Presents

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

I decided to go to the mall since I have to buy some things for Super Junior. I didn't really talk to them much or met them for that long, but I guess I should give them a present for putting up with me.

They don't know that I'm going out because they have their schedule to go to. for them, right?

I walked around the mall, trying to find the perfect presents for them, but I don't really know what to get them. Might as well spend some money for them. Don't you think it's kind of hard buying a present for 15 members? I think it is.

After who knows how long, I found a present for all of the members.

Leeteuk : A t-shirt that has cute angel wings printed on the back and on the front, there's a giant heart + a camera.

Yesung : Turtle + Stuffed animals

Kangin : Camera. + Shoes.

Henry : Violin + Shoes.

ZhouMi : Sunglasses + Shoes.

Eunhyuk : Strawberry slippers & High tops.

Donghae : Finding Nemo stuffed animal that's like the same size as me. (148cm) Yes, I'm short. >__>

Kyuhyun : PSP including the games and a new laptop.

Oppa : I bought him a camera, a small laptop when they're traveling, and Dr. Dre Beats. Do I spoil him?

Shindong : 2 cupid stuffed animals. (Girl & Guy) and Dr. Dre Beats.

Sungmin : Guitar & High tops.

Hangeng : Jackie Chan movies and Dr. Dre Beats.

Heechul : Skin care stuff, you know him, always a diva.

Siwon : A Bible and hats.

Kibum : Hats & sunglasses.

The total of everything was something, don't feel like telling you. You see, I have a thing for buying expensive stuff.

How do I carry these? AHHH, you know what! I'm just going to sit down on the bench and sort things out later. I hate carrying stuff. I found a bench somewhere near me that was empty and sat down to start wrapping up the presents. I don't mind that people are staring at me. Okay, so imagine this: A tiny kid that looks like an eight year old, wrapping presents. COOL RIGHT? Sure sure, whatever you think.

I plugged my earphones to my phone and started playing music, of course. I just can't live without music for some reason. I started humming to Replay by SHINee because it's such a cute song. I started wrapping the last present, but just couldn't do it. TOO HARD. I should've bought something else for Donghae instead of this giant stuffed animal. D: Whatever, I'll just carry it. Oh yeah, I did NOT wrap a turtle, that would be weird.

Standing up from the bench, I separated the presents into 2 bags since it's not really heavy. I took the Nemo with my other hand that's free, but as soon as I stood up... someone tripped and fell on me and I couldn't hold my balance and twisted my ankle. One question, how the hell do you trip on nothing? Apparently this little girl. SIGHH. She apologized and asked if I needed help, but I just declined and she left, apologizing again. I slowly got up and grabbed the bags and stuffed animal that was on the floor.

I sat on the bench, thinking what I'm suppose to do now. Call Oppa? NAHH, he'll freak out. Hmm... Amber? That's the only other person I have on my phone anyways.

I called Amber and waited for 2 minutes until finally she picked it up. "AMBER!" I shouted, but not too loud since I'm at a mall. "Minhyo?" Wow.. she sounds tired. "Yep! Can you come pick me up?" Amber is probably confused. "Okay, but why?" I ignored her question and told her to bring someone with her and my location.

Within 20 minutes, Amber came with Victoria Unnie, of course in disguises.

"Uhh, Victoria Unnie, can you take the bags and the stuffed animal?" She just replied with a smile and a nod. Victoria took the bags and walked away, probably to the van.

"Amber, you have to piggy back me."

"Why?"

"Because I twisted my ankle, so yeah. I smiled sheepishly at her. She just sighed and piggyback me to the van.

I told them to drive me to their dorm instead because the manager is there and he doesn't know that I'm Ryeowook's sister at all. We got back to the dorm and I just sat on the couch with Sulli, Luna and Krystal. After 30 minutes, Victoria started making dinner and that's when I remembered something.

"Amber, could you come back with me to the dorms?" I stood up and got the 2 bags + the stuffed animal.

Sure."

I said goodbye to the f(x) members, but this time I didn't need Amber to piggy back me since she's carrying the presents. Amber hailed a cab and the driver drove off the the Super Junior dorms.

We soon got there since it wasn't that far from the f(x) dorms. I paid the driver and we both got out. Both of us entered the dorms, but no one was there. GOOD! I don't need them to know that I twisted my ankle.

I took out the desserts that I made yesterday "Amber, here! Desserts. It's for the members. It's just an apology gift from yesterday since I caused a lot of trouble."

"Thanks!" Amber soon left because I shooed her out, but before she left, I told her to put the presents in my room and my blanket. There's no way that any guy would ever go to a girl's room. I lied on the couch with the TV on and took my blanket to cover my legs. I watched quite a few shows before I fell asleep.

- - - - - - - -

I woke up immediately when I felt something cold on my ankle. "WAHH!" I stared at the person who turns out to be none other than my loving Oppa. I looked around the room, and found all the members here. Well Kyuhyun is playing on his laptop. I quickly took my blanket and covered my whole head, but it was pulled away by Teukie leader. D:

"U-uhh... ehh.. H-hey there, why are you guys back so early?" I'm in big troubkle. "For your information, it's 9PM." Kyuhyun remarked and I just replied by sticking my tongue out.

"Guys, go back to your rooms and Henry, go take a shower. You stink." I was going to laugh at that, but Oppa glared at me. Ooh, glaring is a bad sign from Oppa. The members left except for Oppa, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and I.

"Sooo... am I in trouble?" Why did I even ask this, OF COURSE I'M IN TROUBLE. "If you give me a good reason how this happen, I'll consider it." Leeteuk said, but all Oppa did was glare at me. "Well... I was buying presents and this girl tripped who fell on me and then I fell." As soon as I said that, Kyuhyun laughed out loud. "If you don't shut up, you won't get your present." I glared at him yet he didn't shut up. I guess he won't be getting his present then.

"Oppa?" Is he still mad at me? "I'll go get the presents." I stood up from the couch and was dragged down by Oppa. He sighed then piggyback me to my room and closed the door. "Uhm, are you mad?" He didn't respond for a while but sat down on my bed next to me. "Minhyo, I don't want you to get hurt." Was that all he was worrying about? I rarely get hurt. "Hehe, Oppa! That's fine, I'll never get hurt like this." I hugged my Oppa and took the 2 bags + stuff animals outside to the living room. Well limping, of course.

Before giving the presents to Leeteuk, I took away Kyuhyun's present and hid it behind the couch. "Here! The presents, there are names on it, so just give it to the members." I sat on the couch next to Oppa. He's sticking to me for some reason... One by one the members came in and Leeteuk gave them their presents, but they didn't open them yet. Kyuhyun just sat there, minding his own business and Henry was the last person who came to get his present and sat down in the circle.

Leeteuk counted to 3 and all of them (excluding Kyuhyun) started opening their presents. I guess they were all happy since they're all smiling well except for Kyuhyun of course, who finally noticed that everyone has their presents already.

"HEY! What about mine?" Everyone just laughed at him for not getting a present.

"Who told you to laugh at me?" Stupid Evil Maknae.

"Fine! I can afford those anyways." He turned back to focus on his laptop, but I could see that he was sulking. HAHA!

I took out the 2 presents that were hidden away from Kyuhyun's view and gave it to him "Here!" He looked happy when taking it and quickly opened it.

"Well I hope you guys are happy with the presents and for those who didn't get headphones, here." I gave them Dr. Dre Beats for those who didn't get some since that would be unfair... I guess? But it's cool seeing all 15 members having one item that's the same.

"Wait... why are you giving us expensive items?" Siwon asked. "Hmm... I'll tell you guys after you give me my present... I want all of you guys to sing No Other." The members didn't mind at all. I'm just glad that they enjoy the presents. After performing No Other, they still look excited and all. I'm going to be sad for ruining the mood... I think. OH WELL.

"Since you guys want to know... there are two reasons. First one is that the presents are thank you gifts for putting up with me the past two months." They all said that it wasn't that much of a big deal, but I know it was hard for some of them. "The second reason is that the present also act as an early birthday because..." I looked at them with a small sad smile, "I'm leaving."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LALALALALALA! I'm bored and I keep playing y, Free & Single. (: