Cooking Dinner for Idiots

Personality Over Appearance

( A/N: This scene will be before Min Hyo says that she will cook for SJ. (: )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun's POV

Finally it's my POV. Anyways, every member went inside their bedrooms, we went inside to our bedroom (Sungmin and I) I can't believe I'm in the same room as him, does that mean KyuMin does exist? Ehh. I just logged on to my laptop and click on Starcraft. Don't know what Starcraft is? Go check it out youself, I swear, it's the best game ever! (A/N: I play Starcraft too! It's actually pretty fun)

After playing for a while, I got thirsty, so I grabbed my phone and left the room. You want to know why I grabbed my phone... well it's because if I ever leave it there, Sungmin hyung would take it and change pretty much everything on it, like the wallpaper, he'll change it to a pink background with bunnies and snoop around your contact list and look at your messages. So NEVER EVER leave your phone where Sungmin could just take it.

I closed my door quietly, so Min Hyo wouldn't hear me. After taking like 5 steps, I heard someone sing. It has a lot of emotions, strong, powerful yet soft at the same time. I walked in the direction of the voice and I ended up in the living room and I saw a person there, singing. You'll NEVER believe who I saw sitting there.

IT WAS MIN HYO.

Wow, I never knew she had such a voice. When she sang Lonely by 2NE1, she sang it with a lot of emotions. It almost feels like I'm lonely too. Ignoring my feelings for a while, I quickly took out my phone and recorded her singing Replay by SHINee. After she finished singing, she looked dazed, so I quietly walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"Uhmm... Kyuhyun-ssi, when did you get here?" she asked.

"Oh, me?" DAMN, why did I ask that question, I sound so stupid, of course it's me. I'm the only Kyuhyun here. She must think I'm stupid. - sad face -

"Well I got here like 1 minute ago." I answered lied. I'm EvilKyu, I lie. ^___^

Then Ryeowook came, sat beside Min Hyo and whined that he wanted a massage. Who the hell gives massages anyways. >___>

"Uhh, Oppa, I have no idea how to massage people. Ask Kyuhyun." she replied.

"No thank you" I said. There is NO WAY I am ever going to give him a massage.


"HEY, RYEOWOOK, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO COOK DINNER, It'S LIKE 10:30 PM ALREADY!" Shindong yelled. Aish, his stomach is like always empty for some reason. He pretty much has to eat something every 15 minutes. >___>

"I DON'T WANT TO COOK! I'M TIRED!" Ryeowook yelled

All of a sudden Min Hyo stood up, making Ryeowook fall off the couch.

"I CAN COOK!" She yelled.

Hmm... she could cook? That's nice to know since I don't want to eat Ryeowook's cooking anymore.


Min Hyo's POV

When I shouted that I could cook for them, most of the members ran out of their room and said some things really fast, which I couldn't keep up, so I just ignored them and went to the kitchen to prepare for the meal, since there are like 15 members + me = 16 people. I'll probably make A LOT of food. I don't really mind since I love cooking food.

Might as well show them that I could cook, since if I stay at a hotel, I would have to pay and I don't want to waste money. I know, I know, I'm a cheap person.


When I went into the kitchen, everything was so clean, probably because of my Oppa. He loves keeping things clean for some reason. I took out all the ingredients, surprisingly, they had all the things that were needed to prepare the things I wanted.

After a long time of preparing things, I was finally finished. I walked out of the kitchen and shouted really loud.

"DINNER IS READY!!"

Next thing you know, all the members came out of their rooms and raced into the kitchen. When they went in, their mouths were wide open, probably surprised on what I prepared them. ^____^

I made many different kinds of desserts.

I cooked steak for them. :D and I also made sushi for them if they were still hungry.

"UWAHH, FOOD!!!" everyone shouted, so pretty much, it was super loud.

I'm glad that they could enjoy the food i made. I ate before them, so I wouldn't bother them while they ate.

"Oppa, where's your room?"

"It's next to the washroom. Why? You're not gonna eat with us?" Oppa asked with food in his mouth.

"Nope, I ate before you guys, so enjoy." I said with a smile on my face.

Ahh, I'm so tired, all I want to do is rest. I went inside to Yesung and Oppa's room and fell a sleep on his bed. I know I got the right bed because Yesung's bed would definitely have a stuffed animal that's a turtle. I seen drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's really fun writing this story, I hope you guys love it too. ^^