EunJung's Day 1

Personality Over Appearance

EunJung's POV

I was talking to the leader of Super Junior about things and MinHyo since he wanted to know more about her, but I just find that weird. Weird leader they have there. We were having fun talking for like 20 minutes and then MinHyo came running, kicked my chair and dragged me back to my room (for now). Why is she dragging me?! Is it something important? DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH MY INNOCENT MINHYO?! Oh no. Umma mode ON.

Soon we reached to my room and MinHyo just panicked.

"MinHyo, what's wrong?"

"BIG PROBLEM UNNIE!"

"WHAT IS IT?! DID YOU LOSE YOUR ITY?! YOU'RE NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE?!"

MinHyo gaved me a disgusted face. "Ew, no. Are you erted? OF COURSE NOT. I'm still innocent."

"Then what's the problem?"

"SOMEONE KNOWS MY SECRET!"

No big deal, I want everyone to know the real her not the fake one, I have everything planned out for everyone to find out the real her. DON'T WORRY, nothing erted I mean I still have to keep the innocent MinHyo, right? Since MinHyo doesn't know ANYTHING about my plan, I'll pretend that I actually don't want her to be found out.

"REALLY?! Do you know who?"

"Unnie, if I knew who it was, would I be panicking right now?" MinHyo said while she gave me a "duh" face. "I would probably kill him so he won't be able to tell anyone." Damn, next thing you know, 2 weeks later on the newspaper headlines. - 16 YEAR OLD MURDERS A SUPERSTAR: SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER ________ - That sounds nice. Hehe maybe?

"Nice to know that?"

"UNNIE! THIS IS SERIOUS, HE MIGHT TELL EVERYONE!" She shouted in my face while shaking my shoulders.

"Just calm down for now, we'll just pretend that you're not SooRin and you'll stay in that fake form of yours for a while."

"AHEM, WHO'S FAULT IS THIS THAT I GOT FOUND OUT?!"

Woah there, is she trying to blame me? Well I know it's my fault, but NO NEED TO BLAME ME. SHEESH.

"You're fault that you got caught." I said and left the room leaving MinHyo sitting on the floor, hugging her Teddy Bear AKA Mr. Snuffles.

Hmm... I wonder who found it. I think it's the person who was hiding near the washroom when Jessica and us were arguing. Since the hair was black... that narrows it down to 12 people... Kyuhyun has brown hair that resembles a poodles hair, Leeteuk has brown hair and EunHyuk has blonde hair which I find too bright. Ehh, I don't want to search for who it is, that person would probably show up sooner or later.

Since I'm tired of thinking, I'll just take a walk. Yeah I don't think much even though I graduated from Cambridge. Thinking was finally OVER after I graduated. ^____^ Since it's the middle of the day and the fact that it looks sunny outside, I'll just wear something simple.

(Just ignore the fact that this was taken on a beach)

I just grabbed my hoodie just incase because one time, it was so sunny outside and so I wore a tank top and shorts, but once I stepped outside for like 2 minutes, I started getting colder and colder and it turns out it was a SUPER SUPER WINDY day. (A/N: This actually happened to me when I was going out for a jog.)

I told Teukie that I was going out for a walk. I felt sad leaving MinHyo there, but I would probably get hit everytime I talk to her since I didn't help her. I walked around for like 20 minutes and I was still bored to death. I guess I'll go to the park or something. As I walked to the playground near the park, I saw people there... taking pictures? WHATEVER. I don't really care, I just need to get rid of my boredom.

I walked over to the swings and tried to swing on it... I tried for 10 minutes and still didn't get it, I don't get how people could automatically swing on this thing. I NEED SOMEONE TO PUSH MEEE! I was going to scream that outloud, but I suddenly felt a pair of hands pushing my back.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just doing my photoshoot and I saw a girl on the swing, struggling to actually swing on this and since I was too concentrated on you, my photographer got pissed at me and told everyone to rest for 10 minutes and I came here to help you." Mysterious person said. How come his voice sound so familiar... o___o

"Oh thanks." I started blushing, good thing that my back was facing him or he would see my tomato face. If he did see me, I would be so embarrassed.

"Hey, are you blushing?" The person asked and stopped the swings to look at me.

"NOPE." I quickly said and hid my face with my hands.

"Aww, you're so cute." The guy said and pinched my cheeks.

"PARK JAESUN, BREAK IS OVER!" Someone yelled.

Hmm? JaeSun?

I looked up and saw JaeSun.

"YAHH, JAESUN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled at him, but he just laughed out loud. Aigoo, so embarrassing. >///<

"Now now, stop being so shy, watch my photoshoot." JaeSun said and took my hands. He dragged me there while I was screaming.

"NO NO NO NO NO, I CAN'T!" He just simply ignored me and continued walking to the photoshoot.

"JaeSun, who's this?" The photographer asked.

"Oh, just my friend who was trying to swing on the swings at the playground." JaeSun said as he chuckled. D:

"Hmm, do you want to be in the photoshoot?"

"Uhh, I don't know."

"EunJung, please say yes!" JaeSun pleaded me with puppy dog eyes... MUST CONTROL MYSELF.

"Okay?" I said unsure.

"GREAT! Okay, the next one would be the COUPLE photoshoot!"

.... WHAT?! COUPLE?! Oh no.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since I barely write anything about EunJung and her past... HERE IT IS!