Suddenly on RUNNING MAN? Part 1

Personality Over Appearance

Since the "judging" job was a disaster and boring - not that I did anything while I was there, I decided to quit. I didn't want to work there anyways. EunJung Unnie said that she wanted to keep the job because her parents wouldn't give her any money. They had told me that Unnie did something BAD while she was in LA so they decided to stop giving her money for now. Not like she needs the money anways.

So judging from the title, you wonder why I am suddenly on Running Man, right? Let me take you back to the past for a few seconds.

Flashback

AHHH! Today is so boring! I was screaming inside the dorm without any reason. All the members were asleep, meaning they woke up due to my screams. Ryeowook Oppa woke up and kicked me out of the dorm because I was too loud, but before he kicked me out, I took Oppa's purple hoddie  and his gray beanie and stuffed my hair inside. I was already wearing skinny jeans. I also wore a pair of boots to boost up my height. Not like it will. I also took some insoles from Leeteuk. HA!

Speaking of height, that reminds me! After coming back to Korea, I GREW TALLER! I'm so happy... I'm 155cm now. FINALLY! Engough of this.

So after I got kicked out, I walked around the streets and suddenly this guy came up to me and gave me his business card.

"Hello. I'm one of the writers of Running Man."

I looked at him and then the business card, "Okay? And?" I acknowledged him to go on. "Well do you want to be on Running Man as a guest? We're trying something new and we would appreciate it if you can help."

"Are you sure? I'm a girl."

"You are?" He looked shocked.

"Yes I am sure about my own gender. I mean, I look at myself everyday when I shower right? I'm sure I know my own gender more than you do."

He looked like he has an idea in mind and said, "Okay, then will you go on Running Man as a guest?"

"Sure sure." 

"A van will pick you up and go to the destination. Be sure to dress up as a guy."  Then he ran off.

Okay... So all I have to do is dress up as a guy?

- -  Flashback Ends - -

So I'm here at a highschool. The person who came up to me that night appeared again.

"Today, we're doing something special. So you have to stay disguised as a boy throughout the whole day and at the end, everyone has to guess who the crossdresser is. Meaning, you. There are also trainees from different entertainments that are here as guests so they don't know each other. Got it? And you can change your name if you want."

He guided me to where everyone was going to meet, which was a gym and left. I peeked inside and saw the regulars and some other small people, whom I'm guessing are the trainees from different entertainments. I walked and bowed at the same time, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Yoo Jaesuk greeted me, "Ah! I think I've seen you from somewhere."

I smiled, "Really?"

HaHa added in, "Now that you mention it, he does seem familiar."

"Haha, you must've mistaken me with someone else."

The gym door opened again and Lee JongSuk appeared with Kim WooBin.

"AHHH! IT'S YOU TWO AGAIN!" The regulars shouted.

"Hello." They bowed and lined up with the guests.

I ship them so bad since I've watched School 2013. I can't believe Lee JongSuk is standing right next to me. 'Stop fangirling' my concience said.  The PD handed a note to Jaesuk and he read it. "Ahh, so they are trainees from different entertainments. One of them is crossdressing and we have to find out who the person is throughout the activities we do. Everyone gets to vote. The people that gets it wrong will receive punishment."

jongKook said, "That's different and weird."

"We know that Woobin and Jongsuk aren't crossdressing." Giraffe pointed out.

"Unless they are..." Everyone laughed "Okay Okay! Let's have the trainees introduce themselves and show us their talent." Jihyo said.

One by one, they introduced themselves and showed their skills like dancing and singing. And now it's my turn. "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed, "my name is Kim Minho. I'm a trainee at SM Entertainment."

"You sure are! You're so handsome."

I laughed, "Thank you."

"So what's your talent?" Gary asked.

"Hmm... I'll try acting." I went up to Jihyo, took her hand and kissed it on the back. "You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen in my life. It reveals all the true feelings in my heart."

Everyone 'ooh'-ed.

"Hey! Jihyo is mine!" Gary shouted and everyone just laughed at him. "I regret asking what your talent is." He murmured.

Jaesuk said, "Then how will you do that to a guy? Try it on Jongsuk, He's an actor."

I walked to him and looked up. Seeing how tall he is makes me jealous. Oh well. I pulled on his arm, telling him to crouch down. When he did, I put my arms around his neck and said, "Your lips... Can I have a taste of it?" Everyone laughed as I said that, even I let out a small chuckle when I said it.

"No, get lost." He said like his lines in Secret Garden.

"Haha, okay." I smiled and raised both of my hands indicating that I give up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The last time Jongsuk and Woobin were here, we did this in pairs. Now we're doing it in singles. So it's one on one. You guys have to tear their name tags off. Good luck." The speaker said. Wow. They're making this hard for everyone.