Acceptance

Personality Over Appearance

Ryeowook's POV

While we were all busy chomping away on the food, Min Hyo went into my room, probably to get some sleep. I need to make a mental note to myself.

Mental Notes:

1. Have to see if anyone changed their minds about letting Min Hyo staying with us until Umma and Appa comes home.

2. Thank Min Hyo for the very very delicious dinner.

3. Make Min Hyo show us her talents.

You guys might not know this, but I was there when she sang songs. I was in the washroom and when I opened the door, I saw Kyuhyun tiptoeing to the living room, so I secretly followed him and I saw Min Hyo singing there. She's a really amazing singer and I recorded it, so I get to listen to it every single day. ^____^

And the last mental note is to get to know more about Min Hyo. I mean, I haven't seen her in 10 years because I left to go to SM Entertainment and when I tried to contact Umma and Appa, they said that Min Hyo went to high school already. It's kind of sad because I was really mean to her in the past and I acted like I don't care about her, but I really do. I guess I was jealous that she was the smart one and she wasn't fat chubby like me when she was little. I wonder what happened in high school and university. So many thoughts are running in my brain right now.

OKAY, time to gather the members to the living room.

It took a long time because Kyuhyun went on his laptop and played Starcraft, and you know that he HAS to play Starcraft every single day.Shindong hyung was eating the leftover sushi, because he says that he's still hungry. I seriously wonder how much food he could eat until he's full.Sungmin hyung was in his room, sleeping and he had to get his pink bunny with him or he wouldn't go anywhere. Even in the van that we go in has a pink bunny there because he loves pink. Heechul hyung was seriously hard because he wouldn't get out of his bed, so I had to tell Hangeng hyung to get him up. They're like best friends forever for some reason. And the rest was pretty easy, since they weren't busy at all, just watching TV in the living room.

"OKAY GUYS, WELCOME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" I yelled

"WOW dongsaeng, thanks for stating the obvious." Heechul hyung said. Tch, he must be mad since I woke him up from his beauty sleep. Such a diva.

"Ignoring that comment, so I need you guys to vote again if you want Min Hyo to stay here or not. EVERYONE has to vote"

I litterally wanted to make this dramatic, so I took out my hat and gave each member a piece of paper and they had to write YES or NO on the piece of paper and put it back in my hat, then I will draw the pieces of paper one by one. IT SEEMS SO FUN. Uhh yeah, I seem hyper right now because I had A LOT of desserts since Min Hyo made it.

After all the members put their piece of paper in my hat I --- WAIT. So you guys know that the members voted before right? I'll show you the results since I'm bored here.

People who disagreed: Heechul, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun, KangIn, and ZhouMi.
People who agreed: Leeteuk (such a nice leader), Hangeng, Shindong (probably wants to eat with Min Hyo), Donghae, Siwon, and of course, MOI!
People who didn't know: Henry, Eunhyuk, and Kibum.

Now let's see if the votes changed. ^^ (Of course the votes are going to change, I mean seriously, people who didn't know before HAS to vote right now)
After going through like 5 pieces of paper, I got really tired of it, so I just asked them to raise their hands up.

"For those who agrees with Min Hyo staying here, please raise your hands" 7 people raised their hands.

Oh no, does this mean Min Hyo isn't staying here then? NOOOO, I'LL BE SAD.

"Uhh, for those who don't agree, raise your hands" Again, 7 people raised their hands.

Really? 14 people voted? WHO DIDN'T VOTE.

"Who didn't vote?" I asked.

Kyuhyun raised his hand.

Really, I thought he would vote YES since he heard Min Hyo sing.

"Uhm, okay then, Kyuhyun can I talk to you for a second, the other members can chit chat." I said.

I motioned for Kyuhyun to go to his room, so that we could talk privately.


Kyuhyun's POV

I seriously don't know which side to vote for, so I didn't vote. Now I have to talk to Ryeowook about something.

"Kyuhyun-ah, why didn't you vote YES?" He asked.

"Well I didn't know which to vote for."

"I know how I'm going to get you to vote." He replied.

"How?"

"By showing you this" He held up his phone to my face.

He showed me a video of... ME?! what was I doing? I looked vlosely and I saw that I was watching Min Hyo singing. SERIOUSLY?! I thought I was the only one there. DAMN, he got me.

"And I'm telling you that if you vote YES, you would be able to find out more about Min Hyo and her talents.If you don't vote YES, I won't cook any food for you and you know that no one else living in this dorm is a great cook and if Min Hyo isn't here, you won't be able to taste her cooking."

I seriously can't believe my hyung is actually blackmailing me. I USUALLY DO THE BLACKMAILING AND PRANKING. UGH.

"Fine."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you enjoy thiis update. :D