'm trying to wastch this movie." Sungmin, Yesung, Henry, and ZhouMi shouted, hoping that they would shut up.

... Did I get caught? Must be my dreams.

I opened my eyes and looked to the bed beside me... it's full of junk. Sigh, only Super Junior could do this. One thing for sure, NEVER EVER SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WHERE SUPER JUNIOR COULD SEE YOU. Does this mean I have to tell them my secret? Oh well, I was going to do this soon anyways.

I should sneak out before anyone could notice me, plus they're all concentrating on the movie or chatting with each other. GOOD TIME. I carefully climbed off the bed and no I'm not gonna do what I usually do, jumping off the bed and stuff. Not making any sounds, I successfully climbed off the bed and tried to tip toe to the door. I looked back to see if anyone was looking, thankfully not.

"KIM MINHYO, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Heechul shouted without even turning around.

Plan epicly failed.

"Eheheh, no where?" I said and scratched my head.

Since Heechul just shouted, everyone in Super Junior turned their way to the door.

"MINHYO! You're awake." Oppa ran and tackled me down to the floor.

"Yeah Oppa, sorry for not giving you a birthday present." I said and pushed him off of me.

"It's okay, as long as I can hug you all I want then it's perfectly fine."

"That's fine, but I have to ask Heechul something."

"What is it?" Heechul smirked.

"Do I have to tell it now?"

Well... Not now, but sometime before Super Junior leaves which is on July 2nd in the morning."

"Got it, I'll do it sometime then." I said and sat on the bed.

While Heechul and I had this conversation, everyone just stared at us confused.

Would they accept me? Well it's not like they accept you now. My concious replied.

True true, so if I change, would they accept me? They might, they might not.

Should I run away if they don't accept me? It's your choice. If you feel like it, then sure.

Hmm... it's not like I have that much time left with them.

"MinHyo? What were you talking about?" Oppa asked and sat beside me.

"It's nothing, you'll know about it very soon." I replied. "Oh yeah, did you watch what was on the camcorder?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Watch it while I go back to my room for a while." i said and left.

- - - - - - - -

Ryeowook's POV

"Kyuhyun Hyung, could you pass me the camcorder that's next to you."

"Why?"

"MinHyo just asked me to watch something that was on it." I said while Kyuhyun passed me the camera.

"You guys just mind your own business." I said and opened to camcorder.

There was only one video on this. That's probably it.

Hi Oppa, I'm sorry I don't have a better birthday present for you, but I'll be sure to give you a better one later! Here's just me singing Happy birthday to you, hope you like it, even though I at it.

Saeng-il chukahamnida.
Saeng-il chukahamnida.
Saranghaneun Ryeowook Oppa.
Saeng-il chukahamnida
.

Oh and EunJung Unnie told me to say Happy Birthday to you too! Bye!

I started tearing up by now because MinHyo finally sang me Happy Birthday. I'm so happy.

"Who was that?" Yesung asked which creeped me out because he was standing only 2 inches away from me.

"WOAH, why are you so near me." I said and pushed his face out of my way.

"That was MinHyo." Kyuhyun said.

"Wai---" How did he know? Then it clicked in my mind, Kyuhyun heard MinHyo sing before. "Ahh nevermind."

"THAT WAS MINHYO?!" Everyone shouted, except for KyuHyun and I.

"Yeah... Why?" I stared at them confused. Why are they so surprised. Do they think THAT badly of my sister?

- - - - - - - -

*Meanwhile at EunJung's and MinHyo's Room* Note that this is while Ryeowook is playing the camcorder.

MinHyo's POV

"EunJung Unnie, could you open the door?" I asked and knocked on the door.

"Hi MinHyo! You're gonna have to tell them your secret, right? Heechul told me."

"Yeah, but the only thing that's on my mind is would they accept me? Would they hate me for being lying to them?" I replied.

"They definitely will. Please don't be sad. It's for your own good that they find out your true self, don't be someone you're not. The past is the past." Unnie patted my head and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess. Are you going back to sleep now?"

"Nope, I'm not tired at all since I found out that you got caught." Unnie smirked.

I just sighed. I still wonder if this is the right thing to do.

Unnie pinched my cheeks. "Don't sigh, so when are you going to tell them?"

Even though I'm pretending to be fat and all, the plan failed. >___> I have chubby cheeks like Henry.

I rubbed my face to get rid of the pain. "July 1st. Leeteuk's birthday."

"GREAT IDEA!" Let's go pick out a present for Angel Leader later then."

"Well I have to go back to Super Junior and them, come with me!" I tried dragging Unnie off the bed, but she wouldn't budge at all.

"In my pjs? I'm just wearing a plaid shirt and short jean shorts!"

"It's fine, look at me. I'm being un stylish and you're complaining." I said and decided to kick her legs until she agreed with me.

"FINE! STOP KICKING ME, IT HURTS!"

"Hehe, let's go. Get the room key because I don`t know where mine went."

When we got there, all we heard was... "THAT WAS MINHYO?!" Please do NOT tell me Oppa showed it to Super Junior.

I just barged in because I didn't want them to know how horrible I sound.

"OPPPAA, DID YOU SHOW THEM TOO?!" Now it was my turn to tackle him.

"It's fine, Kyuhyun already knew." Oppa pointed to Kyuhyun.

"YEAH, but the rest didn't. NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HORRIBLE I SOUND." I took the blanket and covered my whole body, it's SO embarrassing.

"Hi EunJung!" Everyone greeted Unnie while Oppa tried to cheer me up. I just pretended I didn't hear him at all.

"Hey, what's going on with the lump on the bed and Ryeowook Oppa?"

WOW. Unnie just called me a lump... that's nice. >__>

"Nothing's wrong, it's just that Ryeowook showed us how MinHyo sounds like when she sang Happy Birthday to him." Sungmin said as if nothing was wrong.

"I didn't show it to you, you guys just listened to it without my permission!" Oppa defended himself.

"Well then, next time learn to listen to it somewhere else." Heechul countered.

"Hey, what's that you're carrying?" Kibum asked.

"It's someone's favourite dessert."

Mine? I'm still under this blanket, but I could hear everything perfectly.

"MinHyo, it's GREEN TEA PUDDING WITH FROZEN YOGURT!"

EHHHHH, WHERE DID SHE GET THIS!

"MINE!" I leaped off the bed and ran straight to Unnie, almost tackling her to the floor.

Unnie lifted the bad up high, so I wouldn't be able to reach it. "Wait, if I give you this then you have to forgive your Oppa."

I glared at Oppa and all he did was give me us puddy dog eyes and pouted. AND I REALLY want that dessert...

"Okay! Gimme!" I said.

"There problem solved." Unnie said and sat on the floor with the guys. I just sat on the bed, eating my food.

"Wait... isn't that the first thing I ever bought for you when you were little?" Oppa said all of a sudden.

Everyone stared at me. OHMYGOSH.

"Uhhhh... no comment." I bet my face is all red right now.

"Well I'm gonna go sleep now." I said.

"MinHyo, it's 7 a.m." Oppa said.

"So? I can sleep whenever I want."

"No wonder she's that chubby., all she does is eat and then sleep." Someone mumbled, but I think Heechul, EunJung, Oppa, Leeteuk, Hangeng, KangIn, Kibum, Henry, and Shindong threw pillows at the guy. I don't know who. I think Heechul threw a remote control.

"EunJung, can I get the key? I'm going back to sleep." All I did was give a small smile and walked away. No one will ever accept me, so might as well give up on that thought of being accepted.

- - - - - - - -

Eun Jung's POV

"Look at what you did!" I shouted at Sungmin.

"WHAT?! It's true... and Heechul hyung, why did you throw a remote control at me?! I was just being honest AND you never defend someone. Why are you defending MinHyo then?"

Heechul just stated simply, "You don't know the real MinHyo."

Of course, no one knows the real MinHyo except for me. Heechul only knows like 10% of the real MinHyo, but I'm not telling him the rest of MinHyo's life story.

"Wait, what do you mean the real MinHyo?" Yesung asked.

"It's nothing, do not believe what you see what's right in front of you." That's all I said and left. I hope MinHyo isn't sad

- - - - - - - -

>>> Fast Foreward>>>

Days have passed and today is finally July 1st. WHICH MEANS... MinHyo's going to tell the truth and it's Leeteuk's birthday!

"MINHYO! Are you gonna show them at their hotel room or here?"

"Probably here... AND DO I HAVE TO?! I'M NOT READY!"

"Yes yes, it was a bet and you lost, AND ONCE AGAIN, it's for your own good." I shouted.

"Fine."

- - - - - - - -

Ryeowook's POV

SIGH, I'm so tired from packing and I can't believe time passed so fast here. I wish I could've talked more with MinHyo. Ahh, we're going to leave tomorrow morning. Is MinHyo and EunJung going to come with us?

I was suddenly out of my thoughts when EunJung knocked on our door. By the way, I share a room with Yesung. "What is it?" I asked, totally confused why she was here. "It's nothing, but could you get all the members to our room? Just ask Heechul, he knows where our room is." That was all EunJung said and left.

Okay... So all I have to do is get everyone to her room? That's easy. I knocked on everyone's door which are nearby and everyone answered, looking like spies. Funny scene to see.

"Guys, We're going to go to EunJung's room for some reason and she said that Heechul should know the room number."

"Okay." Everyone replied and went back in to change since they were all in their pjs. It's like 8 PM and they're still in their PJS?! Wow, must be bored to death or something. In just 5 minutes, everyone came out of their room, dressed in casual clothes.

"So which room is EunJung's room?" I asked since I have absolutely NO clue whatsoever.

"Just follow me." Heechul said.

Eun Jung's room wasn't that far from ours, I'm surprised I never even saw her until last time we met.

Heechul knocked on the door and EunJung immediately opened the door and greeted us. "Hey guys, just come in and sit or something.

"Just wait here. MinHyo's getting something.

MinHyo soon came out and we sat in a circle.

"So since everyone is here and since there's a cake... I'll just leave it in the middle." MinHyo said

"Happy Birthday Leeteuk Oppa!" EunJung and MinHyo said together and each threw a piece of cake at him.

Hehe, I guess Super Junior tradition is still going on. As soon as EunJung and MinHyo threw it, everyone else got up and threw a piece of cake at him. You should see him right now, it's pretty funny. The cake throwing ended after 15 minutes and the room looks pretty messy right now.

Surprisingly MinHyo was the only one who didn't get hit by cake yet. Oh well, I wouldn't want her to get hit by cake. "Here's your present Leeteuk Oppa. You're turning one year older!" MinHyo said and gave him his present wrapped up in a box.

"Thanks! I'm happy that you actually got me a present." Leeteuk said in a teary face.

Everyone got up and sang him Happy Birthday. "What's your birthday wish?" MinHyo asked.

"Uhm... I was always wondering this, but what does Heechul and EunJung mean by the "real" you?"

Leeteuk wasn't the only one wondering about this, I bet everyone is.

"Uhh... All I can say is that the person in front of you isn't the real me."

"So... are you a different person or something?" Siwon asked.

- - - - - - - -

MinHyo's POV

"I guess you could say that. I'll explain it properly then." I said and looked at Heechul who's beside EunJung Unnie.

"Long story short, EunJung gave Heechul Mr. Snuffles which is my favourite teddy bear, and so Heechul and I made a bet that is if I got caught by any Super Junior member while they're here in Japan, I would have to tell you guys about the real me and if none of you guys caught me, I would get Mr. Snuffles back. And since I got caught by all of you, I have to tell you my secret. That's the story, although I ran into you guys quite often, I've met Donghae, EunHyuk, KangIn, Sungmin, Siwon, ZhouMi, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Oppa. I ran away before you guys noticed it was me. The people who I've actually talked to while I was hiding were Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Oppa." I explained and sat on the bed. Everyone just stared at me.

"Wait... you've talked to the three of us?" Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Oppa asked together.

"Yeah, it's just that you never noticed it. Oppa, remember about Totoro, you met this person who was going to get it?"

"Totoro? Yeah, I was going to get it for you and as soon as I said that my sisters' name was Kim MinHyo, the girl ran away. Was that you?"

"Yup." I replied.

"WOW. I never knew..."

"Then how about us two?" Leeteuk asked.

"Uhhh... Just wait, let me get my beanie." I grabbed my beanie and stuffed most of my hair in, but left my bangs and frindge out once again. and said "Désolé, vous avez la mauvaise personne. Remember now?"

"OHMYGO--"

"Gosh." Siwon interrupted.

"Religious person." Kyuhyun said.

"Okay, so who's the real you?" Sungmin asked.

"Girl who you saw at the Amusement Park with Amber and Unnie."

"The one where you weren't there?" SungMin asked, probably confused.

"I was there, just as Park SooRin." I replied.

"SO YOU'RE NOT REALLY CHUBBY?!" Everyone asked except for Heechul and Unnie, of course.

"Yeah, I'll show you too. Just wait 2 minutes." I said and headed towards the washroom to change of course.

I wore: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52166130

"Here."

"I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!" Unnie hugged me like no tomorrow.

"And here's you're Mr. Snuffles." Heechul said and threw me my teddy bear.

"So yeah... get it? This is the real me... I guess you could say that." I said, but everyone's mouth was opened and no one said a word.

"Guys?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

Updated, probably the longest one. LOL. Anyways, I was planning on splitting this into 3 chapters, but since I have nothing better to do, I'll just update. AND AND SUPER JUNIOR 6TH ALBUMMM! I immediately got the album.