Stalking Again

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

My head hurts a lot... BUT I'M BORED. Do you guys want to know why?

It's because EunJung Unnie left me to go out to walk and all the members left me at home. I guess they still hate me or something because none of them said bye to me. WHATEVER, atleast Oppa told me that they were going to be at SM. I have 4 options right now.

1. Go find EunJung Unnie.

2. Go out for a walk.

3. Stalk SJ.

4. Stay home and wreck their things.

I wonder what I should do. I'll probably stalk them again and try to find them in SM. Going out for a walk is not my thing and trying to find EunJung Unnie is probably a bad thing since I think she's busy or something. Option number 4, I'll probably do that sometime during my stay here. ^____^

I quickly changed into my casual wear with my suit on went out of the house from the back of course. Don't want paparazzi noticing me and then the next day they would publish "A FAT GIRL IS LIVING IN SUPER JUNIOR DORMS?!" Yeah, I don't want that.

I got on my skateboard and started going to SM. After like 10 minutes, I finally remembered something... I FORGOT MY BAG & I DON'T KNOW THE WAY THERE. WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?! I just sat on the sidewalk and started crying while hugging my skateboard. I know right, THE GREAT KIM MINHYO IS CRYING?! How is that possible?! Two words: Horrible Past.

I'm not telling you my past. There's nothing you need to know. ^___^

Soon someone asked me.

"Hey, are you okay?!" That voice sounds so familiar.

"N-no, I-I'm l-lo-lost." I replied between sobs.

"Oh, how about you tell me where you need to go and I'll bring you there?"

"Really?" I asked and looked up.

AHAH! I KNOW WHO THIS IS.

"Hey, aren't you SNSD's T-----"

"I am, but please don't say my name out loud." she said while covering my mouth with her hand and I just nodded like a little child.

"Okay, so where do you need to go?"

"I need to go to where you work!" I said and smiled while we were walking.

"Why?"

"To see my brother."

"Hmm, what's your name?"

"Kim MinHyo."

"Is your brother a trainee?"

"Use to be, he debuted."

"Hint on how he looks like?"

"Well he use to be chubby, now he's so skinny." I said and thought of more things to describe him.

"AH, Kim Ryeowook?"

"YUP!"

"I never knew he had a sister."

"Because I left to go to high school at an early age and I just came back because I graduated from University."

"E-eh, University?!"

"Yup!"

I replied and I SAW... AN ICE CREAM TRUCK near SM Entertainment.

"Tiffany Unnie, I want ice cream."

"Okay. What flavour do you want? I'll pay for you."

"I want Green Tea ice cream please."

"And I'll take Vanilla ice cream."

"Okay, that would be 5730 won please." The cashier said.

"ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!" I shouted.

We quickly got our ice cream and walked to SM. It didn't take that long because Tiffany Unnie loves talking, so It was never boring on the way there. I didn't eat my ice cream yet, I want to enjoy it at SM. When we got there, Tiffany smiled at the guard, so I did the same thing.

"Okay, so do you want to go to SJ training room?"

"Mhmm!"

We walked in front of the room and barged in, Tiffany Unnie said that you don't have to knock because they were a whole family, so it would be okay to be rude to them. Everyone in SJ looked shocked and stared at the door. I just stood behind Tiffany Unnie, eating my ice cream now.

"Kim Ryeowook, why did you leave your sister alone?" Tiffany asked.

"Eh, MinHyo is here?"

"YUP!" I shouted from behind Tiffany and ran inside.

"Okay, bye MinHyo! It was nice meeting you, I have to go now."

"BYE TIFFANY UNNIE!" I shouted. When Tiffany left, everyone in SJ just looked at me.

"You know you guys could go back to practice, right?"

"MINHYO AH, WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE DORMS?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Oppa shouted at me.

"But.."

"No buts, you're grounded when you're at the dorms for 2 weeks."

... WHY IS HE BEING AN UMMA TO ME?! D:

Everyone else ignored the situation and they quickly went back to practice. I just sat at the corner, facing the walls.

He didn't have to shout at me. I was just bored at the dorms. I started thinking about the horrible past of mine and before I knew it, tears were falling from my eyes and down on my lap.

"You know, he was just worried about you." Leeteuk said while patting my head. I just quietly ate my ice cream. Only some tears were falling, so it was fine.

"Come on, Teukie Umma would let you play with his iPad."

"You're not Teukie Umma, EunJung is Umma. You're Teukie Ajusshi." I said and turned to face him.

"MinHyo, why are you crying?" Ajusshi asked and while my face with his towel. I just hope that the towel is clean.

"It's nothing, here you could have to ice cream. I'm going to go out." I said and gave him my ice cream.

I walked out of the training room and started walking down the halls, turning whenever I felt like it.

"MINHYO!" Someone shouted.

I turned around and saw Amber.

"Hey Amber."

"Do you want to go to this dance place near here?"

"Why?"

"Well because you seem sad."

"Thanks Amber." I smiled.

We walked over to the dance place.

"Amber, do you know where the washroom is? I need to change out of this to release my stress."

"It's okay, there's a washroom in each dance room." Amber said and walked into one of the rooms. I changed into a different set of clothes that I brought with me. Somehow, I knew that I needed a different set of clothes.

(Imagine her wearing high tops instead.)

"Let's just start dancing to whatever you want."

We danced to many different songs, and also made up some of our own moves to them. Before I knew it, it was already night time. I didn't want to go home yet, so I stayed in the dance room and told Amber that she could go home. After Amber went back to the dorms, I just started dancing again. It didn't matter how tired I was, I just need to forget about everything today.

Little did she know, someone was watching her dance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry guys, I couldn't update since I was busy traveling, it's like early in the morning right now in Seoul and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to upload something.