I'm... WHAT?!

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's Pov

So like I just received a text message from Omma

"OPPA"

Ryeowook Oppa rushed in and I showed him the message that Omma sent me. Oppa skimmed through the message, but he looks dazed. You want to know what the message said? Well here it is.

Hey Min Hyo, I think you're excited to see your brother right?
So, your Appa and I decided to let you stay with your brother.
Don't plan on leaving because I hid your passport somewhere.
Oh! Don't look for us because we went for a business trip.
Just call us.

~ Love Umma.


Well I was planning on leaving and going back to the UK... guess I can't do that. I seriously don't want to stay here with the idiots.
Hey, even if I'm an ELF, they look like idiots when they're not performing. I clapped my hands 3 times and it looks like he's back to reality. He seems as if he didn't want me to stay here, I don't want to stay here either, so I guess I could move into a hotel or go somewhere that's close. Good thing I still have my wallet with me.

"Uhh, so I guess you're staying with us?" Oppa said, or asked.

"You know, I don't really want to stay here, I'll just move to a hotel or something until Omma comes back." I replied.

Next thing you know, Oppa is hugging me and rubbing his cheeks on mine. HEY, I HAVE CHUBBY CHEEKS. (:

"NO NO NO NO NO, I WILL NOT LET MY SISTER MOVE!"

Well that's surprising, he actually cares about me.

"Uhh, Oppa? Let go of me please. Plus, I don't think that your members would let me stay here with them." I tried to reason with him, but he still won't let go of me and kept on repeating "NO NO NO NO NO."

"I'll go ask the members, I'm pretty sure they'll agree to let you stay." He said.

I just nodded and re ran away really quickly. While he went and asked the members, I just stayed in the washroom wondering about things that's going to happen in the future. Should I tell them my secret? What if some of the members find out about it? I think most of the members hate me.

While I was thnking, I never knew my brother dragged me to the living room. Every member were there, sitting in a circle. Well the situation seems really serious. OH WELL, not like I care.

"Uhmm, so I think everyone here knows about the situation since Ryeowook here  shouted in our faces about it." Leeteuk said and some members glared at Ryeowook, probably because he was really loud.

"Well I don't mind if she stays here." Donghae said.

"Okay, let's have a vote." Leader said.

"To those who wants Min Hyo to stay here, raise up your hands." ( A/N: All 15 members are here, I think it's sad that they`re not here so yeah. )

6 members put up their hands. ( A/N: Not telling you who the members are, you'll find out soon. ^^ )

"Those who doesn't agree to Min Hyo staying here, raise your hands."

6 members put up their hands. ( A/N: Not telling you who the members are, you'll find out soon. ^^ )

"So there are 3 people who doesn't know." Leeteuk said.

"I don't really know about her staying here, but if she could prove to us that she has some talents, then maybe we could reconsider." Mochi Cheeks said.

Sigh, does this mean i have to show my talents? I seriously don't want to do that.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday since I was really busy. D:

BUT, here`s a new chapter. (: