Chapter 21

Personality Over Appearance

Note: Since I don't really want to think of a title for this chapter, I'll just call it Chapter 21. Mind is clutter with exams and others.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MinHyo's POV

AISHHH. I'M SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! I went into the spare room which is now Unnie's and I flopped down on the bed. I can't believe that she's HERE! Well I never follow SNSD, so I don't know much about them. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HER. Stupid life, why does god hate me right now. Hmm... now that I think about it, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Yuri are probably the nicest one out of SNSD. I knew Tiffany from before, but I guess she either forgot about me or just didn't recognize me because I was skinny when I met her. STUPID PERSON IN SNSD JUST HAD TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE. Life . Okay, so this is what happened.

Flashback:

"Lee EunJung and Kim MinHyo?!" That person said and dragged both of us to an empty hallway.

I would be able to recognize that voice ANYWHERE. UGHH! Why is she back? Unnie and I both turned around and saw HER!

"So what about us? Didn't you have enough fun bullying us before?" Unnie asked.

"Now now why are you blaming me? Shouldn't YOU be sad that your boyfriend came to me instead?" she said and pointed at me.

I just stood there, not looking into her eyes because I knew that she was correct.

"Why aren't you talking MinHyo? Afraid to see me in your life again and since when did you become this fat? Was it because of your ex?" she said and circled around us while Unnie just glared back at her. I just continued doing nothing but staring at the floor. I hope that rat there crawls up her leg.

"Oh wait, he was never yours to begin with, it was all a little bet. I guess you are stupid enough to fall for him."

"SHUT UP JESSICA JUNG!" Unnie shouted.

"Hey, watch your mouth, people could be around us."

"And you should watch where you drag us because it seems like there is a rat here which seems to obviously like you, maybe cause you're a low life rat too? Ahh don't need to answer that question, YOU ARE A LOW LIFE RAT." I said and dragged Unnie out of the hallway in the stadium.

Stupid 2 faced person, I hate you. I quickly fast walked out and I think I saw a shadow near the washrooms. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I can't let my guard down. I promised to myself to not let anyone be close to me EVER AGAIN.

End of Flashback

Get it? I met Jessica Jung when I was in high school. That person would always bully me because I took all the attention away from her since I was known as the prodigy who knew everything. I don't even get why she hates me THAT much. I mean I was nice to everyone at school, but there were people who bullied me since I was better than them. Maybe they just had a messed up life? Yeah, that should be it.

I was deep in my thoughts and I didn't hear the door open. Since the light was closed and the curtains were down, it was fairly dark in the room, so I couldn't see who the person was. The person walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Hi there MinHyo, how's it going? Or should I say SooRin?" He left and I just laid there, SHOCKED. I mean HOW DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS?! AISHH. MORE TO ADD IN MY LIFE. I ran out to the living room and found Leeteuk was talking to Unnie and Oppa. EunHae on the couch watching romantic movies. Dorks. Other members were at their schedule or in their rooms. I walked over to Unnie and dragged her to her room.

"MinHyo, what's the rush?"

"Just wait."

We reached her room and I quickly locked the door.

"UNNIE, BIG TROUBLE. SOMEONE KNOWS!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was bored and decided to update, so here? I still need to think of something that's going to happen next. ^^