Running Is Such A Pain For Them

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

While the guys were running, some people stopped and stared because it's kind of weird having like 18 people running around the park on the weekend. A lot of people took pictures, probably because they recognize Taemin... aish, that guy isn't good with disguises. Atleast none of the fan girls stopped and tackled him or he'll be running another 5 laps, but he probbly have to run another lap since he's so slow. After the first lap, most of them ran it under 10 minutes and the fan girls left since they had other things to do. In the first lap, the top 3 were

1st: Minho. 2nd: Eunhyuk. 3rd... you'll actually never believe it, but it was actually Donghae. He probably didn't want to be left alone and let his "other half" to be stuck with Minho. HAHAHAHA. Eunhae is real... probably. Oppa stopped since I only told him to do one lap.

"Wow... their time , they need more exercise." I whispered to Oppa.

"Really? I think they're doing a great job."

"Yup yup, even I could beat them."

"REALLY?! Even if you go against Minho hyung, you could beat him?! I don't believe you!"

"Maybe I can, maybe I can't. I don't know. Wanna make a bet?"

"Sure. If you can beat Minho hyung, then you could make me do anything you want, but if you can't beat him, then you'll have to cook for the group of idiots for 2 weeks."

"It's fine with me, but you do know you actually called yourself an idiot right?"

"HEHE, YEAHH. I'm not that smart, but atleast I graduated College this year. I'm asking you this again, are you 100% SURE you could beat Minho hyung because uhh... you're a little... chubby?"

"Hehe, Oppa it's fine if you call me fat, I'm totally fine with it and like I said. Maybe I can, maybe I can't."

By the time Oppa and I finished talking, the rest have already finished their 2nd lap and half of them got over 10 minutes, that's fine with me. I'm not that mean.

"OKAY GUYS, STOP FOR NOW AND YOU CAN START LATER ON."

After they heard me say that, they all dropped down onto the grass. Wow. They must be really tired just from running 2 miles.

"Minho, wanna race me?" I asked him.

"Sure, but it's not gonna be fair since I already ran 2 miles and I'm tired right now. You were just standing there timing."

"Kay, we'll race after 15 minutes." I replied and walked away.

"AMBER!! Can you go to the convenience store and buy us icecream? Like the giant bucket ones since it's cheap... OH and also buy like 22 water guns."

"WHYY?! I'M SO TIRED AND IF I DO, DO I HAVE TO PAY?!"

"Amber, you were just on the skateboard... how are you tired?"

"Don't know."

"Oh, you don't have to pay anyways, here's my credit card. I swear DO NOT buy anything else except ice cream and water guns, if you do, I'm making you pay for my bill. The pascode is **** Now go, I have a race with Minho in like 10 minutes."

"Roger that CAPTAIN." Amber saluted me and ran off.

Okay... awkward, why did she even do that, I wonder why she's my friend now. I walked over to the guys and sprayed water on them with my water bottle. I saw EunHae moment again... UGHH. It's disgusting, I'm not a big fan of skin ship or anything. Kyuhyun is really tired... I won't make him run anymore. HEY, I"M NOT THAT MEAN. I HAVE A HEART.

"KYUHYUN AH. You don't have to run anymore."

"Really?! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" He shouted and hugged me... once again, I'm not a big fan of skin ship. Plus, he's sweating A LOT. EWW.

"YAHH, WHY %DOESN'T KYUHYUN HAVE TO RUN ANYMORE?!"

"Uhh, cause he's tired?"

"Well, I'M TIRED TOO!" Kim Heechul shouted again.

"Too bad, your time is so close to 10 minutes. 1st lap was like 8:16, but your 2nd was 9:58. You need some exercise. " I said and smiled at him.

Everyone else started complaining how they have to run and Kyuhyun doesn't... Oppa just smiled at them like nothing is going wrong. AISHH.

"OKAY FINE, STOP YOUR COMPLAINING. Here's what I'm going to do. You guys are going to tell Oppa who you are voting who's going to win the 1 mile run and tell that to Oppa. It's between Minho and I. GOT IT?! If I'm faster than Minho, then you guys will continue running 3 more laps, if Minho wins, then you guys don't have to run anymore."

"OKAY, That's fine. It's so obvious that Minho is going to win, I MEAN SERIOUSLY, HE'S ON DREAM TEAM. THE ACE."

"AHEM, someone on Dream Team is here." Eunhyuk said.

"I think Minho is going to win, you're fat and you're not fit HAHAHA" Someone said... I think that was Heechul, but I wasn't paying attention since I saw Amber coming back with 10 giant buckets of ice cream and 20 water guns. I wonder how she carried all of them, even I can't carry that.

"YO AMBER, JUST IN TIME FOR THE BET." Henry shouted.

"Huh, what bet?"

"The bet between Minho and Min Hyo to see who's going to run the 1 mile faster." Henry said.

"Ohh. I'll vote for Min Hyo."

"SERIOUSLY?! Are you sure? Did you bump your head on the way here? Min Hyo is fat and she's probably not even fit to actually finish 1 mile without stopping atleast 5 times."

"I'm perfectly fine and I know more about Min Hyo than you do." Amber replied.

"Okay, anyways, Amber. Leave the things under the big tree near the playground." I told Amber.

"Roger that captain." Amber saluted me AGAIN. What's wrong with her. D:

Everyone began voting and Oppa wrote it down on a piece of paper that he found in his pocket for some reason. After getting everyone's vote, well except for mine and Minho's, Oppa showed me the piece of paper.

People who voted for Minho: KangIn, Sungmin, Heechul, Kibum, Ryeowook, Siwon, Shindong, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Henry, and ZhouMi.

People who voted for me: Amber, Donghae, Hengeng, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

Hehe, I see that not a lot of people voted for me. That's fine. Okay, so Minho's time for the first lap was like 7 minutes.

Minho and I both stoof at the starting line and waited until Oppa to start timing us.

"OKAY, GO!"

After Oppa said go, Minho and I both started running, we were both fine when we reached halfway, but after that, Minho started to slow down, either he slowed down or I just ran faster than him. I wasn't cheating or anything because he rested for 15 minutes and that should be perfectly fine with him. Oh wells. As long as I ran faster. Oh btw, when we were running, the other members just started chatting, only Oppa and Amber were paying attention to the race that was going on. I was finally near the start point and Minho was like 250 meters away from me. When I passed the line, Oppa stopped the watch and stared at it shock. Amber just smiled at me while the other members were gaping at me.

"WOAH, MIN HYO, YOU FINISHED IT IN 5 MINUTES AND 6 SECONDS!" Oppa shouted.

"BWOH?!" The people who didn't vote for me yelled out.

The people who voted for me started cheering because they don't have to run. Minho finally passed the finish line after 1 and a half minute. His mouth was wide open like the other members. He's probably shocked that I beat him too. I just smiled back at him.

"YAH, MINHO, HOW COULD YOU LET HER BEAT YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ACE!"

"I-I-I thought *pant* I would beat *pant*her *pant* too."

"UGH, GREAT, HOW COULD MIN HYO ACTUALLY BEAT YOU, SHE'S FAT."

"Now we have to run 3 mroe laps."

"OKAY! You guys could run the laps later on at night since it's going to be, just eat the ice cream." I said.

"YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Everyone shouted. Damn, that was super loud. Atleast no one paid attention to the big group of idiots at the park. While mostly everyone was trying to get icecream, Donghae and Leeteuk went up to me.

"Hey, Min Hyo, we both have a question for you." Donghae said. Uh oh, this can't be good.

"Yeah. How could you run fast? I mean you're a bit chubby like Shindong, but even he can't run that fast." Leeteuk said.

"Oh, it's nothing, just something I can't tell you guys yet, maybe I'll tell you guys later on, but just not now." I said. "Go eat your ice cream before everyone else eats it."

All 3 of us walked over to the idiots and I saw Minho still panting from the 1 mile run we just did. Even I'm not panting at all, it was just 1 mile. It's not that hard. Everyone was so busy trying to get ice cream, I saw amber and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned back and I guestured her to come with me to get the water guns.

"Hey hey, you were so cool back there, actually running a mile in 5 minutes and 6 seconds." Amber praised me.

"HAHA, It's not that hard to run 1 mile like that. Let's fill the water guns and spray it at them."

Amber and I both filled our water guns max and ran back to the idiots. I whispered 1, 2, and 3 really quietly so that only Amber could hear me.

"WATER FIGHT!" Both of us shouted and sprayed our water guns really fast.

All the members started shouting and trying to run away from us, but that's not gonna help them, is it? (:

Some of them got their own water guns and filled it, and soon everyone was having too much fun, but it ended when it was night time. Everyone started to walk back to the dorms... but

"YAH, GUYS, YOU HAVE TO RUN 3 MORE LAPS AROUND TO PARK.!"

Kekekeke, they thought I forgot.

"DAMN!" Heechul shouted.

"Now now, go run the 3 miles while Donghae, Eunhyuk, Amber, Leeteuk, Hangeng, and I sit here watching you guys run. Don't worry, I won't time you guys."

Everyone started lining up and ran, hoping that they could get this over with and probably not do this ever again. After everyone finished, they're probably dead tired. Good thing that their manager told me that they don't have any schedule for 2 days. If they did, the manager would probably kill me for making them run too much. I walked over to Heechul and gave him some water.

"Kim Min Hyo, I don't even get how you could even finish a mile in 5 minutes, you're fat, even an average person can't run that fast."

"You don't know everything about me, you'll be surprised if you knew more about me." I replied, got up and walked back to the dorms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehe, I hope you guys like it. OH, and about the "secret" I'm not telling you guys just yet.